FashionPay.comScam

H

I placed an order of Converse shoes at http://www.bestconverseallstar.com/. I suppose the website(http://www.converse-outlet-store.com/) is the same as with http://www.bestconverseallstar.com/. When I paid for the order, the payment was made by fashionpay. Then I got a text message that the payment was approved from my credit card company but the amount of money was different from the money of the shoes that I ordered. The difference was about 10 USD. Plus, the statement in the order confirmed email that I received from fashionpay was below.
**Due to floating exchange rate, tiny disparity of order value may exist.
**Please note that your bank may apply a small charge for handling this transaction.

Then I sent an email to fashionpay as well as bestconverseallstar to cancel the order but I haven't got any response from both of them. I searched information regarding fashionpay and bestconverseallstar and finally I noticed that there are a lot of people like me. They also were scammed by fashionpay and bestconverseallstar. Never! Never! Never! buy and pay anything at both of them.

• Lk
    lknisley Dec 29, 2013

I placed an order for a jersey I received an email from fashionpay that they needed the companies URL I have sent over 10 complaints and have received nothing.
    Merchant Order No. : [protected]
    Order No. : [protected]
    Payment Date&Time : 12/16/2013 04:02:48 GMT
    Amount : 94.49 USD

• Ni
    nicknackneo Nov 28, 2013

I find it very strange that fashion pay ltd sends a request for information about the company's URL that I made my purchase through. If they are the merchant service for the company why are they asking me to give them info. I looked into it and found that they have a specific process in how they confirm purchases, contacting the purchaser to confirm info is one of the steps. There is about a $9.00 difference between the amount I saw online and the amount I was charged. I guess it is an international purchase from China, things are way different between the two countries. I just hope I get my merchandise.

• Ph
    phanie Dec 20, 2012

i actually purchased form jordancement3s.com and recieved a "confirmation" email from fashionpay.com . . .
    have any of you been able to sucessfully reverse charge from them? and how long did it take for the money to be put back in your account??

• Az
    Az Jack Oct 26, 2012

I found out Fashionpay was a fraud and contacted my credit card company. I had a question for VISA. Fashionpay has been fraud charging VISA for month. WHY is VISA still taking their business..VISA is reversing charge.

• Gr
    Grandpa Bill Aug 30, 2012

They Are Theives GOD have Mercy on them i lost 93.00 thank GOD i didnt buy something for more. O well

• Hi
    Hivort Apr 28, 2012

I've got the same problem!!!

Jadam27 Feb 25, 2012

I bought Gstar Fender Jeans, but instead I received fake Chinese cr%p and size was small as well. Don't fall for this website : www.deminjeans.org.uk they scammed me!

• Me
    Merr821 Feb 17, 2012

I bought some goods from them, but they were never delivered. I can't contact them because they don't answer emails and don't have phone number. I don't know what to do now.