FBK Productsharassment, lies, insults

D

Ditto to what Eliza said. In fact I "Deb" wrote that message on another site only to find it here, verbatum, under someone else's name. Guess "Eliza" had the same experience, but I wish she had put it in her own words.
Interesting, while I'm using this forum to complain about fraudulent practices, I encounter one here. Wierd, huh?

• Sp
    Space Sin Jul 12, 2018

I liked the product, and damn I can not find Freshn Pro anywhere : (

Johnny Barnes Aug 16, 2016

I have constantly been harassed by your company to purchase various septic products, as a former customer, I am no longer interested in purchasing this type of product. So please have you company remove me from their telemarketing list. Date of last call or recent call to me was on 12/17/2009.
    Again do not call my home again.
    Johnny Barnes/Cripple Creek, CO.
    NUMBER WHICH THEY CONTACTED ME AT: [protected]

slugg0 Jun 23, 2011

CORRECTED POST.. I sluggo, just submitted the post above, but noticed that it had extra symbols, that i didn't put in it.. SO, HERE is my corrected post:
    i don't know Patrick Flannery, but i did know rick chiat, the manager there.. Rick used BAIT AND SWITCH tactics, to get me, and all the other people there to work for him.. The BAIT was GOOD LEADS NO COLD CALLING.. CALL ONLY EXISTING CUSTOMERS.. Yeah, right.. within a week, we were all COLD CALLING people that had never heard of FBK before, CULLING all their leads of people that didn't all own their homes, and very few, who even had a septic system.. Rick was okay, for the most part, but had no balls, to stand up to the jews that really run FBK... They hired WAY too many people, for the number of GOOD leads they had.. Right now, they are milking it for all they can, and will probably close up shop very soon, and then, go start up again, somewhere else, under a different name.. They did before, and they will do it again.. They have the courts and the judges in their back pockets.. Jews all stick together... No jewish judge will EVER do anything about them... shalom...

slugg0 Jun 23, 2011

i don't know Patrick Flannery, but i did know rick chiat, the manager there.. Rick used "Bait and Switch" tactics, to get me, and all the other people there to work for him.. The "BAIT" was "GOOD LEADS".. NO COLD CALLING.. CALL ONLY EXISTING CUSTOMERS.. Yeah, right.. within a week, we were all COLD CALLING people that had never heard of FBK before, CULLING all their "leads" of people that didn't all own their homes, and very few, who even had a septic system.. Rick was okay, for the most part, but had no balls, to stand up to the jews that really run FBK... Right now, they are milking it for all they can, and will probably close up shop very soon, and then, go start up again, somewhere else, under a different name.. They did before, and they will do it again.. They have the courts and the judges in their back pockets.. Jews all stick together... No jewish judge will EVER do anything about them... shalom...

• Fo
    Former FBK Employee Jun 22, 2011

I am also a former FBK employee and Rick Chiat is one of the best manager's I ever had. This guy Patrick Flannery is a former employee whom I worked with at FBK. Patrick is the biggest liar I have ever known. Rick Chiat is as honost as telemarketing managers come. Patrick Flannery is a slimy coward who would lie to his own Grandmother for a few bucks then ganble it away ther next day. He is the biggest ### I ever worked with!

• Pa
    patrick213 Jun 07, 2011

I think every body should call rick chiat the genral manager of fbk products on his cell phone 24 hours a day 7days a week his cell number is [protected]

• Pa
    patrick213 Jun 07, 2011

hey the manager from fbk name is rick chiat and his personal cell phone number is [protected] i think we should call him all the time im a former employee that is suing the company for not paying overtime

