Finrite Administrators — iphone x
My iPhone X 256gb is broken sent in a claim and they advised that I can take a refurbished phone with excess of R700 or choose new device with 15% excess fee. I chose the new device. However I can't choose the iPhone X as it is discontinued but they only allow me to choose the iPhone 11 and not the iPhone 11 pro. The value of my claim is R25 000 but the cost of the iPhone 11 is R19000. They are refusing that I take the iPhone 11 pro. Now I have to take a phone that is worth less than my original phone, . Have been phoning and emailing but nobody is willing to assist.
Why should we pay the high cost of the insurance if we don't get what we pay for?
Finrite Administrators Customer Care's Response, Oct 01, 2019
We acknowledge receipt of your complaint and we would like to assist you accordingly in investigating the matter.
Could you kindly provide us with your ID/Policy/Claim number in order to assist.
Finrite Administrators Customer Care's Response, Oct 09, 2019
Good Day Ms Fourie,
Please can you contact our Vodacom Complaints department on 082 1952 / [protected]@finrite.co.za
More Finrite Administrators Complaints & Reviews
- Finrite Insurance Company - insurance 
- [Resolved] Finrite - cellphone claim 
- [Resolved] Finrite Administrators - cellphone insurance - unethical behaviour
- [Resolved] Edgars Finrite - cellphone insurance
- Finrite Administrators - vodacom
- [Resolved] Finrite Administrators - cellphone repairs
- [Resolved] Finrite Administrators - telkom/finrite insurance
- Finrite Telkom - cellphone claim
- Finrite Administrators - Vodacom insurance claim not being processed, been 2 weeks and no answers
- Finrite Administrators - finrite taking too long to process my claim, rude agents