Fallas Paredespay check haven't received

D

I use to work for Fallas Paredes, when i quit i gave them my new address because i was moving to Florida it's been 1 month and I still haven't gotten my last check. I've been calling corporate and they don't tell me nothing. they just tell me i have to talk to the store manager for the store that i was working for. I talked to her and she said that she was going to call corporate so they could send me another check and still they haven't send anything. I have an emergency and i need the money it's been a month and i still can't get anything. How do they not expect me to be mad if i have stuff to pay. I hope that you read this and write something back to me as soon as possible. Thank you!

• Hm
    hmerr Mar 08, 2013

for Arizona

• Hm
    hmerr Mar 08, 2013

what is the HR number of some reason the store I use to work at and every other one cant help me or gives me the wrong number

maria villa Jul 21, 2008

you should have taken them to court the samr thing happened to me all you do is file a complaint with the business bureau and you wpu;d of got ur money very quick email me and I will tell you more k.

• Hr
    HR Department Jan 17, 2008

I work in the HR department @ Fallas Paredes and this employee was paid. This complant is 100% false.