Finishlinecheck fraud

In October of 2008 someone (who i knew) stole my checkbook. They conspired with a Finsh Line Employee who accepted (3) of my checks over a 2 day period for a total of almost $1, 000. I realized this immediately and when i called the store they refused to help me or take my information & instead told me to call Erin Curry in the Corporate office. WHen i called there the person who answered refused to put me through to her. Instead they kept telling me to fax in the information, which i did. I must have send 6-8 faxes begging her to call me about this situation. To this day - they never have contacted me. THe persons who stole my check & the finish line employee were arrested & prosecuted. I am not out any money - the the store was. Yet, they made me feel like i was the criminal. The person who answered the phone at corporate told me that i would need a supoena in order for them to talk to me. I absoulutely could not believe it. Their employee was a thief...they would not have even known that if i had not pursued this so strongly. I would tell everyone i know not to patronize this store.

• Da
    Dan phelps Jun 07, 2011

sounds like a job for the cops. finishline is a noncaring corp that hires the worst people very often who do rotten things, citing my own experience only, and referring to other complaints here as backup. anyone who shops at finishline is like someone who smokes cigarettes or plays russian roulette...you're f'ing yourself.