Menu
Essayontime Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Essayontime
reviews & complaints

www.essayontime.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.6 16 Reviews

Essayontime Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
6 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Essayontime at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Essayontime has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Essayontime. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest Essayontime reviews & complaints

4:05 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Essayontime Essayontime Review: Reliable, Quality Service with Great Communication and Flexibility

When it comes to getting your essays done on time, there are a lot of services out there that promise to help you out. But for me, Essayontime is definitely the standout option. One of the things that really sets them apart is their commitment to clear communication and making sure that everything is on track. They always give you advance notice if your writer is going to need more information or clarification on something, so you can be sure that your deadline won't be missed.

Speaking of writers, I was really impressed with the range and quality of authors available through Essayontime. No matter what kind of topic or assignment I needed help with, there were plenty of experts to choose from. And every author I worked with was not only knowledgeable about the subject matter, but also enthusiastic and engaged. It definitely made a difference in the final quality of my work.

One thing I really appreciate about Essayontime is that they make it really easy to request revisions or modifications, if needed. Thankfully, I rarely had to take advantage of this feature, since most of the writers I worked with were really good at following my instructions and getting everything right the first time around. But that level of flexibility and customer service is a big part of why I keep coming back to Essayontime every time I need some extra help with my academic workload.

All in all, I would definitely recommend Essayontime to anyone who needs reliable, high-quality help with their essays. They really go above and beyond to make sure everything is just right, and it shows in the finished product.

R
3:34 am EDT

Essayontime Essayontime.com: My Top Choice for Academic Assistance

My experience with Essayontime.com was nothing short of incredible. When I needed assistance with an online test that had a strict 60-minute time limit, I turned to their services. The writer that was assigned to my project proved to be a knowledgeable and skilled professional who was able to answer all of the test questions and even provided two open-ended responses that highlighted their expertise in the subject matter.

I was impressed not only with the quality of their work, but also with the reasonable fee that they charged. In fact, I would have been willing to pay twice this amount for the exceptional results that I received.

Thanks to the assistance that I received from Essayontime.com, I ended up ranking at the top of my class. This achievement has given me the confidence to continue working hard and to pursue my academic goals with renewed vigor.

I cannot express enough gratitude to Essayontime.com for their invaluable service and the positive impact that it has had on my academic career. I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for prompt, professional, and reliable assistance with their academic endeavors. Thank you, Essayontime.com!

T
2:07 am EDT

Essayontime Reliable and Affordable Writing Services: Review of Essayontime

As an avid user of online writing services, I have utilized the Essayontime platform for many of my academic assignments over the years. While I cannot say that every interaction has been completely seamless, I have always received my orders according to the communicated deadline. The customer support team has also been a consistent source of assistance when I had questions or concerns.

One of the standout features of this platform is its openness about its fees and pricing structure. In the past, I have used services that advertised affordable rates only to have my bill skyrocket with hidden fees and add-ons. However, with Essayontime, I have never encountered this issue. It's refreshing to know that the rates posted on the website accurately reflect the final price.

As someone who values originality and academic integrity, I should also mention that I have never received a plagiarized paper from this service. This was unfortunately not my experience with other writing platforms, where I received poor-quality papers that were clearly copied and pasted from other sources. Essayontime's commitment to originality and quality is evident in their attention to detail and strict adherence to academic standards.

Overall, I would highly recommend Essayontime to anyone in need of custom writing assistance. While no service is perfect, this platform consistently delivers quality work on time and at a fair price, making it a reliable choice for students and professionals alike.

Is Essayontime legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Essayontime as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Essayontime stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Essayontime should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Essayontime earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Essayontime achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Essayontime has received 7 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Essayontime has claimed the domain name for essayontime.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Essayontime.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Essayontime website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Essayontime.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several positive reviews for Essayontime have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Essayontime.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Essayontime has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 6 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Essayontime protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The registrar associated with Essayontime has been found to be used by several spammers and scammers, which could indicate a potential threat to users.

Essayontime Essayontime: A Review of Their Integrity and Professionalism

Recently, I had some reservations about the quality of services provided by Essayontime when my assigned writer failed to meet my expectations with regards to the requested academic paper. However, I am pleased to say that after conducting a thorough investigation, Essayontime did the right thing by refunding my entire payment without any requests for me to take down my earlier complaint against them.

In my honest opinion, I can confidently assert that Essayontime is NOT a scamming company that engages in fraudulent academic writing practices. Instead, they demonstrated a laudable level of integrity and professionalism when they conceded to the factual reality of their writer's incompetence in handling my academic paper. Rather than dismiss my concerns, they refunded my payment in full, which is a clear indication that the welfare of their clients is paramount to their business.

