FairySeason — items not received - scam on refund
Items ordered December 6, 2016 with free shipping. Website says 15-25 business days for delivery. First email from Vivian, customer rep, said it takes 35-45 business days. Items never arrived, told them I want a refund and here is the response from Hebe from today March 14, 2017:
We apologize for any inconvenience caused to you.
We have checked your order FSC064719502423397.
We know that you choose free shipping.
But in fact it is not free, we have to submitted shipping fees to the delivery company
We can resend to you, you can choose the other item with the same price to replace.
If you need refund, sorry that we will deduct the shipping cost $9 which we paid for sending the parcel to you at the beginning.
Your support and understanding will be highly appreciated.
Best regards from Fairyseason
More FairySeason Complaints & Reviews
- FairySeason - size issue 
- FairySeason - fraud! 
- FairySeason - refund/return policy 
- FairySeason - horrific customer service 
- Fairyseason.com - clothes 
- Fairy Season - selling products and not delivering on time and refusing to provide a phone number to contact someone directly
- FairySeason - clothing
- Fairy Season - shipment notice
- Fairy Season - dressed from fairy season
- Fairy Season - shirt