EMillionaireScam Artists

S

Hey guys,

Emillionaire...Scam huge scam nothing to do with google and now that i've got sucked of only 2.48 cdn i had to cancel my credit card, and want everyone to know this is the way emillionaire gots the millions from suckers like me.

Sham on google for letting this company pretend to be associated with them

• St
    stiffler Feb 28, 2009

I AM IN THE UK AND I GOT SCAM'ED BY THIS BUNCH OF ###S AS WELL, EVEN AFTER CANCELLING MY MEMBERSHIP WITHIN 7 DAYS, THEY STILL TOOK $39.95 FROM MY CARD ACCOUNT. NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO THEY WILL STILL COMMIT FRAUD AND TAKE YOUR MONEY.
    PEOPLE LIKE THIS SHOULD BE PUNISHED - IF I LIVED IN THE USA I WOULD FIND THOSE PEOPLE AND PUNISH THEM MYSELF... MY OWN WAY..

• Ra
    rambocat Mar 06, 2009

You are 100% correct when you say this is a scam. The ad said, "For $1.95 we will send you material to let you decide if you want to be an EMillionaire." I paid my $1.95 and never received my material. Then yesterday my bank account was charged $47.00. When I called my bank they gave me the telephone number of the company who placed the charge on my account. Guess who??? EMillionaire. I called and had to listen to the biggest bunch of crap before they said they would give me a refund and cancel my membership so I would not continue to receive the $47.00 monthly charge. I also agree...shame on Google for letting their name be associated with this scam.

sam Mar 06, 2009

I've been had too, rambocat do you have the phone number so I can call them too please?

• Ge
    George Mar 07, 2009

I have Been Scammed By E millionaire for $1.95 and in less than 48 hours they have twice charged my bank account for a total $94.38
    and I can find no way of contacting them.

If any one has a phone number to contact them please email the info to [email protected]

I have stopped my credit card but need some way to contact these bozo's Please Help

• Ri
    Rich Mar 11, 2009

I can't believe I fell for this, too! I requested the 1.95 special and my card was charged 39.95. I never received anything via email or usmail. I called to request credit and someone named Sean Miller told me they'd love to refund, but they can't because I didn't cancel within 7 day trial period.

• Dr
    DrBig Mar 13, 2009

I can't believe I got suckered in by this! The one time I break my own rule about internet 'business opportunities' and I get stung for $47.00. I cancelled my 'subscription' as soon as I saw the website and have decided to deal with this in a 'mature' and 'responsible' way. I.E. I contacted by bank and they are now investigating it as a Fraud case. I suggest you all do the same.

• Mi
    Michele Scott Mar 16, 2009

Yes. Me too! Always coaching my son about how he responds on the internet and yet I get sucked in by this opportunity to make some extra money...and like all of you, I have paid for this error in judgement. They took the $1.95 that I signed on for on the 4/3, and then yesterday, 16/3, they deduct a further $74 australian dollars from my account. I have now cancelled my credit card and have yet to receive anything from them! This is so WRONG!...how can these people get away with stuff like this?

• Th
    ThePro Mar 20, 2009

I've just been had for $94 on this one and I, m really carefull on the web, advert was seen on Facebook and looked like a google company. I have now cancelled my C/C and have the Fraud looking into it fro a refund

Chuck Turner Mar 20, 2009

From BBB:
    Emillionaire, LLC
    Customer Complaint History

As of March 17 2009, there are 40 pending complaints against this company. These are in addition to the closed complaints

Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB Rating of F.
    Reasons for this rating include:

* BBB concerns with the industry in which this business operates.
    * Length of time business has been operating.
    * Number of complaints filed against business.
    * BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business.

BBB has received complaints about this company stating that consumers agreed to be charged $1.95 shipping to receive information about how to start an internet business at home; the consumers claim that no information was received and they were later charged a $39.95 monthly membership fee that was not authorized. The company charging the consumers account has been reported as Marqilife or Product Customer Support.

Business Contact and Profile
    Customer Contact: Mr. Brock Felt, Managing Member - (800) 309-6980
    Entity: Limited Liability Company
    Incorporated: August 2008, FL
    File Open Date: January 2009
    TOB Classification: Work-At-Home Cos.
    BBB Accreditation: This company is not a BBB Accredited business.
    Additional DBA Names: Google Money System

Goliath Ventures, Inc. aa Marqilife:
    BBB processed a total of 134 complaints about this company in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period.