slugg0 May 25, 2011

i worked for FBK products, and i can personally attest to the fact, that they are some SLIMY "people"...!!! FBK Products sells septic products, and they recently "partnered" with "Universal Home Services", AKA "Universal Administrators", and once someone buys the septic product itself (Septic Remedy and/or Enza Power) they had me call those people, and try to sell them a WARRANTY for their septic system. And if they don't "bite" on that, then i was to sell them any other kind of WARRANTY, for their home APPLIANCEs that i could. They used "Bait and Switch" tactics to get me to go to work for them.. The "BAIT" was, 'NO COLD CALLING.. call on EXISTING customers." Yeah, right.. It wasn't two weeks, before i was COLD CALLING people that had NO previous business relationship with us.. and it is next to impossible, to get ANYONE (especially nowdays) to give you their credit card information over the phone. Not unless you have a PRE-EXISTING BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP, and even THEN... There are a few things that i can think of, that they are doing, that got another company shut down, by the Federal Trade Commission... First, the "warranty" is ALWAYS "ON SALE".. at "SPECIAL PROMOTIONAL PRICE", of $9.99 per month, $16.99 per quarter, or $95.99 per year, PLUS a one time NON-REFUNDABLE "APPLICATION FEE"... Sure, they have a website, that has higher prices, but they NEVER CHARGE ANYONE THOSE PRICES.. Years ago, there was a Furniture Store, called "Furnishings 2000", and the Federal Trade Commision shut them down, becasue the same items were ALWAYS "ON SALE"... EVERY time someone walked in the store, the SAME SIGN would say something like, "60% OFF..!!!" If you go to Wal-Mart, they have regular prices, and then, once in awhile, they ROLL back prices.. but they are never ALWAYS at the ROLL-BACK PRICE..
    Also, they still call people that are on the DO NOT CALL LIST.. One day, the manager, Rick, gave me a stack of what he called, "SOFT T.O.L.'s"... those were people that had told them NEVER to CALL them again, and then, after some time had gone by, they called them again, any way, hoping they had cooled off by then. The manager of the Warranty Department is named "Mitch", and he is a slimy weasel. i quit because the only warranty i felt like selling was the septic warranty.. i did not believe in any of the other warranties, and when i refused to sell them, Mitch started riding me, to no end... The reason they wanted me to sell the other warranties, was because they did NOT have enough GOOD LEADS to call, so they wanted us to squeeze all the sales out of them we could. Also, they bought a HUGE supply of "$25.00 RESTAURANT CARDS, from "Restaurants.com", and whenever someone buys a certain warranty, ranging in price from $9.95 per month, to $39.95 per month, the customer gets ONE of those RESTAURANT CARDS every month, as an incentive, to KEEP the WARRANTY.. i'm sure that RESTAURANTS.COM would not appreciate their name being associated with these jerks. Another reason why i never sold any of those types of warranties, was because if you are going to REPLACE a warranty that someone already has, from a reputable company, you SHOULD do a VALID COMPARISON FIRST, to INSURE the fact that you put that person in a BETTER POSITION, than they were in before, NOT WORSE.. and one thing FBK STRESSED more than anything, was SPEED.. make the sale FAST.. DON'T take any more than five minutes, if that.. If you take any longer than 10 minutes, you'd better make the sale, for sure.. i have recordings and printed sales pitches from there, and can PROVE everything i'm saying.
    FBK is going down the toilet, literally.. i think that right now, they are squeezing it for what they can get out of it, and then, they will most likely shut it down, and then, go start another company, under a different name, etc.. Remember, "FBK Products", "Universal Home Services", and "Universal Administrators".. they are ALL TIED TOGETHER... Don't shoot me for telling you this, but the MAIN reason why i think they keep getting away with this, is because the company is run by JEWS... Mitch is a RABBI, that wears the Star of David around his neck, but engages in shady business practices. JEWS stick together.. They probably KNOW some JUDGE there in West Palm Beach, Florida.. West Palm Beach is over-run with jews from New York, that have the attitude, that their MONEY "ENTITLES" them, to LIE, CHEAT, and STEAL, and then, when you call them out on that, they TRY to get you to say something, that they can use against you.. Like some little brat, that terrorizes all the kids in the neighborhood, and then, he runs and hides behind his mommy's skirt.. They are the same way. i ran accross another jew, here in West Palm Beach, that was running a SCAM, and he proved what a weasel he was, the same way. Think about that jew named Bernie Madoff, that SCAMMED his OWN people, out of BILLIONS of DOLLARS, and NOBODY at the Securities Exchange Commission would do ANYTHING about HIM, until it was way too late.. His house of cards came crashing down, and not until then, was anything done about HIM, either.. i LOVE EVERYBODY, jews included, but THESE jews bring SHAME to their people, by being LYING, CHEATING, CONIVING, UNDERHANDED WEASELS, and they THINK they can get away with ANYTHING, because they all STICK TOGETHER... Just TRY getting ANYONE in the Justice System, or the Media especially, to do ANYTHING about them.. GOOD LUCK..

christinebal Jan 20, 2011

I get phone calls a few times a week and when I answer they hang up on me...dont call me...GRRRR

• Ha
    hadenuf222 Jan 02, 2011

They are relentless!!!

