Bethea Complaints & Reviews

BetheaIll let u know

Well I'm laresa and I just became a member of the millionaires club through bethea. I've been receiving emails from bethea for a little while now.so far I have to say she's on the Money when she sends me my emails.i don't live by what she says but as it happens my mind goes back to the email and all I can do I laugh. As I said before I became a member of the millionaires club I will update how it goes.. But one thing for sure. My family have high places in the bbb I don't think she would want to scam me. It would'nt be a smart move.

• Hu
      huddleston1 Jun 17, 2011

I sent back my gold cards an want my money return back to my card. This was two weeks ago so please inform me when it will be returned, please. thank you Karan White a [email protected]

Betheacheating

I have purchased a bracelet from this person and she guarantees refund back, but there is no way that i can contact her, she is a cheat

RESOLVED

• Updated by Bethea Jenner · Dec 17, 2009

Dear Friends

Many of you have posted your customer service queries on this board. We would like to thank you for this opportunity to respond and look into every complaint. Please note the quickest ways to get in touch with us to resolve any issues:

Email Addresses: [email protected], [email protected]

Post Address: Bethea Jenner, PMB 292, 167 Cherry St, Milford, CT [protected]

Telephone No: [protected]

Please include all details of your purchase when you email or call. We try to resolve all customer service issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Bethea Customer Service

Betheafraud

i keep sending her emails but they bounce back, managed to search for emails of diff addresses for her yet they bounce back. its just one way emails from her. she promises that she will refund the money if we are not happy. My bracelet tarnished within a week and i just cant get my hands on her. She is cursed by her own predictions, doesnt realise that we pay thru hard earned money and its a lot of money for us when we have to pay in US dollars.
      She will be cursed for sure by her own products.

BetheaCustomer Service Queries

Dear Friends

Many of you have posted your customer service queries on this board. We would like to thank you for this opportunity to respond and look into every complaint. Please note the quickest ways to get in touch with us:

Email Addresses: [protected]@betheajenner.com, [protected]@myhealthwealthandhappiness.com

Post Address: Bethea Jenner, PMB 292, 167 Cherry St, Milford, CT [protected]