Family DollarThe store manager

H Dec 31, 2020

I bought 2 12 pk. And 1 pk. Of toilet tissue yesterday. The store manager said I could only have one pack. She was rude, no customer skills at all. She wanted to know what I was going to do with all that. I didn't feel to explain I have a big family and only came to town a couple times a month! She said there was a limit. Only one package per person per day. There was no sign up by any of the toilet tissue saying this. She did let me have them and she made it known facially that she hated doing it. I asked when did this go into effect. She said it's always been this way since the epidemic. I said well I was in a couple weeks ago and bought 2- 12 pks. Of toilet tissue. And she said well you weren't supposed to of bought them. "I know cause i'm the store manager". I believe you need to send this manager to hospitality classes and especially have her take a course in customer service! My receipt shows store #04054 durant, oklahoma 811 n.1st ave. My receipt # 99040540186660186263 date 12/30/2020 time 14:32:40 if there is a limit shouldn't it be posted? Thank you for your time. Hopefully you'll hire a new manager or fix the one you have. You know it wouldn't hurt to have a camera on them. Then you could see and hear how they are treating your customers!