Fanatics — false advertisement
Two days ago, after the Chiefs officially made it to the Super Bowl, I ordered my son the locker room tee order #21-[protected]. It clearly said "free shipping" in a neon green box next to this shirt. I was charged $4.99 at checkout any way. After two attempts to call the 800 number, a chat and two emails, where I included a screenshot of the ad that day, these "fan advocates" said sorry, item does not qualify and then sorry, appreciate your business but you needed to order $49. Today I receive a Fanatics email offering "free shipping for orders $24 and up!" How frustrating is that? I will pay the falsely advertised shipping as I've spent probably a total of two hours combined on the phone and via email on this. ALSO, checking shipping status - due to arrive February 26, are you kidding me? If this is the case, cancel/return the order! It's a birthday gift. Should the Chiefs lose the Super Bowl how pathetic is that going to be?
More Fanatics Complaints & Reviews
- Fanatics - order cancelled with no communication
- Fanatics - cheap quality
- Fanatics - partial refund!
- Fanatics - horrible experience 
- Fanatics - exchange/refund problem
- [Resolved] Fanatics - received a special ordered shirt with my husband's last name on the back of a raiders long sleeve
- Fanatics - men's new england patriots nike olive salute to service sideline therma performance pullover hoodie
- [Resolved] Fanatics - shipping/customer service/supervisors 
- [Resolved] Fanatics - fan cash card and fan cash
- [Resolved] Fanatics - customer service and order accuracy