Feature Films For Familiesrip off company

My husband ordered movies from this company many years ago, and our daughter enjoyed them. That was over 10 years ago, and she has since moved out on her own. We don't have small children in our home anymore.

When the representative called, I explained this to him, and he assured me that the movies we would order would be movies that adults would enjoy, not just children's movies. I agreed to order some movies; I was not happy with the pressure that ensued to have me buy more and more movies as the call progressed.

When the movies arrived I was extremely disappointed to discover that of the 20 movies sent, only 2 would be not be considered movies for young children. I was upset because I made it quite clear to the caller that I didn't want this, and he sent them anyway.

I have just called today to cancel this order, and was told it would take about 6 weeks to process my refund. We'll see how that goes, but will notify the credit card company just in case there is a problem later on down the line.

If called again I will definitely ask to be taken off their call list, and will explain why in detail.

• We
    Weibs Jan 05, 2019

I cannot get on the website, I just signed up and love their films, and now I cannot watch them. Great value, great product, but I cannot get to the movies to view them now all of a sudden. Frusterating! I only got to watch 2 movies, did they shut down? If they are bankrupt I suppose I will have to cancel my subscription...

• St
    steve humphreys Sep 10, 2018

account id 179321 i recieved a bill but never recieved the movies. i would like to cancel the order. i have bought in the past but have been unable to speak ith anyone to resolve this issue. most of your numbers dont work

steve humphreys [protected]

• Gr
    groomerchic Nov 17, 2017

While I do understand where people are coming from, this is a wonderful cause and if you tell them to only call once/year, they will honor that. They have always followed whatever schedule for calls we have asked. Thank you.

Margaret Rankin May 18, 2017

I need you to take me off your call list. Like so many of these people, I asked you not to call anymore. Well, you've been bugging me for years and I've been hanging up on you. This time you caught me at a charitable moment and I said "Yes". BUT I NO LONGER want to order any of your films. Also, I am writing to make sure the films I just ordered come to the correct address. My name is:
    Margaret Kaye Rankin
    you might have my address incorrect. I live at 1332 Sunset Dr., Key West, FL. 33040.
    Please make sure you send these recent films to the correct address.

• He
    Helema Alkaabi Feb 03, 2017

I am a customer, and i have had some good and bad experiences. The good ones were the ones when they listened to the no "cutsie" movies thing. They did let a few slip through but the kids liked them. The bad thing is that when i am paying for the things when i can they will call me 3-5 times a day sometimes in order to basically ask "wheres my money?" after i just made a payment! I love their movies, and they do have a few nice people in their employ, but they really do have to train the others or get people with better people skills. On that note, I'm actually neutral about this.

• Sh
    Shelby Lynn Thomspon Jan 14, 2017

My mother used to order us movies from them and had always paid them after she had cancelled and we were older she got a letter saying she owed them money. She called them and told them she had paid them and that she wasn't paying for the bill they had an attitude about it she had told them she hadn't ordered movies in 10 years and that if it were that big of a deal she'd send the vhs's back they insisted she could keep them that it must of been an error in their system but y after 10 years did they try and pull this because they just wanted more money ...they have great movies personally liked rigolleto, the butter creme gang, and no more baths because they teach children things that most movies don't but they are very unreasonable people.

• Al
    Alfred Polki Nov 10, 2016

Hello friends, Its a pity how fraudsters have flooded our trading market scamming people of their money, I guess all have to stop now friends.I am here to help those who

still have faith and needs help.Are you having problems in trading?Are you a newbie?Are you having issues in making profit with trading?Are you lacking trading

experience?Well if so, i am here to help whoever is interested on how to make it big trading binary option with my new money management strategy which involve using a

trade software which gives 98 signals everyday which lifts trade to 78% and gives a win of $3450 everyday with the minimum amount of money invested in your broker

account($800)and $22000 weekly.If you are interested you can Mitchel on Facebooklink:https://web.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014195911190 or via mail on [email protected] for help. She really Helped me.

