Etihad Atheeb Telecommunication Company / GO Telecominternet service

M

My Saudi Iqama number is - [protected] I make order 4GWiMAX on 03-June-2018 and deliver the device of 10th June-2018 still my device not working after I call more than 100 times all customer service is fake they make false promise they take my number and email but never call me or mail me and, They harass me too much I spend too much money on call and my mobile data to wait for your connect and customer care calling. Please take any proper action. I need my device working or give me my full refund as soon as possible. They not listen to me last 16 days they are very rude just tell me wait wait and not give me any proper resolution.