• Bl
    blacktigerlight Aug 31, 2015

Is there any way of getting out of one of these contracts? I felt pressured into buying a digital image - after some thought and talking to friends I felt ripped off. I think they don't tell people about the huge cost when you get a 'free' session.

• Jy
    JySukkelMetDieVerkeerdeSafa Jul 09, 2014

Has anyone lodged a complaint with Consumer Protection? I recently went through the exact same scenario and lodged a claim. CP indicated that if they receive more complaints, they would investigate but given that they keep everything verbally it would be hard to hold up in Court or Small Claims Div. However, more complaints with CP, will ensure a decent investigation.

• Ka
    katerinad Aug 06, 2013

The team here in Perth are truly professional - the results of my images were more than I was expecting. The overall experience was pleasant, however, I think if you went on a Saturday you might be a bit rushed. It was definitely a nice pace mid week, and even then they had clients before me and after me.

All my questions leading up to booking in were thoroughly addressed. When I asked, they were very transparent about what I might pay on the day, and very thorough also to explain that they specialise in wall hangings. The styling was done over the phone was also thorough. I felt I new exactly how the session would run and what to expect as a final product.

The photographer was very knowledgeable and put me at ease. She also suggested further looks than I anticipated, which ended up being really stunning images. A really nice girl.

The viewing is exactly what I expected also. The consultant was again very thorough and very skilled in editing and helping put the best package together for myself. I have seen some negative reviews here and there, but I found that everything was well communicated, and they went above and beyond to make sure the package was right for me and that I was 100% aware of what I was signing and that I was aware of the price and terms etc... They were extremely responsible with regards to this. The consultant was extremely professional, educated about the post production process, describing the final outcome of images and offering opinion with image choice and retouching etc. She was also very personable, and it was a lovely ending to a lovely day.

Yes, the images weren't cheap, but I wouldn't expect a professional service to be cheap. I came here because I know that I'll get the images I wanted plus more. At the end of the day, if you're not happy with photo's, you don't actually have to buy them. That sounds completely fair and well justified to me.

All in all I walked away with better images than I could have expected. I maybe spent a bit more than I anticipated I would - but that was totally my own decision as the images were fantastic. It really is a once in a lifetime experience, so I went for it!

• Ga
    Gareth77 May 30, 2013

hfkhfjhfvgccgmc

• Ga
    Gareth77 May 29, 2013

Had a similar experience!, the photograghers name was Debbie at the Leichardt Studio Sydney, real pushy ### who lacked morals. The Exclusive does business is deceptive, cut throat and unforgiving. They push you into sighning a contract and binding you to it straight away without any leeway or cool down period. Very unforgiving business they run, and they False advertise there services. And we found the there on hospitality on the day rubbish, over all quite a negitive experience.