• He
    Helema Alkaabi Feb 03, 2017

@Alfred Polki you mean scammers like you?

• Am
    Amanda Hendrix DeLoach Nov 10, 2016

I used to purchase movies from them because I supported their intentions to make "good" clean films for the family. I do applaud that. My children are now 30 and 22. I have always bought movies when they have called...they always started with the larger packages and I would say no so they would go to a smaller package etc...I would buy the two pack and they wouldn't bother me for like six months...Well it is hard to say no to them they say we will call back at a better time. I explained that my kids are grown and gone out of the house, my finances are not good I cannot keep buying movies from you. I did it for 25 years and cannot anymore. So now I hang up on them. The same guy calls and says " Hi is Amanda there?" I recognize his voice. I hang up...now a lady is calling with the same accent I hang up...they call every single day around 7pm now they started calling in the mornings too around 8:30 am now when I came home at lunch they called again...so now its every day three times a day so hanging up on them doesn't get the message across either. It will cost $3 a month at my phone company to block their number or $6.50 a month for caller ID with name...so that puts me paying money out a month to keep them from calling me...yes I am being harassed!!! For the lady above who thinks they are great I think you need to go a while with out purchasing something and see if they start harassing you. There has to be a way to stop them without me having to pay a monthly fee. I am telling all my friends and family to call my cell ph from now on as I will not be answering my house phone at all. I will see how long it takes them to stop calling.

• Pa
    Paula Hemond Jun 20, 2016

They don't know when to give up . They sent me movies that I don't really care about and also I am still paying a lot every month for movies I don't want . I have tried to call them to cancel but I am put on hold for a long time. My children are all grown up and I don't need these movies I want to cancel and stop them from taking money out of my account. I don't want to be on their call list and I am tired of all this hassle.

• Fo
    FormerFFFEmp May 09, 2016

I briefly worked for FFF many years ago; for my job interview I had to call past customers and try and cell them additional movies. Those of us that sold three or more movies were hired the rest were let go. As our training progressed we continued to call past customers while they hounded us to make a list of all of our family and friends. We were then told to contact them and explain what the company was all about and if they knew anyone that would be interested; we did not try and sell them movies. With those names we repeated the process stating who referred us to them. After receiving the additional names we then called stated who referred us and then trying to sell them movies. After our training period was over we either had to make sales from our list or cold call people from the phone book. They reserved the past customers for new trainees.
    At the time I worked they expected you to make 23 sales a day and would dock your pay per missed sale; sales consider were per customer not per movie sold. There would be employees there all day trying to make their sales and would do anything to get that sale. I quite because I refused to push customers if they didn't want to purchase and because of the unfair sales quota expected. Hopefully this helps explain why people receive so many calls pushing for sales.

• Mo
    Momof4linda Mar 04, 2016

I ordered movies from Feature Films for Families for years My family loved all of the movies, but they are all grown now and living on their own. When I got a phone call from FFF stating I was a loyal customer and they wanted to tell me about all the new movies they had. I told them I wasn't interested, my kids are grown, my husband and I don't watch movies, and I want to be taken off of their list. That was a few weeks ago and tonight I got another call, and when I said I told you not to call me anymore that I'm not interested, he stated I know but I have some really good deals I want to talk to you about. I hung up the phone. I realize people have to make a living somehow, but this is rude, pushy, not the way for anyone to do business. Now all the good I thought about with FFF has all gone away with these phone calls This needs to stop!

• Be
    Beverly McMillen Hagan Dec 01, 2015

My mother who lives on a fixed income has tried t stop these films over and over. She also gave in after three years telling her she owed a balance and they would wipe it clean if she would reorder the films again! They automatically take it out of her account every month! Now it is costing her to stop payment at the bank! this is fraud!

