Experian - Creditreport Infoexd.comAuto CC billing

T

We are being billed $17.95 every month and we can't get it stopped. The web sit on our statement brings us to this web site. This is a nightmare and our CC company says we have to go on line to stop it so here we are on line. So stop billing us.

• Sy
    SYB067 Aug 30, 2012

I was being billed monthly by Experian.com, for 19.54 for the last 2 months. I just called the number [protected] and I asked to cancel this misleading account. They stated that the money they already took out of my account was non refundable and they offered to send free updated credit reports and scores to me from all three credit agencies. I simply said no. I don't like doing business with shady people. I just wanted to cancel. Call them ASAP to cancel yours.

• Ri
    Ridonkulous!!! Aug 27, 2012

Thank God the phone number to get this stopped was posted in the previous blogs [protected])!! Just found our $17.95 charge today. Called and spoke to Trevor and he took the charge off. VERY misleading. Can't believe they can get away with this. They are making a fortune off of honest people who are trying to be conscientious about our credit! Shame on you, Experian!!!

• Cm
    CMarieB Jul 24, 2012

I just called the number and told them I wanted a refund ASAP!!! I told them I did a search on the computer is a big list of complaints about the company. I told her I am not up to being manipulated in any way. I was charged 2 months in a row and they are refunding just one month, which happens to be the current month. Unbelievable!!!

• Su
    SuperPissedOFF Jun 27, 2012

I just called: [protected], went off on them and they refunded my money $17.95 x 3 months and sent me an updated credit report/scores... complete scam!!! The $17.95 membership fee is so you can pull your credit anytime and they will monitor your report for you... F U!!! I will be filing several bad reviews regarding these sites, SCAM ALERT!!!

marilyn sietz Jun 09, 2012

I have been charged $17.75 per month for the past 2 months. All I ever wanted was my score and everything else cancelled. Please confirm cancellation and reverse charges via e-mail. [email protected] Marilyn Sietz Member ID# [protected]

• Ro
    roger cheng Jun 06, 2012

i have the same problem

• Ni
    nic3hole825 Feb 21, 2012

I am getting charged every month for nothing. Please stop charging me!!!

• As
    Asheville Resident Feb 11, 2012

I reported Experian to the FBI. Hopefully that will get their attention. Please do the same if you have been swindled as well. Remember, they may have put it in the fine print, but clearly their intention was to mislead. It's fraudulent.

• As
    Asheville Resident Feb 11, 2012

I called the number listed here by other victims of this theft. Call [protected] (option 1 i think; pressing 0 ends the call - nice touch Jerks). I told them immediately that i was calling to cancel the membership, that the money was billed erroneously and needs to be refunded immmediately. I told her that I would keep saying that over and over until they did it. She tried to explain how it says on the website that this is all legit. I interrupted her, as politely as i could, to say that that is all nonsense, and that while the information might have been discretely hidden on there somewhere that it was clearly fraudulent and that it was theft, without question. I repeated this three times, and said that I would of course simply report the situation to the proper authorities, and that we should focus on the cancellation. They agreed to cancel it and said a confirmation email will be sent within 24 hours. They refunded one of the three months billing (at 17.95/month) that they stole, but not the first two months.
    It is clearly fraud. No question. Misleading advertising. And the fact that it's a credit reporting agency makes it all the more disgusting. They're playing on the fact that we'd be intimidated to report them because they are who we'd report them to. Sick sick sick.
    Hopefully I'll get that email tomorrow. We'll see...

When you order your $1 Credit Report & Score, you will begin your 7-day trial membership in Experian Credit TrackerSM. If you don't cancel your membership within the 7-day trial period**, you will be billed $17.95 for each month that you continue your membership. You may cancel your trial membership anytime within the trial period without charge

• Ve
    Vera S Moore Dec 30, 2011

Same old story. I wanted my credit report and score one time only. Just discovered they were billing my card every month. Thanks for the phone number. I could not find it anywhere.

• Ru
    Ruth A Dec 01, 2011

Thank you Janine for the phone number [protected]. After several tries this number finally got results in canceling the experian account.

JanineD220 Nov 10, 2011

AdamLoraT, thank you!!! We went through the same problem however it is seeming to work, as of now.

• Ad
    AdamLoraT Nov 10, 2011

Call the number [protected] and tell them to cancel your account. they will try to keep it open just keep repeating no thanks just cancel the account because you are closing your bank account and they wont be getting the money and they will cancel your account, it takes awhile for them to agree to cancel but in the end they will agree since you told them they aren't getting any money. its what i did.good luck

• Co
    CORPORATE AMERICA Nov 04, 2011

EXPERIAN, EQUIFAX, ALL OF THESE ARE NOTHING BUT IN CAHOOTS WITH THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT WHO PROTECTS THEM FROM BEING PROSECUTED FOR VIOLATING THE FAIR CREDIT AND COLLECTIONS ACT. OUR GOVERNMENT WANTS THESE PEOPLE IN BUSINESS BECAUSE IT HELPS WALLSTREET! IF WE WERE TO SHUT DOWN THIS FALSE REPORTING OF AMERICANS THEN MAYBE US POOR SLOBS WOULD HAVE A HALF A CHANCE BUT OUR CURRENT GOVERNMENT IS MORE INTO MAKEIN GTHIS CORPORATE AMERICA INSTEAD OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. THESE COMPANIES DO NOT HAVE TO VAILIDATE ANYTHIGN THEY ARE REPORTING NOR ARE CAN WE HOLD THEM LIABLE FOR FALSE REPORTING. AS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN WE HAVE NO RIGHTS

• Pf
    P. Flanagan Oct 29, 2011

I am being charged illegally for a service I DO NOT want. I spoke to a representative (don't remember number now) and was assured the charges would stop. They haven't. I want it STOPPED IMMEDIATELY!!! I will take further legal action if it isn't stopped now. You make it impossible to get out of this. I only wanted 1 credit report & score (only time I've ever asked for a report) and because I got the score now you have me signed up for something I ABSOLUTELY don't want.
    Your company is scamming people!!! Shame on your greedy practices!!!

• Ll
    lloyd rudder Oct 24, 2011

to the experian company i' ve been charges 15.00-19.95 on my credit card and i want it stop or i.ll get the attorney general to put a end to this !!!

• Ll
    lloyd rudder Oct 24, 2011

I.ve been trying to reach you to stop this charges this 15.00-20.00 charges got to end or i will contact the attorney general and they will put it to the end of this matter!!!

• Ba
    bayegirl Oct 23, 2011

Hello Dear
    My name is Mariam and i am looking for honest partner if you are interesting please just mail me back through my email address ([email protected] )so we can know each other and from there i will send my picture to you thanks and have a nice day!
    Mariam.

• Ro
    Robert Shanghai Oct 22, 2011

LMAO @ U!!

• Je
    Jean Taylor Sep 06, 2011

They are charging my discover Card with unauthorized charges.