While it is true that my initial review was based majorly on the quality of writing I received, I must now commend Essayontime for their level of transparency and accountability. This refund demonstrates that they take their clients and reputation very seriously, and they are willing to take responsibility and make things right when things don't go according to plan.

In conclusion, I highly recommend Essayontime to anyone who has a need for professional academic writing services. Although I may not have received top-notch quality writing the first time around, I was impressed by their honesty, transparency, and willingness to make things right with their clients. They have undoubtedly earned my trust, and I believe they would do the same for anyone who engages their services.

M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Essayontime Exceptional Writing service: My Positive Experience with Essayontime

Essayontime is an exceptional writing service that never fails to deliver quality work on time. My experience dealing with this company has been nothing but a positive one. In fact, I have used their services for multiple projects and have always been pleased with the results.

One of the things that stood out to me about this company is the effort they make to provide high-quality work in the shortest time possible. The writers seem to be always putting in their maximum effort and are willing to accommodate pressing deadlines. I have never had to worry about getting my work done on time with Essayontime.

What's more, it is evident that the writers at Essayontime go above and beyond to ensure their clients are satisfied. My favourite writer is always interested in feedback from my professor regarding the grades I receive. That's a testament to their passion for providing stellar service.

I would highly recommend Essayontime to anyone seeking expert help with a friendly, professional approach. They are a reliable source of assistance that one can count on to get the job done. Their work is top-notch and I have been impressed time and time again with their excellence. I have complete faith in this company and know that anyone who uses their services will be entirely satisfied.

O
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Essayontime Exceptional Academic Assistance: A Review of Essayontime's High-Quality Service

I recently had the pleasure of purchasing an assignment from Essayontime, and I must say, I am thoroughly impressed. At first, I was a bit hesitant as my assignment consisted of answering questions rather than writing an essay. However, the pricing was ready within an hour or less, and the whole process was seamless.

I was pleasantly surprised to find out that the writer assigned to me was a seasoned expert, and he wasted no time in getting started on my assignment. He reached out to me immediately and assured me that he would produce a flawless paper, which he did. The level of professionalism and expertise displayed by the writer was second to none.

To my surprise, I received my completed assignment far ahead of schedule. I could hardly contain my excitement as I anxiously waited for my findings to become accessible. When I finally got access to it, I was relieved to see that all of the calculations and answers were accurate. It was evident that the writer put in a lot of effort to produce such high-quality work.

I must also commend the excellent customer service that I received from Essayontime. Throughout the whole process, they were very responsive and helpful, and they made me feel valued as a customer. Overall, my experience with Essayontime has been nothing short of exceptional, and I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for high-quality academic assistance.

C

Essayontime Exceptional Writing Service - Essayontime Review

Let me start by saying that I have had the pleasure of working with Essayontime on multiple occasions and they never disappoint. As a university student, I have had a lot of experience working with different writing services to compare their quality of work, and I must say that Essayontime is one of a kind.

The papers I have received from Essayontime have been nothing short of fantastic. They were always well researched, thoughtfully written, and delivered in a timely manner. Moreover, I never had to worry about plagiarism as they always provided a detailed plagiarism check report to reassure me that the paper is original.

The great customer support I received from the helpdesk team was simply unmatched. They were extremely polite and attentive to my queries and always provided me with the most relevant answers and assistance. Furthermore, the excellent communication skills of the writers made it easy to discuss any revisions or concerns about my paper's progress.

From my initial experience with their services, it was evident that I would be a frequent client until I graduate. I consider Essayontime to be the best writing service on the market, and I honestly can't imagine working with any other company.

In summary, if you are seeking for a reliable writing service that delivers high-quality papers in a timely manner, I highly recommend Essayontime. You won't be disappointed, and I can personally attest to the exceptional services they offer.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Essayontime Beware of Essayontime: My Disappointing Experience with PhD Level Assistance

I recently used the Essayontime service for some writing help and unfortunately it was not a positive experience. I paid for PhD level changes to be made by a writer named Milicent, however my instructions and comments were completely ignored and no updates or edits were made. I was charged the full fee for a service that was not delivered as promised.

To make matters worse, when I received the work back from Milicent, she had simply changed the spacing from double to single and called it "edited." This was not at all what I had requested and was certainly not worth the high price I paid.

In my opinion, this service is not at all suitable for anyone seeking high level MBA or PhD level assistance. I was extremely unhappy with the quality of work and lack of communication. I have since requested a full refund and am currently trying to resolve this issue.