• Pa
    Pam5803 Nov 12, 2015

My greatest complaint aside from the many different numbers and the multiple calls I receive a day, they call from is that they will call me at 10pm at night from a number on the east coast. What company is up at midnight calling trying to get people to buy something? Apparently FFFF is. This has been going for years and I bought movies once over 12 years ago. I have put myself on the DO NOT CALL list but it does little to help when they are forever changing their number. Can they not take a hint? They should take people off their lists that have not purchased movies in the last past year. If I am not using a credit card, it gets closed out. So why can't they just forget my number since I am not interested and haven't bought movies in over a decade?

Kathy Hamilton Bommer Sep 04, 2015

I received 5 calls just today from FFFF. I always look up the number. They use at least 10 different numbers. I used to order movies from them. My granddaughters are 24 and 28 now. I NEVER ordered using my cell phone (didn't have one that long ago!), so how did they get my number. I loved their values, but obviously their methods are irritating, bordering on harassment. I understand the people defending them as they are still buying from them. But when you kids are grown up, (and I am 67) you don't need 4-5-6 calls a day from a company you no longer need.

• Si
    simplecajun Aug 25, 2015

I ordered these movies 20 years ago. We still watch them. I too, was annoyed with the calls. By 2002 I had all they made and had purchased many for gifts. I stopped ordering because the quality of the films changed. Please take no offence, but as a Christian, I chose not to glorify anceistor worship to my grandchildren. I don't want to watch blood and gore, or nudity, or vulgarity. A good story with unknown actors is the way I like it. As an adult with or without the kids I "Put no wicked thing before my eyes". Sorry to hear that what was a great company has fallen so far.

Man O'Right Jun 05, 2015

I placed one order with them a couple days after responding to a telephone survey about the moral state of the nation. I was told that because of the survey I was entitled to a discount on a movie. I ordered a children's movie my grandchildren were mildly interested in. In subsequent phone calls the callers were polite but part way in I get the feeling I am being solicited by script, including the small talk, and the lighthearted comments in which the caller seems to be waiting for a laugh. It was irritating at first but after two or three calls over as many months I now try to get off the phone as quickly as possible without being rude.
    I learned that I can buy their movies via Amazon and would much rather do that than subject myself to the seemingly semi-robotic calls I receive from them.

• Ph
    Phern Mar 14, 2015

When I was dealing with them, the calls I got were when you ordered the movies periodically a few at a time. Once they switch to sending the 20 films at once, the repeated calls were when I had gotten behind on my payments. The only problem was that unless you asked for a live agent you would be speaking to a prerecorded rehearsed message. I would get the films because I have 8 grands, who 5 of them are teens now! They enjoyed the movies as did I. I still prefer to look at some of those films rather than the chaotic, immoral and foolish mess that comes across the world of entertainment now a days. The holsum values they represent it what is missing in today's society. The bible tells us in the English Standard Version "I will not set before my eyes anything that is worthless. I hate the work of those who fall away; it shall not cling to me." (Psalms 101:3) I don't think this is meant to be age directed. We are as Christians and leaders of our children to MODEL WHAT WE TEACH.

• Rj
    rjsub0513 Jan 23, 2015

I finally had to go through my phone company and have their phone number blocked on my account. No amount of politeness or cursing will make them stop calling. I have received 19 calls in 7 days despite telling them multiple times to quit. I finally have some peace and quiet.

saddened_employee Jan 06, 2015

I actually work for this company. It is certainly not my favorite job, but I need it to work my way through college. I actually agree with many of these comments, especially regarding our sales tactics. I, unfortunately, am very low on the totem pole and have no say in this. We actually use pre-recorded scripts; however, a live agent listens to and runs these scripts based on customer responses. It isn't flawless, but it is actually a fairly innovative and even interesting system. Sadly, like any telemarketing organization, the quality of any given call depends on the attentiveness and concern of the agent on the other end. I personally do my best to be as considerate and understanding as possible. But we all have off days, and sometimes I screw up calls accidentally simply by pushing a wrong key. But I want to point out we are NOT a scam. We produce exactly what we claim: clean family entertainment. The prices aren't terrible. They aren't as good as the $5 bin at Wal-Mart, but they're not unreasonable, especially considering that some of the proceeds go into producing more films - and we're always striving for better quality and entertainment value. For those frustrated by our tactics, if you specifically request to be put on the Do Not Call List, we have to honor that. We will ask to call once a year as a first response to this, but if you are firm we should honor your wishes. You may receive one more call from a manager ensuring these truly are your wishes and that we weren't offensive, but after that it should be done. Sadly, I am a grunt, so am only saying what is supposed to happen. To my knowledge it does, but I don't really control that. But anyone who believes in our cause and maybe not our tactics should consider checking out our website at familytv.com. You can order and purchase films there, and don't need to go through the phone. Thanks to those who've supported us over the years, and I'm sorry to those we've offended.

