Fidelity National Home WarrantyInsurance Fruad

I purchased the Home Warranty Insurance Program from Fidelity National Home Warranty and they are a rip off. I pay an additional premium to cover my pool and spa. My insurance coverages states it covers the pumps of the spa. The company sends out a repair company who doesn't know anything about spas, he tells Fidelity that the part is inacessible. My claim is denied based on this. I call the company back and tell them I can move the spa because it is an above ground spa and it can be moved, then they tell me that it is because they don't cover the jets of a spa, which is true, but I tell them it is not a jet it is the pump. I hire a contractor to come out who knows what they are talking about and they confirm in writing that it is the pump not the jet. So I mail a letter stating that I want my claim reopened and that this part should be covered. I get another phone call back stating that they spoke to my contractor and that they confirmed that it was the jet and not the pump. I call back my contractor to have him fix the problem because its 7 months now and he tells me that the insurance company never called him. So I am going to take this to small claims court and I am going to make sure that every one I come into contact with knows this company is a scam and if you know of anyone I recommend you do the same thing.

• Fn
    FNHW Customer Care Feb 16, 2010

Home Warranty Fraud Complaints
    Sort by Destination Sort by Date | Sort by Popularity

Home Warranty Fraud - Arizona, Sahuarita
    Posted: 2010-02-10 by [email protected]

Insurance Fraud

Complaint Rating:
    I first must appologize to Fidelity National Home Warranty for the complaint I submitted on 2/9/2010 as it was suppose to be First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation. My complaint is for insurance fraud. I purchased the warranty protection for my home, spa and pool. I submitted a complaint...