Emmarex OkhakhuHidden charges

Hello dear,
I subcribed for your sample online and paid for it. I never knew your company will charge me $88 plus for monthly supplies. I really cannot afford this payment as I was laid off last week. Please do not ship any further items to me, and please cancel my sample request and refund this money to my account. Your withdrawal of this money from my account has already cost me to be NSF with 5 other payments. That is 35 x 5 = $175. This is very injurious to my ailing economy right now. Please, please, process my refund right away into my account.

Thank you for understanding my poor situation!

Emmarex

• El
    eli21 Aug 05, 2009

from my account they re taking 83euros 4 times!!how can i take my money back!if you can help me please write me on my email