• Pm
    Pmam Dec 02, 2014

I bought movies from FFFF for several years but I stopped purchasing from them many years ago because my children were all grown and moved out. I have told them repeatly that all my kids are grown up and do not want them to call anymore. I have been hung up several times. This has been going on for at least 10 years. They now are calling me from several different numbers so I can not tell it is FFFF calling. They use so many underhanded tactics to get you to buy something. It is very frustrating! I just want them to stop.

• Ce
    ceejan Oct 06, 2014

Obviously, the person defending them either works for the company, or owns the company, because they have no idea how this company harasses with phone calls. I bought one stupid movie - ONE, THIRTEEN years ago. They STILL call me. I'm on the do not call registry, and I still get their stupid "Pretend Person" calls. Idiots!

Samuel Lopez Aug 07, 2014

Have been trying to cancel my subscription without any results getting in touch with them is near impossible. If anyone knows how please let us know.

• Az
    AZGrammy Jan 26, 2014

I used to order from this company over twenty years ago when my children were young and I still have their movies. The memories of our little family waiting for our new movies and watching them together are fond ones and I was considering contacting them to order more movies for my granddaughter but after reading some of the comments on this page, I have reconsidered. Thank you everyone for sharing their stories and alerting us previous customers of the company's new practices. I am so glad I read these before calling them!

• Aj
    AJurchuk Nov 13, 2013

This company is unbelievable. I ordered a DVD 8 years ago from this company the absolute worst decision I ever made. Our daughter is grown and they will not quit calling . They don't understand we have no children they don't understand no. We have been harassed by phone calls when we are finally frustrated and say do not call anymore we are hung up on and guess what a freaky cheery person calls a few weeks all over again they illegally obtained our new home phone number and my husband work cell. Why can't anyone do anything about these people? What is wrong with them. Even after calming explaining all this to a n operator for the 10th time they still say can we stay in contact with you? What????????? I cannot say enough about this company it's suppose to be a Christian company and honest to god I wish I have never said ok to the first weirdo who called me 8 years ago...

• Se
    serenityblessings Oct 14, 2013

I have never ordered anything from Feature Films For Families, yet I get calls on my cellphone on a continual daily basis. Even blocking the number does not help. I'm on the Do Not Call Registry List, so therefore they are breaking the law even calling me. And the person that posted saying "I do not know why it is such a problem" and went into a defense for what the company represents and how 'we should handle the calls"...if they represented themselves in a professional manner and when asked to not call and the calls ended then there would be no reason to complain. The continual calling is harassment and this is not professional business. So you leave those like us no other option but to file a complaint. And since it does no good to tell them to stop with the phone calls, it's a waste of time to use my cellphone minutes to tell them to stop. And I will be reporting them as well to the Do Not Call Registry for harassment.

• Co
    COTK Sep 09, 2013

Please do your homework and be positive you know exactly who you're dealing with before unknowingly contributing to giving a very good company a bad name.

I just came across the Mormon's web site for their films, quite by accident, and yes, it is Feature Films for Families, however they do attach LDS on the end.
    Very sneaky, very sneaky.
    Their site was the first at the top of the page, and when I went to it I was shocked to see them using Feature Films for Families as their's. I did NOT see their LDS on the web site at first. Upon further investigation is when I realized my error, and their slyness.

Over the past 20 years we have bought many many films from the original Feature Films for Families and been most pleased with both the films and those calling us on the phone.

