Family Dollar Stores — cashier stole my medicine tablets.
I payed for Advil 200mg 100ct tablets and while I ran to get something that I forgot the cashier did away with them. She may have given them to the customer that she took when she paused my purchase, I left the store and came home to no medicine pain relief, I wasn't mad until I got to the store and was told that I walked out the store without checking my bag so I was at fault. The store #07560 the manager that told me that was Theresa, I am a regular and never seen the cashier before. The store Phone#: 609-689-9537 as seen on my reciept. I felt disrespected when they metioned calling the cops. I want some sort of refund or reparation for going through that. My name is Mr. Hall, Phone# [protected].
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - didn't know what a manufacturer coupons were