• Yo
    youknowwho8 Aug 21, 2010

the lady who answers the phone is Bernadine.

Report her to John Thau, owner.

she is AWFUL. never wants to help a sole.

• Yo
    youknowwho8 Aug 21, 2010

To Theresia- they can't take money out of your account w/o your consent and card #...which you had to have given them

• Ac
    ACTUAL EMPLOYEE Jul 01, 2010

I WORK FOR FBK PRODUCTS AND THIS COMPANY IS SOME B... S...! not only do they practice fraudulent marketing but they also treat thier employees like slaves. we work on federal holidays, only get 5 min breaks, and are pressured to get a quota of credit cards from the customers a week. if you dont meet a quota of at least ten sales a week then you are subjected to getting fired!the only reason i still work there is because i need a job in this economy. when you ask to be removeed from the calling list we do so on the computer but they have it set up so that u will be called again after s few months. same as when you say that you're not interested. its crazy! the managers names are Rick, Susan, and the owners name is Scott. and yes FBK was Krane but closed down and opened back up under a new name FBK(for bob krane) so when youre called please ask to speak to a manager immediately and if im on the phone i will give them the phone so you can say exactly what u want them to hear. the address is 5601 corporate way suite 320 west palm beach florida 33407. the number is [protected] or [protected]. i strongly suggest that you get the authorities involved so that this place will straighten up thier practicesand how they treat thier employees!

• Dc
    dc in ok May 06, 2010

These people are persistant, annoying, and frandlant in their practices. While their product sound useful and in fact one product has proven very helpful as a laundry and soil, odor deterant they will not take no for an answer. I have been told for the past two years that my name is being removed from the data base and I will no longer be called, however after one month I have begun to receive daily if not two to three time daily calls. I have been charged for an insurance program I refused. The salesperson said tried the guilt card said I was hurting his quota. At that point I was past caring anyway.
    I was looking for the company address to put in the papers to the AG of my state for my complaint, when I came across your web page. Sorry to say I appear to be one of their victims.

Chaotic Apr 21, 2010

This company said I ordered their product, when I would never do such a thing. When I called to complain, "customer service" said they were sending me to collections without pulling the tape because I was rude. Well of course I am rude when you try and charge me for something I don't want nor did I authorize. Reporting to bbb and ftc www.ftc.gov if anybody else needs.

Justin in Florida

• Br
    Brenny Apr 14, 2010

My husband and recently changed our cell phone numbers due to an out of state move. In the one week since our numbers changed, my husband has received several calls on his phone asking for another person. With every call he explained that the person they are looking for is not at this number and that possibly they had this cell phone number in the past. Each time he asked them to please make a note on that account and discontinue calling and using up his minutes. They ignored his request and have kept calling. When another call came this morning I called the number back and asked to speak with a supervisor. I spoke with 'James' who told me I'd have to fax information to him in order for the number to be removed from this account. He was quite rude. Of course this frustrated me and I told him to do his own homework and to call the cell phone company to confirm the number change and that the person he was looking for no longer had this number. I don't know what business this company is in but I'll tell you I'd go miles out of my way to avoid dealing with them.

Brenda from NC

• Gu
    gullythumper Mar 20, 2010

I agree with all the other complaints. I've sent in a complaint form to the Atty General of my state. Meanwhile, when they call, I pick up the phone and lay it on the desk. They will be paying for a long distance call every time this happens.

Dick from Pa

Mary Oakland Feb 24, 2010

I paid them for their product and would not buy from them again... three years later they asked me to pay them again, stating the bill hadn't been paid... they are crazy, they continue to call, I turned it over to the Attorney General of Idaho, there are over 2000 complaints against them, they need their business license revoked...

• Th
    Theresia Sep 24, 2009

I experienced the same type of problem. Constant phone calls and charging me for something I did not want.
    I have to call them in Am to get them to give me back the money that I did not authorize to be taken out of my checking account. Two charges and it was payday and overdrew my account and cost me 66 dollars.