I'm thinking many of you with complaints are dealing with the Mormon's not the original FFFF, and not even aware of it.
    Should you receive another call, think to ask if it's the Mormon or original FFFF. You just might be surprised it's the Mormon company. Then again they may not be too truthful.

At one point we didn't need more films. We simply asked FFFF to not call us for a while. It was three (3) years before we heard
    from them, and were grateful for their call as we were just thinking of contacting them.

The original FFFF is a Christian based company and we continue to order from them for our 6 grandchildren and 10 great grandchildren. This company has been nothing but a blessing to our family.

As I asked before, please do your homework and be sure you know exactly who you're dealing with before unknowingly contributing to giving a very good company a bad name.
    MFM

• Sh
    sherri bailor Sep 04, 2013

i have done all the above and reluctantly ordered even thought i told them times were rough since my husbands 2nd stroke...got behind in payments...they called agreed to "forgive" old bill if I ordered new ones only to be told i couldnt if i didnt have a credit card...gave them number off bill and then was told they'd take 35$ each month to collect on proir bill and send 25 more films when they said 10 before.. so far i haven't got the movies...i supose they waiting for the first payment to come off the credit card statememt but if I recieve any movies i'm returning them...if my kids want them for their kids they can order them themselves. I'm trying to call them but no ones available...i wanted to use another card and put the full amount on it to pay they off but if they won't answer during the business hours stated them i'm cancelling my bank card!

• Po
    PoliSciGuy Jul 26, 2013

We've never purchased a thing from this company and yet they've started calling us at all hours of the day - late at night, early in the morning when we're trying to sleep, etc. This despite the fact that we're on the Do Not Call registry AND we have a telemarketer block on our phone. We've already filed complaints with the FTC for each time they've called. We'll also be filing a complaint with the Iowa attorney general's office. Attorney Gen. Tom Miller loves to pursue companies like this one.

• Je
    Jenny Mc May 03, 2013

This is a hard sell scam. I did not order the movies and still received in the mail!

• Ro
    Ron Nesslage Feb 15, 2013

I was LIED to and I only ordered one movie and received a big package holding 20 movies. I have to survive on a Social Security Disabled income. This month I have received from my bank 6 over draft notices and am SHORT 521.98 with INSUFFICIENT FUND charges. I don't have a clue how to fix this problem.The return address is a P.O. box in Salt Lake City. No phone number or who to contact to solve this for me. Does anyone out there have a heart, that can help this old man get this settled. I would be forever GRATEFUL. A name or phone number will be very helpful. Thank You, in advance. My E-mail is [email protected]

• Be
    Bertha K Jan 23, 2013

I used to work for Feature Films for Families in their telemarketing division. It was a temporary job for minimum wage. It was a very high-pressure environment and they'd take anyone they could to fill the seats at the computers. The thing you need to know is that their sales system is computerized in such a way that you never talk with the person listening in on the other end. They hire voice actors to record hundreds if not thousands of "responses" and "talking points" that can come up in a typical sales call. Everything from, "Hi. This is Jeff from Feature Films! Is <insert customer's first name here> there?" The real person on the FFFF end of the call is just a butt in the seat listening in to what you say and then selecting the appropriate response from the computer screen in front of him/her. They're so slick about the recording and the timing of it and the research they've done to make sure they use only the most effective words to close the sale that if you're just trying to be nice or are easily convinced of something, you stand little chance. You're trying to politely tell a monster to not eat your wallet. And they'll hire anybody because their turnover is so high -I sat next to ex-felons recently released and grandmothers alike. The whole of the training before they turn a person loose on the public is time spent in a conference room memorizing which key to push on the keyboard if the customer says "X" and which for "Y". Every variation to just about every direction a sales call could possibly take has a well researched, pre-recorded response that is designed to do just one thing: get you back on track to a purchase. If they can't get you for the 10-pack, the recording options slip seamlessly to get you to buy 5. Say no to 5 and it begs you to make a donation and get 2 films as a thanks for your commitment. Whatever the beginnings of this company and whatever their motives when they were starting out, the owners are FAR removed from the day-to-day all out sales blitz that is the heart of the company. I took more than a few calls from customers that wanted to get off the contact list and the recordings were designed to get you to reconsider about 10 times (slight exaggeration) before the computer would transfer that person off to someone else at the company. I never did know if they got off the contact lists because I was on to the next auto-dialed call. Some people there got good enough that they could take 2 calls simultaneously. They'd have a headset on each ear, 2 computer screens and 2 keyboards to type on. I even saw one workstation set up with 3 computers. It's a purely numbers game to FFFF sales execs. Whatever fine a state levies on them for abusing telemarketing laws they'll make up for in a day or two -it's the cost of doing business for these people. Now, not everyone is bad and they're not exactly peddling drugs, but there is a real "deaf ear" problem in their leadership because they can't hear people shouting at them for the sound of all the money they're making.

