Experian — contract
I was charged $24.99 for something that I didn't ask for. They offered a $4.99 charge to check my credit scores. That's all ! Then a few weeks later, I was charged again another 24.99 for three months of their service. I didn't ask, nor did I want this service . I didn't call because the wait was over an hour on the phone.
I have written them a note asking them to refund this amount, and am waiting for a response .
More Experian Complaints & Reviews
- Info Experian Direct - charging acct and now acct bounced due to the charge. no permission to charge acct. 
- Info Experian Direct.com - charges to credit card 
- Experian - $19.95 debit appears for no reason! 
- Experian - Creditreport Infoexd.com - Auto CC billing 
- Cic Experian - Scam-bad customer service, unauthorized charges! 
- Experian Freecredrpt Infofcr.com CA - Money
- Experian Information Solutions - unauthorized credit report freeze. problems logging in
- Experian / Cic Triple Advantage - Unauthorized charges 
- Experian/credit Bureau - No phone access to customer service 
- Experian - Member service and dispute department