Fallas Paredespay check haven't received

I use to work for Fallas Paredes, when i quit i gave them my new address because i was moving to Florida it's been 1 month and I still haven't gotten my last check. I've been calling corporate and they don't tell me nothing. they just tell me i have to talk to the store manager for the store that i was working for. I talked to her and she said that she was going to call corporate so they could send me another check and still they haven't send anything. I have an emergency and i need the money it's been a month and i still can't get anything. How do they not expect me to be mad if i have stuff to pay. I hope that you read this and write something back to me as soon as possible. Thank you!

• Hr
    HR Department Jan 17, 2008

I work in the HR department @ Fallas Paredes and this employee was paid. This complant is 100% false.

maria villa Jul 21, 2008

you should have taken them to court the samr thing happened to me all you do is file a complaint with the business bureau and you wpu;d of got ur money very quick email me and I will tell you more k.

• Hm
    hmerr Mar 08, 2013

what is the HR number of some reason the store I use to work at and every other one cant help me or gives me the wrong number

• Hm