• Br
    Bratpacmom Oct 18, 2012

My mother had several movies from this company when I was a child I loved them some are still my all time favorite( that's right there for adults not just kids hinge the name feature films for families) only thing I can say to adults that didn't enjoy them is ur obviously not as family oriented as the films are(I suggest watching them again hopefully you'll learn something)
    I have never had a bad experience with them neither did my mother even after she quit ordering they complied with her request to cancel prescription when we were older.
    For you folks complaining of the telemarketers they are ppl they don't make the company by far the movies are wonderful for creating bonding an values( sorry you all don't know the importance of those) my point is why complain about the company when ur issue is with an employee the product is still worthy perhaps some customers are not.
    It appeared that several of the post I seen were by the same person says alot about ur character to make several misguided complaints to make a point because u had what u think was a bad experience.
    After 26 years I'm still ordering I'm upgrading my VHS to DVDs an I know my children will one day do the same to blue-rays. My only wish is that they make more movies an they could perhaps be sold in stores.
    KEEP SERVING FAMILIES YOUR LOVE & VALUES FFFF!!

JoAnn Franklin Apr 28, 2012

I AGREE WITH ALL OF THEM THEY ARE VERYPUSHY WHEN YOU TELL THEM NO. THEY DO STOP CALLING YOU. I WISH THEY WOULD JUST LEAVE ME ALONE. I DON'T HAVE SMALL CHILDREN AROUND ANYMORE SO I DON'T NEED THE MOVIES.IS THERE A WAY TO UNSCRIBE TO THEM I DON'T KNOW IF THAT WOULD HELP I SURE WOULD TO NOT HEAR FROM THEM ANYMORE.PLEASE UNSCRIBE ME FROM YOUR LIST OF CALLERS.

• Su
    suburban mom Feb 22, 2012

No matter how "great" a company is, no matter how wonderful or how needed their services are, they should stop calling when you politely ask them to be put on the "Do Not Call" list.

• Go
    goulding6 Dec 30, 2011

I also have been buying FFF movies for many years. I see the good and the bad in it. Their movies are wonderful and full of morals and values that I want to instill in my kids. HOWEVER, the telemarketing CAN get out of control. I do believe that part of it is recorded, but they should at least have a recorded "Good-bye" when you say no. And yes, when i purchase a movie, they always want me to purchase more than one. But when i say "no thanks" they are always kind and respectful. Maybe I was just lucky to get the good ones and not the rude ones, because I have never encountered rudeness. pushy and motivated, for sure, but not rude.

