Having problems with FanAuthentics?

FanAuthentics reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 27, 2016. The latest review I did not receive my product was posted on Jul 27, 2017. FanAuthentics has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 5 reviews. FanAuthentics has resolved 0 complaints.

FanAuthentics Customer Service Contacts

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with FanAuthentics Customer Service. Initial FanAuthentics complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for FanAuthentics above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about FanAuthentics. Discuss the issues you have had with FanAuthentics and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

FanAuthentics Complaints & Reviews

Fan AuthenticsI did not receive my product

I placed an order with back in sept 2016 for some Dallas cowboys legging, It was shipped to the wrong address, I verified this with UPS and was told to call the company in which I did on several occasions. I left messages and emails but no responses were ever made. My address is 1635 50th Street San Diego Ca 92102, it shipped to 1535 50th Street, I don't understand, because in order to get paid you have to have the correct address off my credit card. I( have sent numberous emails and phones and they not responded.
The tracking details for these items are as follows:
1x Love Dallas Cowboys Cotton Leggings - Premium Ringspun Cotton / Spandex Leggings / XL
>> They are being shipped via USPS to the following address:
and order number is 15056.
Cecilia Pierce [protected] or [protected]

FanAuthenticsRavens led lamp

I placed an order November 25, 2016. It's now March 3, 2017. Still have not received my lamp. I called my bank in December to dispute the charges. My bank gave me my money back and went after you . I got a letter that said I have to pay back the $40 because you say USPS dropped my product off on my porch on 12/31/17. I have never received this item and I want my money back. Order #36162

Fan Authentics — Scam

!!!warning!!! do not purchase anything from this company!!! all of their reviews are negative, and here i...

FanAuthenticsShipping of order

I placed my order September 9th and as of October 27th still have not received my order, have sent 4 emails with no responses, every call made you are never allowed to speak to a customer service rep you have to leave a voice mail and my 6 calls never received one response. I usually tell people not to place internet orders, but am a big Chicago Bears fan and they got me for $130.00, which they didn't have a problem taking from my bank real quick. Their website ad states easy returns, how is that when you don't get your order???? They state you can always reach them 24/7, how is that when no live person answers the phone and no emails are returned???? This seems to be a big scam company!!! I had a lot I could have done with my money, will never do this again!!!

FanAuthentics — order never showed up!

They said that my order will be delivered in 7-10 days but it never showed up. I made my order in early March...