I would strongly advise anyone looking for writing help to avoid Essayontime and look elsewhere. There are many other reputable services out there that are more deserving of your money and time. Don't make the same mistake I did - buyer beware!

T
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Essayontime Essayontime.com Review: Fraudulent Service with Substandard Work and No Refunds

I recently had an unfortunate experience with Essayontime.com, a professional writing service which I entrusted with the completion of two of my academic assignments. Despite paying a hefty sum of $500, both of the assignments left me with a failing grade as they were completely inaccurate. In one instance, I had submitted a statistics paper which was riddled with erroneous calculations, and even included references for sources that did not exist. As a consequence, my university had put me under review, and I was forced to redo a year of my undergraduate degree.

When I contacted Essayontime to complain about this shoddy work, they admitted to their mistake and agreed to refund me 40% of the total payment, although their website clearly stated that they offer 100% refund. To my dismay, I received another email the following day stating that they would not be refunding my money after all, and closed the case without any explanation.

This experience was incredibly stressful and has had a huge negative impact on my academic career. I would not recommend Essayontime.com to anyone who is looking for a professional writing service. It is clear that they operate in a fraudulent manner, and their substandard work can have serious consequences for their clients. It is best to seek out trustworthy and reliable writing services for all your academic requirements.

E

Essayontime Beware of Essayontime: My Nightmare Experience with This Service

My experience with Essayontime (essayontime.com) was an absolute nightmare. I must warn other students to proceed with extreme caution when using this service. The reviews on their website are most likely falsified and should not be trusted. I learned this the hard way after my own 1-star review seemed to disappear from the site, leaving only perfect 5 and 4-star ratings.

Firstly, the quality of work I received was extremely disappointing. I paid between $200-300 for each assignment, and in return, I received poorly researched and written essays. Even though I provided them with all the necessary references and information, they failed to follow my instructions and deliver the work to the deadline. I even gave them 2-day notice and paid a premium price for a last-minute request, but they still failed to deliver.

I spent three hours writing a detailed checklist for the editors and writers, indicating what exactly I needed from them. Shockingly, they didn't even bother reading it, let alone revising the work. After waiting for several days, I finally decided to pull an all-nighter and write the assignments myself. But even after submitting nonsensical work, the service was still unsatisfactory.

My advice to any student needing help with their assignments is to stay away from this service. Their track record is bad, and the reviews are most likely fake. When it comes to reviews, watch out for simple statements and exclamation marks as these may indicate a fake review. It's unlikely that someone would log in to leave a one-sentence review praising such a service unless they were paid or incentivized. Overall, my experience with Essayontime was terrible, and I wouldn't want anyone else to go through the same ordeal as I did.

K

Essayontime Mixed Results: My Experience with Essayontime Writing Services

My experience with Essayontime was not quite what I had hoped for, unfortunately. The quality of their work didn't quite meet my expectations, which was definitely a bit disappointing. As a result, I can't say that I would really recommend this website to others who are looking for writing services. That being said, I do believe that everyone's experiences can vary, and there may be some individuals who have had better experiences with this website than I did. Ultimately, it's up to each person to decide if they want to give it a try or not.

G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Essayontime Essayontime Review: Terrible Quality, Plagiarized Work, Slow Service, and Unhelpful Customer Support

This has been one of the worst experiences I've had with an online essay writing service. I honestly wish that I could give Essayontime negative stars. The quality of work that I received from them was extremely disappointing. In fact, the papers that I received were so blatantly plagiarized that I am still surprised that they are still in business.

Not only that but the tense that was used in my papers was all over the place. One paragraph would be written in present tense, and the next one would be in past tense. It was almost as if the person who wrote my papers had no idea what they were doing.

In addition to all these issues, the work was completed at a snail's pace. I felt like I was constantly following up with the customer service team to get any updates, and often my questions were met with short, rude responses.

Speaking of customer service, it was another low point of my experience with Essayontime. The representatives that I spoke to were unhelpful and, frankly, quite dismissive. They just kept brushing off my concerns and telling me to wait for my papers to be completed.

Overall, I would highly recommend that you avoid this service. If you're looking for quality work that is completed on time, then you'll definitely want to look elsewhere.

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Essayontime A Disappointing Experience with essayontime.com: Beware of Subpar Quality and Inadequate Customer Service

As a customer who recently utilized the services of essayontime.com, I must say that I was incredibly disappointed with the final product delivered to me. The quality of the paper was subpar and did not meet my expectations or specifications at all. In addition to this, I was extremely dissatisfied with the website's customer service as they only provided a mere 10% of my payment back in compensation for my dissatisfaction - it was hardly enough to make up for the inferior work I received.