• Ew
    ewesty Jun 24, 2011

To Karen GL - I wouldn't work for them. I was called a few weeks ago and asked if I would answer a consumer survey about the entertainment industry...caller ID said "market research". I work in media, so I don't mind doing these now and then, if I have time. The questions were phrased in a way that I found to be extremely biased...(I've constructed focus groups and consumer surveys in the past, so maybe I'm more apt to notice bias? It seemed odd)...almost as though they wanted to reinforce in my mind that most movies are immoral and don't support family values. I expressed my concern about the way the questions were phrased and he tried to laugh it off. At the end of the survey, he asked if I wouldn't mind being part of a petition to lobby for more virtuous films for children (or something to that effect). I asked how he proposed to do that...he said he didn't have that information, but am I in support of films the promote family values. He asked me to press #9 if I was. I figured what the heck, and pressed it, because I was interested in seeing where this was leading. He then asked if another representative FFFF could call for an additional survey, because I pressed 9. I reluctantly agreed, because he seemed like such a nice polite guy (and again, because I was curious about this group)...but I also was wondering now, how many people would be calling me. That was yesterday. Sure enough they called back today. It sounded like the same guy I spoke to yesterday...extremely (overly) polite, giving little courtesy laughs at everything I said...I told him I was working, so his questions would need to be quick. Turns out he never actually had any questions. He wanted to sell me movies. I asked for his internet info and he gave me the www.familytv.com address. He proceeded to tell me that I now had a $5 credit with them, because I answered their questions, and would I like to support their cause by purchasing a movie. I told him that I now perceived his "cause" to be selling movies, so no, I'm not interested. He persisted. I again vented my frustration that they led me to believe they were some sort of charitable group that promoted family values, but that now I could see that all they want to do is sell movies, and asked him to please take me off the list. He didn't disagree. He then asked if he could call back in 3 months. I repeated myself and asked again to be taken off the list. We'll see.
    Good luck with your job search...I would steer clear from them if at all possible.

TO - jjhellojj - Seriously?? If someone asks you to take them off the list and please don't call back again, you have no idea what they are talking about?? Wow... If all employees are that clueless, that really explains a lot...

Karen GL Jun 03, 2011

I was just called yesterday in response to an employment app. I filled out on Craigs List several months ago. They left a message to see if I was still interested in working there. Anyone have an opinion on that??? I just lost my j0b but I certainly don't want to be harassing anyone!!! Thanks for your help

Karen GL Jun 03, 2011

I was just called yesterday to work for this company in response several months ago to a employment app. Any advise anyone????? Thank, Karen

• Jj
    jjhellojj May 12, 2011

all i can is wonder is where u people come up with all this stuff, now i wont say i agree or disagree with statements made, but from being a former sales agent there here's what i will say; first, they call so much because they are just trying to get ahold of u, they dont know if your not not intrested if u dont tell, and answering and saying your busy does count as not intrested, how are they to know if u dont be strait forward and say so, granted i understand that some may have done so and get called back still, its a simple mistake, people are not perfect, they make hundreds of calls a day, your bound to mark down a call wrong! people is it that hard when they call back to say, "hey u called me already and i said i was not intrested, thanks, bye" Its that simple! also if youdont want to be called ever again, answering your phone and say "I am not intrest, or take me off the list" and then hanging up is not the way to go about it. how are they to know what u mean by that, i use to get suporters who who say that, but not hang up on me, followed by me asking if it was ok to call next period (3 months) Most would say yes... how is anyone to know what u want if u just hang up. I think the main reason for all these complaint is simple a lack of proper comunication, and misunderstandings. I could go on and on about other topics, but i think i have said enough, to finish i just want to say that FFFF is doing a great thing trying to put good clean media out therethat truely can make a difference in peoples lives, we need morelike it!!!

• Ju
    justdenise61 Apr 06, 2011

I also ordered movies for my small children over 20 years ago from this company and canceled account and paid in full. And about 1years ago I received a call from FFFF saying I have an out standing bill and if I ordered more childrens movies the balance owed would be dropped. I explained that I did not have a bill and had not ordered since 2002 BUT they persisted.I said NO but he would not take no for an answer. I have since moved since ordering yrs ago at the time I ordered movies I did not have a cell phone so I have no idea how they got my cell number or work number. They keep calling and using several different numbers. So I answered again only to hear same line that I owed a balance and if I ordered new movies it would be dropped. I also asked for a bill and have never received bill to this day and still getting calls. I want these calls to Stop... I want to know why this is happening to me..