Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Online Shopping FanAuthentics order never showed up!

FanAuthentics  -  order never showed up!

W
Author of the complaint
6:16 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

They said that my order will be delivered in 7-10 days but it never showed up. I made my order in early March and it is now late April so I guess they decided to keep my money. Tried to call them but no one picked up the phone, they also did not respond to my messages. Very bad company to deal with. I will not give up until I get my order or my money back, and I definitely will not order from FanAuthentics ever again!

19 comments
J
Nov 13, 2018 6:20 am

ordered product in Oct, 2016 still have not received... called no reply email no reply green bay packer 3d lamp Green Bay Packers "Helmet" - 3D LED Lamp/Night Light

H
Jan 12, 2017 9:23 am

How do we start a class action lawsuit and get this company shut down I'm out $30 for a pair of leggings

Z
Dec 27, 2016 2:04 pm

Ordered the LED Cubs light on 11/6...didn't get shipped out until 12/19 and finally received it today. I did file a complaint with the district attorney regarding them, but didn't have a physical address. Now that I received my shipment, I have it. So if anyone else is thinking of doing the same thing, here is where they are located:

Fan Authentics
20836 Hall Rd, Ste 130
Clinton Township, MI 48038

Hope this helps!

Dec 04, 2016 10:10 pm

I'm out $39.95 for a LED light I purchased on Nov. 18. When I tried to track my order it says "Unfulfilled". Then, I started to investigate and came across all of these similar complaints. Going to talk to my bank in the morning since this has already been debited out of my checking account. A little afraid to know someone has all of that information about my account that scams people out of money.

N
Nov 06, 2016 3:22 pm

Same old story as I have been reading. It's a scam for sure. I ordered two Dallas Cowboy nightlights, for Christmas presents. Cost me $79.90. Ordered them on October 19, money was taken out on my debit card on October 24. Called many times, get the same "leave a message and they"ll get back to you" routine. I wish we could do something about these guys. Any suggestions as to how to put a stop to them before they steal anyone else's money?

K
Nov 04, 2016 7:46 am

So far I've only been waiting one week for my item - a Steelers ugly Christmas sweater. I placed the order on October 29th; however, when I checked to see if it had been shipped, it says unfulfilled. So I called the company. No one answers, but there is a recording that does not identify the company you are calling and asks you to leave a message so I did, but I don't expect to hear back after reading the above reviews. I'll give it a week, but I'm not optimistic that I will receive my item. After a week, I will notify my credit card and file a dispute to get my money back. At that point, we should consider a class action lawsuit.

T
Oct 31, 2016 5:40 am

I ordered a Bears Helmet and 2 weeks later I have not received it. I called my Credit card Company and put through a dispute claim against this purchase. I tried calling the 2 numbers provided and one answers with a message to leave a message. They don't acknowledge a company name, just hello, and the other mailbox is full.

Oct 27, 2016 1:05 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

How is this place still able to operate stealing people's money...order placed 9/9/16 I still have not received any word, sent emails no response, call, have to leave message and no response...there has to be something we can do to stop them and get this website shut down!

S
Oct 25, 2016 12:32 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Class action suit...lets get em

S
Oct 25, 2016 12:30 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Same thing...ordered two things...10/ 15/ 16...called my bank...they will take care of it...got my money back...BUT ITS A SCAM...OR A HILLARY ...

Oct 23, 2016 8:16 am

Stay far, far away. Like the others, they took my money with no obvious intention of mailing my item to me. I filed a dispute with my credit card company and got my money back. I then filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and complained to Facebook (where I saw the advertisement for the item I bought). They don't respond to any communications and when you complain on their Facebook page, they delete your comments and block you from posting further. Horrible experience, horrible company.

K
Oct 12, 2016 3:02 pm

I ordered a pair of leggings September 10, and they never showed up. They won't answer the phone, or return calls. Do not order from here.

J
Aug 12, 2016 3:15 pm

please I ordered a Ohio State shirt on July 19th 2016 and it has not, as of today, been delivered. I just want to know when I can expect it to come. order number is #9325, my name is Judy Valliquette, my email is [email protected], please let me know when my shirt will be delivered. it is an Ohio State long sleeved shirt that said I live in Tenn but I am an Ohio State girl. Please. it has already been charged to my credit card and has cleared.

T
Jul 20, 2016 6:35 am

I ordered a pair of leggings on April 3, 2016 it is now July 19, 2016 and I still have not received them. My total was 34.90. When you call it goes to straight voicemail. They do not answer emails.

DO NOT ORDER FOR THEM. THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS!

Jun 22, 2016 1:52 pm

My complaint is similar to the others. Billed my credit card and no merchandise. Have tried to contact them and have not been able to get through to anyone. All I get for information when I track order is unable to locate. Will be contacting my credit card company.

Jun 13, 2016 12:59 pm

I wish I had read these before I ordered from them.
I placed an order on 5-18, my credit card acct was debited on 5-19 by Vintage Threads, I received a message on 5/23 that it was 'unfulfilled.
I've heard nothing since. WHAT DO I DO NOW!

May 05, 2016 6:55 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I never received my order, even though my debit card was charged! I have called HUNDREDS OF TIMES AND NO ONE ANSWERS! This company is a scam and should be investigated!

May 05, 2016 6:59 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have called hundreds of times and nobody ever answers. I have sent e-mails and have gotten no response! They charged my debit card and never sent the shirt I ordered! THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM AND SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED AND SHUT DOWN!

May 04, 2016 7:38 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This company is a scam- stole my money and never sent merchandise.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

5 complaints