Having problems with FanStory?

FanStory reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 7, 2012. The latest review Not refunding registration money within a week as promised. See below was posted on Aug 3, 2020. FanStory has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 8 reviews. FanStory has resolved 0 complaints.

FanStory Customer Service Contacts

PO Box 332
Ocean Grove, New Jersey

FanStory Complaints & Reviews

FanStory.comNot refunding registration money within a week as promised. See below

I paid $69 dollars to enlist. It is stated on the site that within a week if you change your mind you can get a refund. I changed my mind within half an hour after exploring the site and finding it a complete mess.
On reading some reviews it seems that other people feel similar.
I have messaged them three times, the first within the first half hour.
I would very much like my money back, otherwise the site is a scam.
I have never come across such a bad site. Karen Steele

You will enjoy a 7-day worry free trial period following your purchase. If you are not satisfied, we will refund your purchase.

FanStory — re: final warning

Tom Enis the Administrator here at FanStory has again bannedme from this site. This is the fifth time. Thi...

FanStory.com — Rigged contests/ranking/fraud

Fanstory.com advertises contests for cash on Facebook. This is the lure and hook, but only top ranked writer...

FanStory.com — Poetry reviewing and manipulation of vulnerable people

I joined Fanstory.com in September 2015 having already reached Legendary Poet status with poetry.com which I...

FanStory.com — Biggest Scam ever

I agree with all the negative reviews of this place. I recently joined and to my dismay, I have spent 73.00...

FanStory.com — An ugly, unwholesome little nightmare

Here's the dark side, the REAL story about Scamstory: As an extensively published, well-known writer...

FanStory.com — Don't drink the Fanstory Kool Aid, or you will regret it

As an extensively published, well-known writer and magazine editor for decades, and a one-time...

FanStory.com — I think these are really just nothing more then creative ads

Every review I've found gives this site a 5/5 and extols the virtues of the free reviews you can get...