Ewatchesusanever rec'd watches, no refund, rude

A

Watches were rejected at customs. I never received them. I spent hours handling this - they are very rude and NEVER refunded my money. Their argument was 'we shipped them'. As an ebusiness they clearly have a responsibility to ensure the product gets to the paying customer. This seller does not recognize this! AVOID AT ALL COSTS. Even if you are lucky enough to avoid getting ripped off $300 as I did they do not deserve your business. There are honest sellers on ebay - take your business elsewhere.

• Da
    Dave991 Sep 10, 2009

We proved that the watches has been shipped, The customer refused to pay Duty taxes and the watches got confiscated in there country by the customs agency.
    How this becomes our problem, it is something that is beyond our control Customs in other country.

• wegolookfan Jan 22, 2010

There is some great news regarding auction item fraud- a nationwide company with over 1, 500 agents launches February First. They will go, in person, to verify an auction item for you to make sure it is legitimate and they will even take the item to UPS or Fed Ex to ship it to you! The company is called Wegolook.com and here is a general description of them:

WeGoLook is an online service that provides visual confirmation and a personalized report, completed by a real person, to verify a prodcut, person, place or thing. WeGoLook customers will be better informed, avoid costly surprises, plus benefit from unbiased confirmation without having to travel.

It might be helpful to you and others to utilize their services before getting scammed- especially high-end auction items.

• Cp
    Cpine Mar 09, 2010

I like to make a comment here: I have to agree with seller on this matter. Seller is NEVER responsible for customs fees, taxes on imported goods etc etc. It is the buyer responsability to pay for such fees. To send things from the US to Brazil for exemplo using the US post office is such a pain. The Brazilian customs wants 150 % of the purchase price of the item. ( If you pay 100$, you are going to pay $250 dollars to pick up the item at your local post office in Brazil ). So, therefore, if you are NOT in the USA, check with your Customs Department BEFORE placing an internetional order.

• Ew
    ewatcheusacustomer Mar 23, 2011

Ewatchesusa have stolen our money and goods purchased for $ 1795. Transactions concluded on 6 October 2010, until today no information about the parcel. Employee / owner Mike, very unpleasant, hangs up. Thieves and scammers, do not buy.

• Li
    lilnhavoc Sep 16, 2011

I ordered a Fossil watch from ewatchesusa.com website and was shipped a different watch than that pictured on their website. After sending the owner David a picture of the watch he went me and a link to his site so he could see they were 2 different watches, David agreed in email and over the phone to issue me a full refund, including the original shipping charges, after I shipped him back the watch. When he received the watch he did not issue me the full refund as promised. When I called him to discuss the matter, he said now that he has the watch back he does not have to refund me the shipping, regardless of whether or not he sent me a different product than the one that I had purchased from his website. He went on to specifically state that "it doesn't matter if the picture of a watch is green on our website and you get a black watch, you get what you get and you pay shipping for it." I asked him where it says this on his website and he got really upset and said he doesn't have time to discuss this with me. David with ewatchesusa.com is running your basic run of the mill Bait N Switch operation and sticking the consumer with shipping charges.

• Ni
    nikerunner Jan 06, 2012

I ordered a watch for my brother for Christmas and after it was over one week late I tried emailing the company. After one week and no response I tried calling. No answers at either number. I have seen a number of complaints over the internet and do not trust any of the positive ones. On one site http://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/ewatchesusa-com-any-experience-seller-201768.html someone asks for a recommendation and no one says anything positive except username David991. Is it a coincidence that the username Dave991 above seems to imply he is the owner of this business? I think not! Also, considering that the owner's name is David Biton I feel that I am being deceived. Also, according to http://www.bbb.org/new-jersey/business-reviews/watches-dealers/ewatchesusa-in-old-bridge-nj-90081339 this company is not BBB accredited even though ewatchesusa's website displays the BBB's logo! DO NOT BUY!

• Wa
    WacoTXBuyer Jan 17, 2012

I too was concerned with ordering from this company. After doing research across the web I didn't like the feeling it gave me. However, they offer paypal as a payment form. Paypal backs all orders paid through them, all a buyer would have to do is contact them and file a complaint with the seller in the case a full refund was not offered for a product that didn't match its description/was fake/damaged. With this in mind I placed an order for a Michael Kors watch for my wife. Shipping was free for orders that went standard USPS shipping, which they claimed would take 10-14 business days to arrive. I purchased the watch on Friday 1/6 and much to my surprise and delight got it in the mail Thursday 1/12. Still, with a price well below local stores I wanted to ensure the watch was real. I took it to a local jewelry store who sells the same exact watch and they confirmed it was real. I did not have to deal with any one over the phone from this company, so maybe I lucked out. But, to say the least my wife will be happy with the watch and I am thrilled with the cheaper price I paid for it! I am posting this review in order to hopefully relieve some worries of other buyers. I typically don't send out reviews when I have gotten a product and am happy. But, with the lack of positive reviews on this company I thought I would do this!

