Empaire Today Flooring / lvt

Ba Jun 25, 2019 Review updated:

November 2015 Emprie today installed new flooring in my home. The representative told my son and I that it was a life time guarantee on the flooring. This installation cost me $10, 856. The salemen told us it was the newest and best product on the market that i would love it..

A few months later we noticed the the tile in master bedroom starting bucking. I made a phone call to Paul Ruff at Emprie Today adive them of the situation. He was not available and i was directed to Brett Dolch. He said they would come out and assess the situation. In the meantime, I received a letter from Vivian Franks, 'Customer Service, advising me of their desire to address our concerns. Both Brett Masters and Vivian Franks indicated we would have to pay $174.00 for repair charges (glue) for Empire to come out and look at the floor. At one point Emprie Today sent out the installer Vince out to fix the flooring. At this time though out the house it was coming, the family room, the office, the bathroom. Vince said "it was my fault that I didnt put down a moister barrer of any kind. What are they going to do fire me they already did" So not only were they sending back out the installer who didnt lay the flooring correcitly in the first place they sent out a installer they had fired. I asked so who is responsible for the work he again said i dont know they fired me.. I said guess you not fixing it than. I was not going to be responsible if anything happen to him in my home..

This is now June 2019 and to this day i have not recived any compensation for this unprofessional workman ship.. It has been a night mare for Three years now. Has put a great toll on me and my heath due to having my home turn upside down now twice now as i finely had to have another company replace the horrible job Emprie Today had done in my home..

I am so disapointed in this comany and will NEVER recommend Empire Today to anyone, , i will NOT give a good review to any one to use this company.. Emprie Today is not a reliable company and does NOT stand behind their word or contract.
Today this day they do not want to fix or replace their shawty workmen ship..

Empaire Today Flooring

Comments

• Et
      Jun 26, 2019

Barbara, we're saddened to read your review and assure you that this is not the experience that we wish for our customers. We've attempted to reach you with no success. Please email us at [protected]@empire-today.com with your best contact number. We look forward to hearing from you.

• Ba
      Jun 27, 2019

@ET Customer Support The e-mail you posted on here does not work. can you e-mail me the link or correct e-mail address!?
    [protected]@gmail.com is my correct e-mail!

• Ba
      Jul 02, 2019

@Barbaramiddlebrook getting tired of this crap! so if you people can't contact me at all i'll contact a lawyer about this!

Jun 26, 2019

What a crock. Im no expert here but if Empire Today is going to be in the business of replacing floors, they should at least do a halfway decent job! You got screwed royally and I strongly urge legal counsel over this matter.
    As it turns out, I WAS thinking of having my entire 3000 sq ft home completely refloored by Empire Today, but after hearing about this travesty (and thats an understatement) I will easily take my business to ANY competitor on the earth. I think I know at least 2 others who need flooring. Im going to do whatever I can to make sure they dont do business with Empire Today. Lets get the word out. I sure will!!!

• Et
      Jun 27, 2019

Mark, we regret to hear that you've read negative reviews, but we assure you that we work with our customers from start to finish until their concerns are addressed. You may email your questions and/or concerns to [protected]@empire-today.com, and we'll be happy to help you.