Fidelity Investmentsfidelity compliance

G Aug 06, 2018 Review updated:

Attempts to contact Fidelity corporate to report a compliance issued failed. Does not seem to be any way to reach corporate HQ or the office of the chief compliance officer. Numerous attempts made to contact the firm but the customer service level people are unaware of how to handle a compliance issue. They supposed forwarded details to their back office which appear to be completely ignored since no one ever responded properly.

• J
      Sep 07, 2018

I am told that there is no compliance or escalation procedures at Fidelity. I have been trying to resolve an issue for over 4 months and now I am being asked to do a prohibited action.

The following items are prohibited from importing into United States Of America

Cash (legal tender - bank notes, currency notes, coins) and travellers cheques

Cashlike negotiable instruments

I am at the point that I can no longer trust the information I get from Fidelity nor do I have any confidence that they can manage my accounts properly.

The level of service is so bad that once I get his issue resolved I will move all my Fidelity accounts and find another organization.