• To
    Tod12 Mar 17, 2012

I ordered pair of sunglasses from ewatchesusa.com, at first the price was too good to be true, I worried this was gone be fake, I used Paypal like the person said above, and to my surprise the sunglasses came in 3 days, Brand new Authentic in original box, I took the to sunglass hat in the mall to make sure they are real, and to my surprise the are 100% Authentic, i just saved my self $70.

• Ar
    a researcher Mar 25, 2012

as nikerunner stated above, the site says/gives the BBB accrediation however the BBB themselves says this business is NOT!

I would say this is enough to decide on the safety of the website!

Just be careful guys...

• Tr
    Trent Trent May 07, 2012

I like to make a comment, I just saw this morning on GMA that the BBB charges merchants $500 a year for the seal to keep there statues A+ if you don't pay the $500 the sellers will receive ranking of D-
    I wouldn't go by what BBB rankings, call the place and make sure they are legit business

• Sb
    sb1234 Feb 05, 2013

I disagree, I had a great experience with ewatches usa. I love my new MK5020 watch.The price was low and I received the watch within 3 days of purchase. I will be ordering from them again in the near future!

• Di
    Dis-satisfied101 Oct 23, 2013

I ordered a watch from eWatches.com. I received 2 emails stating that the item was being processed for shipment and had moved to the warehouse. The watch never came, and the status never changed. I called eWatches.com and inquired. They said they would have to check. Seems that the watch I bought was oversold and would not be available to me. This was after a week of waiting for the watch to "ship". They said that they would refund my Paypal payment within 1-2 weeks. I told them I wanted my Paypal refunded faster than that. They said it took a longer time for their warehouse to notify billing to process my refund. I stated that it did not take them any time to accept my money. They basically sold an item that they did not have. This was a "special" watch that they were selling on their "countdown" on the website, so they should have known whether or not it was still available. I opened a case with Paypal to recover my money.

• Ca
    casiem Jan 07, 2014

Please do not use this website. I ordered a watch on 11/27/13. I planned on this item being a Christmas gift for my boyfriend. The watch I ordered was a black stainless steel Armani watch. Initially the order shipped in about 8 days, which i would have been fine with. However, the product was incorrect. The face of the watch was as advertised but the band was a rubber material instead of stainless steel. This was not what I ordered and not anything I would be interested in purchasing. The black stainless steel band is what drew me to the watch I selected. Getting in touch with customer service was NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE. I called multiple times, would sit on hold for 20+ minutes only to be disconnected. I emailed the recommended customer service email addresses and never received a response. Sometimes I got in touch with people from calling Ewatches 800 number but they claimed they were just a "hired answering service" and they could not help me with my order. After endless calls and plenty of stress someone sent me a return label and asked me to mail the watch back and guaranteed I would have it in time for Xmas. I asked for her last name and direct line and she would not give it to me. Her name was Natalie C and she was very rude. I explained how I had a hard time getting in touch with anyone and she had no reasoning and just didn't care. I sent the watch back that day and wished for the best. Weeks went by. I tried checking on the order constantly. No one would get back with me. The rare event I got someone on the phone they claimed the department they were in could not help me. I felt ROBBED and HELPLESS. In the end I needed to call my bank and they refunded me my money. Ewatches never sent me back the watch nor contacted me with any information regarding my order. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. Ewatches and World of watches (same company) are the worst online companies I've ever experienced. The amount of stress and worry from this order was endless. My boyfriend never got the watch for Christmas and I felt horrible. I had to go buy one last minute Xmas eve. As for ewatches, I'm still waiting for my apology and my watch.

• Va
    valeriemom Mar 29, 2014

Very Good price and great service, fast delivery authentic sunglasses and they answered all my questions before my purchase.

• Nu
    Nup Jan 05, 2015

Pathetic experience !!! A terrible online site to put your money on stake !!! I ordered a Lucien Piccard watch. EWatches took the payment, then 2 days later, it sent me a mail saying that the payment could not be verified and hence, my order will not be shipped. They gave me a number to call in case I had any queries. I kept on calling the number 10 times, stayed on hold for more than 15 mins each time but there was no customer service representative to pick the call. Now my money is gone, I will not get the watch and I don't know what to do.

• Or
    orthopt Feb 10, 2016

I never received my sun glass purchase, I contacted seller, he offered no help telling me ''I did not ship this to my address''. ''You have to contact you postal carrier''. As I explained to him, some people have to work during the day and that was impossible. He was basically just RUDE, CRUDE and uninterested in any way in giving me any help in this matter. I would never order from this site again!
    By the way, he could learn to speak English a little clearer...
    I never leave negative comments but this situation was utterly ridiculous..