Family Savings Clubnew acct

L Dec 06, 2018

Yea, they got a new one now. they linked into my Energy company. Said since there was such a long wait to speak to customer service, I could get a savings discount card. Yea, fell for it, been trying to call to login, couldn't remember where I put my password. Cant get anyone on the phone, no one online, even though on their page it states 24/7. Haven't noticed unwelcome charges on my card, but I also have a prepaid, so if the $$ isn't there, they can't charge. But still. I don't usually get scammed like this, I thought this one was legit due to it being linked to my Energy company. Never again.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices