Family Savings Club100.00 "free" walmart gift card

J Nov 30, 2019

Stay away from these crooks!!!
Was calling to activate a gift card given to me by my employer, and was somehow linked to these crooks.in the after-all, since I did not give them a credit card so that they could "identify me", I was hung up on. I called them back to find out more about them, and to ask why I was hung up on. I was told that they were having some "technical difficulties". I'm sure. After getting the information I sought to identify them, then finding this site, and having read some of the reviews, I found that I was correct in being suspicious about them from the start. Just another scam to shift money from the unsuspecting to the unscrupulously greedy.

• Ro
    Rocky Barnes Jan 08, 2020

I agree, I just had a phone call from Alabama. While I was listening to the au automated message I was hung up on... ok so I decided to call back just to be sure if I could identify if it was a legit deal or some scam. Well when I was talking to the person who answered he said his name was David.. (I'm not being disrespectful or anything like that) but when I am told his name is David and I can barely understand what he is saying from his foreign accent, that throws up red flags for me.. ok even then I talked to them about how I was even put into the drawing for a reward of 100 dollars and he told me that they have my name from using name debit or credit card at their family savings club store affiliate.. ok how is that possible when I never use a debit or credit card.. always cash. That was another red flag.. ok cool so I decided humm might as well play along just long enough for me to google his company and phone number.. glad I did this website is the very first thing I saw. Thank the lord above I had the knowledge to do these, information fact checkers so to speak. It's so upsetting to know that there is alot of people who actually are takin advantage of because they have no idea of what's happening during that phone call. Plz continue to keep these sort of websites up and running because to many good hardworking Americans are being tragically drained financially and many cant recover and lose alot of their personal lifes savings. Take care... Rocky from S.C.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices