The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Finishline — check fraud
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
In October of 2008 someone (who i knew) stole my checkbook. They conspired with a Finsh Line Employee who accepted (3) of my checks over a 2 day period for a total of almost $1, 000. I realized this immediately and when i called the store they refused to help me or take my information & instead told me to call Erin Curry in the Corporate office. WHen i called there the person who answered refused to put me through to her. Instead they kept telling me to fax in the information, which i did. I must have send 6-8 faxes begging her to call me about this situation. To this day - they never have contacted me. THe persons who stole my check & the finish line employee were arrested & prosecuted. I am not out any money - the the store was. Yet, they made me feel like i was the criminal. The person who answered the phone at corporate told me that i would need a supoena in order for them to talk to me. I absoulutely could not believe it. Their employee was a thief...they would not have even known that if i had not pursued this so strongly. I would tell everyone i know not to patronize this store.
More Finishline Complaints & Reviews
- FinishLine.com - stay away from this company!
- Finish Line - refused to allow exchange of shoes
- Finish Line - unknowing subscription to sports illustrated
- Finish Line - refuse to accept return and refund
- FinishLine.com - credit card fraud
- Finish Line - they bill you, then send wrong product
- Finishline - finishline is not to be trusted
- Finish Line - shoes/refund
- Finish Line - typical finshline
- Finishline Consultants - employee relations. unethical