I would advise other potential customers to avoid essayontime.com and instead consider using other highly reputable and reliable essay writing services. Personally, I recommend justanswer.com as it provides a much more straightforward experience and produces better results. While I understand that it can be difficult to navigate the vast number of options when it comes to essay writing services, it's important to ensure that you're putting your trust in a service that is dedicated to quality work and customer satisfaction. So, do your research, and choose wisely.

G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Essayontime Essayontime.com Review: A Disappointing Experience That Fails to Meet Academic Standards

Sadly, I must warn all students to steer clear of Essayontime.com. My personal experience with this writing service was an utter disappointment. Despite the fact that I assigned them an easy project of 1500 words, the outcome was far from satisfactory. The final evaluation that I received for the paper caused me great distress as I was awarded only 35%! With such an abysmal grade, I was understandably exasperated and left feeling cheated out of my money.

Moreover, I had to interact with their customer service team, and, unfortunately, it was a terrible experience. From my perspective, it seemed that the customer service staff was outsourced and restricted to a script which made dealing with them frustrating at best. The service offered by their support team was inadequate and unhelpful, making me wonder if it even existed in the first place.

From my encounter with Essayontime.com, I cannot recommend them to any student who values their grades. Regrettably, there wasn't any effective intervention from their team to resolve my disappointment. In essence, my experience was a wastage of my time, energy, and money. Take my advice and find another writing service that lives up to their promises and is committed to providing quality papers.

E

Essayontime Beware! EssayOnTime.com is a Fraudulent Essay Writing Service

As a student, I was seeking a reliable and efficient essay writing service to handle my assignment. After extensive research, I decided to trust Essayontime.com with the task and even went ahead to pay for their Premium writer.

However, to my dismay, the content delivered to me did not meet my expectations as it was off-topic. I contacted the company and requested for two revisions but even after the revisions, the content was still not accurate. As a result, I felt like I was not receiving the quality of services that I had paid for.

In an attempt to rectify the situation, I requested for my money back. Unfortunately, the company denied my request making me very skeptical of the legitimacy of their operations. I'm therefore compelled to caution fellow students against using EssayOnTime.com, as their services are a total scam and I wouldn't want anyone else to fall victim to their fraudulent nature.

It's clear that the company lacks professionalism, and instead of providing quality services, they are more interested in getting money from unsuspecting students. It's therefore important to be cautious when choosing an essay writing service online.

A

Essayontime Disappointing experience with Essayontime: my honest review

In my personal experience, I had a less than satisfactory encounter with Essayontime. While this may be attributed to my choice of writer, I found my essay to be riddled with errors, making it near impossible to comprehend. As a result, I would not recommend this site to anyone in search of reliable writing services.

However, it is important to note that one review should not be considered the be-all and end-all of a site's reputation. As with anything, it is crucial to do your own research and take multiple reviews into account in order to form a well-rounded opinion.

That said, I appreciate that Essayservicejudge.com provides a more balanced review of Essayontime, acknowledging both its strengths and weaknesses. This demonstrates a level of transparency and honesty that is crucial in any business and helps potential clients make informed decisions.

Essayontime Customer Reviews Overview

Essayontime is a popular online writing service that has gained a significant amount of positive reviews from its loyal customers. The website offers a wide range of academic writing services to students at affordable prices. The following is an overview of its reviews:

1. High-Quality Work: Essayontime has received immense praise for its superior quality of work. Customers claim that the company delivers well-written, properly structured, and well-researched papers that always meet their expectations.

2. On-Time Delivery: The company stands true to its name and delivers all orders on time. Customers have reported that they received their papers even before the deadline, allowing them to review the work and make any necessary revisions.

3. Competitive Pricing: Essayontime offers students affordable prices that are well within their budget. Additionally, the company runs various discounts and promotional offers that enable students to save even more.

4. Professional Customer Support: The company's customer support team is available round the clock to assist customers with any queries they may have. Clients have reported that the support team is professional, polite, and always ready to help.

5. Privacy and Confidentiality: Essayontime has a strict privacy policy that ensures customer privacy and confidentiality at all times. The company uses secure payment gateways to ensure that customer information remains protected.

In conclusion, Essayontime is a reliable online writing service that delivers high-quality work on time and at an affordable price. With its excellent customer support, competitive pricing, and strict privacy policies, it's no wonder that the website has garnered a significant number of positive reviews from satisfied customers.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Essayontime contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Essayontime?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Essayontime Customer Service. Initial Essayontime complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Essayontime above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Essayontime. Discuss the issues you have had with Essayontime and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.