Family Dollar Stores — poor customer service!!!
Sunday September 15th @ 7:15 pm. Very rude customer service. Cashier was eating as she was trying to ring up my order talking to another employee at the same time. Didn't talk to the customer. It felt as if I didn't exist to her. She dropped one of my bags and when I got home one of my lotion bottles was broken. When I talked to her she would respond very sarcastically. The last couple of times I've been in there I've had the same experience with another one of your employees. I've lived in Middleton for 16 years now and when family dollar was brought to our little town it was wonderful but now you hire awful employees that shouldn't be working. I hope that you take this complaint seriously because it will hurt the business if you have employees that don't seem to care about their job. Customers won't want to come in. Attitudes need adjusting in this store. After my experience this evening I will not be going back in there. Please let me know if something is going to be done. I would appreciate an email response. My email is [protected]@yahoo.com. My name is Marlene Halsey
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - didn't know what a manufacturer coupons were