Exclusive Furnitureterrible service

K

This happened almost two years ago, but I felt I needed to write about it because I pass this store everyday and it pisses me off every time I think about it. My wife and I visited Exclusive Furniture to buy a bunk bed for our daughter. After purchasing the bed it was delivered with NO hardware to assemble the bed. I understand that was not Exclusive Furniture's fault. However, we could not get anyone to return our call.

After two weeks, my wife got a hold of SAM who promised he would make things right. After waiting another two weeks after constant phone calls, I actually had to track down the owner of the company and I called the guy at his home. Needless to say, he was not thrilled about the call. This got SAM to call me back and he sent the delivery people out with the hardware. Problem solved? Wrong. They didn't have enough pieces to fully assemble the bed. Now the problem was a half assembled bed that posed a danger to our children. Sam promised to 'make things right' but after another two weeks, he stopped taking our calls. You see, the receptionist became quite familiar with me and my wife and SAM all of the sudden was 'not in'.

At that point, I was done. I told the receptionist to get him on the phone or I was coming down there personally and they would not like it. Sam pretended that he was unaware of the problem. My wife grabbed the phone and insisted that he come pick up the bed and give us a full refund. He refused but after she told him that we were both attorneys (which is true) and that it would give us great pleasure to sue his company, he finally agreed and the bed was picked up.

I will emphasize that my problem was not that the hardware was initially missing. The problem with this company is that they will not go the extra mile to make you happy. They will hide and refuse to talk to you if they have already gotten your money. I would definitely beware of this company. I can guarantee you I will never shop there again and I have already made sure that none of my family shops there either.

• Br
    Britbratt Aug 23, 2014

I totally agree with every one, customer service is very poor then you have to young . Girls that work in the front which they never have clue of whats going on all they good for is playing with the phones giving me run around with my furniture and we spending good money but I can't get my furniture delivered on time!!! They need new management and start all over with the employee O_o

sam bhutto Jan 29, 2014

I bought furniture for my bed room from exclusive furniture, but i am very disagree with this place. I would recommend every body not to buy any thing from this place. They don, t have stuff in stock and take too long to get it. First they promise me they will give me free delivery but after I paid down $1500 down for the bed set only they want to charge me money for delivery. Then i told them i don, t want to buy the furniture give me my money back, they won, t refund my money. And furniture quality was real poor. its all from china. I agree, this is the WORST service I have ever dealt with in my life. These "managers" and owners have no business in the customer service industry. 100% DISSATISFIED. I come in contact with 100's of people a day, and will make sure NO ONE ever shops at this sorry excuse for a business.

• Li
    Lin H Jan 08, 2012

Yeah me too. Really feed up with EF. Lost me as a lifetime customer also. Bought a mattress and.box springs. Box springs infested with bed bugs. No other possible explanation. Only asked them to repace the box springs, pay my medical bills and cost of bug spray that i have already spent in hopes of eliminating the problem. I do expect more now. Still fighting the bugs. More bites on me daily.

• Fa