Fairyseason.comclothes

C Review updated:

This website it is a scam. Look like from USA, but really work from China. I pay for 13 different items at October 9 /2016 $122.86 the website does the transaction through Paypal. The next day that they don't send me any receipt, I try to cancel the order and they answer that the products were partially shipping to my home. I insist and they refund in my credit card 22 dollars and keep it the 100. They send another mail telling me that the products are on the way . After a month I received 3 blouses that this cost should be by second hand a penny. Who remit is Fanny Pang
HJ
HangHai Dong Road Henan bonded
logistic center QiTaQu
ZhengZhouSho HENAN 450000
CHINA

[protected]@edm.fairyseason.com
[protected]@aukey.com

Noel Arnold Feb 19, 2017

I bought a dress for my girlfriend from an add i saw on Facebook. The picture for the dress i purchased looked nothing like what i recieved from fairy season. I was shocked that not even the material looked the same. It was to small and they do not have a return policy. Will never buy from them again! Stay away from this seller. You will not be happy.

• Te
    Terry Skeesick Jan 05, 2019

I ordered 4 Hallmark shirts on 11/24/18 that have not been received. I received an email stating the items were shipped on 11/28/18
    Order # FSB257604083869241
    Item# 425427 (2) size Large
    Item# 425427 (1) size Extra Large
    Item# 425427 (1) 2XL

To date (12/13/18) the above items have not been received. Please advise

• Ds
    dsc2 Feb 11, 2019

order took weeks and weeks to receive, sizes were not even close. the socks were labelled as" one size fits all" and the kids couldn't even get the socks over their toes! customer service is a number that never answers. I would avoid this company. in fact, it shouldn;t be listed as acompany as far as I am concerned.

Chellec11 Apr 27, 2019

I ordered from this company and never received my product. They said it was delivered on February 25th and I have provided documentation from USPS that my order was lost or stolen and they won't refund my money or send me my items. Total scammers

• Da
    Danny1408 Jul 22, 2019

do not throw your money in the trash !!! they steal you I bought 5 items more than 40 days ago and today I received the package with 2 items only !!! they steal your money !!!