Experian *creditrep Experian *credi Infoexd.com CausCredit report

V

I paid over $90. 00 worth of credit reports that i never recieved, which was six months ago. Experian still continued to take money off my card anywhere from $1. Oo to $14. 95 a month, sometimes twice a month. They have hit my account for close to $200. 00 and finally had to close the account they was taking it from. I needed the services to clear up my credit history so i could get it payed off, so my husband and i could buy our first house.

• Rm
    rminer1 Apr 27, 2017

I am having the same experience. Experion *creditrep must be ficticious. They've been taking $8.45/mo out of my account.

• Rm
    rminer1 Apr 27, 2017

• Se
    SeniorCitizenWidow Jun 07, 2015

Same thing happened to me! I e-mailed them late last month and told them to cancel the account. They e-mailed me back saying they would "look into it and contact" me. Never received another e-mail, and here it is June 4 (their "stealing" date!) and my credit card has been charged $12.95 again. I am an old lady who lives on a small pension and Social Security, and you can bet every penny I spend counts. I hate these vultures!

• Br
    brenda kay stanage Oct 03, 2013

This company hit me for 12.95 twice. I didn't even know about them until I looked on my statement. Now I can't find how to get my money back. I will ask the bank for their number. If this doesn't work I am going to the BBB.

• Be
    Beware this is an Inurance Agent JOB! Sep 26, 2012

I bet you went online to get your free trial subscription for credit monitoring so you could get your credit report and score. They ask for your credit card information. What happens is after the free trial period, if you don't tell them you wish to cancel, your credit card is charged. However, you can get your credit report for free (All 3 credit bureaus) by going to www. Anualcreditreport.com (If you want your credit score, you do pay a small fee) . Your credit score, if you want to get it for free you can go to kreditkarma.com just like the tv add correctly indicates, they don't ask for any credit card information (I've tried it out myself) . Based on you credit score you are given offers of credit but it's up to you if you want to click and apply!

• Mi
    michele hundza Dec 26, 2011

I just checked my acct balance and noticed 21.20 had been taken from my acct. i have no idea who this company is and why they would be taking money from my acct. i will b notifying my bank tomorrow for a number to reach these people and a refund back to my acct. some people are having hard times and money is taken from their accts, leaving them in the negative. Not a happy person.

marie nicole Dec 13, 2011

I am having the same issues as the commenters above me. This infuriates me for my credit card to be charged for no apparent reason. Who should I call?

• Fr
    frankze Nov 29, 2011

they just hit my account for 17. and change for what reason i have no idea. And i dont even kno where to go to find out why and for what.

• On