eZCardInfoaccount closure

L

I paid my balance in full online with this company sent my card to the company with written request to close this account and they sent the damn card back to me with my written request to close the account!(?) so i called the company my self and spoke to a very rude liar of a rep claiming he saw no payment of the balance that's why he couldn't close the account. It wasn't until i threatened his ### that he all of a sudden saw the full balance paid on the account and agreed to close it. Don't trust these people!

john goss Jul 20, 2008

I am unable to access my account to pay my credit card bill. I tried to change my password but it would not let me do it. What do I do now????????? Please email me with an answer.

• Ka
    Kainen Forester Aug 21, 2018

The website doesn't work, there's always something not working & they do this to trap you in fees...$10 to make payment over phone & I'm sure their late fees would kick in if you mailed a payment, which I hear won't make it there. Probably all a scam for fees and or credit buy outs...& I've just gotten the card

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices