Firebird Arts & MusicCompany is in the habit of ripping people off

P

Firebird Arts and Music of Oregon - This company is in the habit of ripping off the public
NEVER, NEVER, NEVER -Order 0r Do any business with this company. I ordered three Black 1:6 Saddles & Paid for them Dec.12 2009. I had agreed to wait until February to receive them. After many e-mails & phone calls with NO answer, I finally got 1 e-mail on June 6, 2010
from Teri Lee
I've mentioned life has been complicated. Here's the status. The saddles that I have are slightly different than the last batch, the fenders (where the stirrups attach) have a rivet rather than a loop like the previous ones. I've been trying to figure out a nice looking way to add the stirrups, and trying to get some of the previous style--the supplier is trying to track the down, so far without any luck.
If I can't work out the technical bugs by the end of this week, I'll refund the total amount of the order.
Teri
I answered on June 7. Thanks for the update. I hope you can get something as I really need the saddles. Please send me a picture of a saddle and stirrups I may have a solution.
Pat
Now August 2010. No Saddles, No Refund, No calls or E-mails. WAS PROBABLY All a BIG LIE and SCAM

• Ke
    Kelsie H. Dec 07, 2012

Hello,
    I have had a similiar problem with them but in my case, they failed to email me back about the status of my order and I never got my order. How long did it take for you to get your refund back?

Kelsie

• Pa
    Pat E Sep 08, 2011

Update
    I have received a full refund from Firebird Arts
    Pat