Family Savings Club — 100.00 "free" walmart gift card
Stay away from these crooks!!!
Was calling to activate a gift card given to me by my employer, and was somehow linked to these crooks.in the after-all, since I did not give them a credit card so that they could "identify me", I was hung up on. I called them back to find out more about them, and to ask why I was hung up on. I was told that they were having some "technical difficulties". I'm sure. After getting the information I sought to identify them, then finding this site, and having read some of the reviews, I found that I was correct in being suspicious about them from the start. Just another scam to shift money from the unsuspecting to the unscrupulously greedy.
More Family Savings Club Complaints & Reviews
- Family Savings Club - I was offered $100 gift card that I never received
- Family Savings Club - billing
- Family Savings Club - took my money and lied
- Family Savings Club - 100 dollar gift card and unauthorized charges
- Family Savings Club - kept charging me even I already cancelled it.
- Family Savings Club - family savings club
- Family Savings Club - 100.00 savings card
- Family Savings Club - fake company/ scam
- Family Savings Club - membership fees $19.95 per month
- Family Savings Club - "walmart family savings club" scam run for it