Empire Liquidators (E-bay)Lied & Ripped Me Off

B

Bought article that was never received. Poor response to e-mails. When I posted negative feedback on E-bay they rushed to respond to me! I agreed to remove negative feedback because they told me they'd refund my money. Of course that never happened. I called them for over 6 months, probably about 100 times and left messages for the accountant, the manager - no one ever calls back. Then they had the audacity to block me from being able to bid on an auction!
If you are contemplating doing business with them I'd think twice. I looked at their overall Ebay average before bidding but should have looked at the individual transactions and would have seen all the negative feedbacks that subsequently was changed. Just like what I did. Unfortunately Ebay doesn't allow you to enter more information about the company after that.
Empire Liquidators owe me about $80. I'd happily donate that to charity if I could get my refund.