Chuck Turner Mar 20, 2009

Found some more details on this scam at this website:

Maryann Jones Mar 21, 2009

I saw the site on Google for working at home, thought it wasnt a huge amount to pay - £1 something but after reading through the blurb and then at the end seeing another larger sum to pay, decided it was another scam and thought nothing of it until I saw my credit card statement with the sum of £34.03 having been taken out!!! Are they called EMillionaire? Not tried looking for them again but will do so now. Did anyone get their money back? Maryann

nomestar09 Mar 22, 2009

Hi there, i too was scamed by this emillionaire home based income package. What do i do to cancel?? I signed up 2 days ago. Do i have to go straight to the bank and cancel my credit card or can i just cancel it some other way??

Andrea Mar 22, 2009

They charged $39.95 to my credit card, unauthorized. I reported fraud and cancelled my card number. Buyer beware for sure.

Mardi Mar 23, 2009

They got me too! I am now being charged money from my credit card without authorisation and being stung for an International Transaction Fee every time they take money out. Aahh. Lesson learnt the hard way!

• Ke
    Kerry Mar 23, 2009

I also joined them with the low fee to check out their information then 10 days later an amount of $75.88 (AUS) was taken from my credit card.
    I have tried many, many emails to their support centre only to get (sometimes) the same email back asking for name, phone number, last 4 digits of CC etc...etc...
    Never get any satisfaction. This should STOP me from giving out my CC so easily in future.

Unfortunately I will obviously have to cancel my CC to save any further payments being taken.
    Kerry

• Bi
    bill Mar 24, 2009

i am in canada, same thing happen to me 2 days ago

• Ca
    Carmen Dapiran Mar 25, 2009

Recently I signed up for $1.59 deal USD which is $3.12 AUD on 06/03/2009 which was direct debited from my account with Emillionaire. with a conversion fee of $0.02 AUD.
    I never signed up for anything else and since then, they have direct debited $47.00 USD which is $73.28 AUD and also a conversion fee of $0.71 AUD.

How can I get this to stop before it goes too far.

Thankyou Carmen Dapiran
    [email protected]

• Go
    Gow524 Mar 25, 2009

All comment are true. I also got sucked into this ### program and never got my refund. It's a matter fact, I did not even got the so call introductory package that I paid for. So stay away from Google Money/E millionaire. It's a fraud. 03/25/09

Mary Mar 25, 2009

Yes, well I got scammed big time by emillionaire. Its funny how they take money out so fast out of your cc but you cannot email them, use your password or phone them. Guess why? all a scam no email address listed, phone number disconnected - shall I go on. I got scammed really good nearly $380 worth with nothing to show for it. To add insult to injury they charge me overseas fees as well.
    What can one do. I have notified the bank but they say it will take probably 3 months. 3 months of more money taking out. I don't think so. I hope you get what you deserve. As the saying goes, what goes around comes around.

Mary Australia

Angelface87 Apr 01, 2009

Your credit card company can give you the phone number to contact emillionaire if they happen to charge your card without authorization. I had no problem getting them to return the money... Its been about a couple of months, and I just received the learning package in the mail that was supposed to be like $1.50, its just a cd rom you can actually access from their website anyways. Anyways, a lot of people may think it is a scam, but you cannot expect to make money sitting on your ### at home without committing or investing time and money...but once you learn how to create your own business online, you will end up getting it all back if you are successful. Soo it only really works for people who are really serious about working an online @ home business.

• Ly
    LYNETTE WILSON Apr 16, 2009

I've been conned as well. They took £1.97 first, then a week later £34.00. A total con, do not trust, i'm never going to go on anything like this ever again. These people all want hung, drawn and quartered. Well they will get their comeuppance at some point. from Lynette wilson

Leslie Apr 18, 2009

This is truly a SCAM! After debiting my card $1.95 on 3/02/09 as well as .04 cents for some international fee. I waited to see if anything came and got nothing. Next thing I know they debited $47.00 and another .94 cents international fee on 3/09/09. I immediately called them to cancel being I wasn't sent a THING and wanted out of this so-called PROGRAM. I was told that my "Membership" was being canceled while I was on the phone and the charges would be credited to my account in the next 4-7 business days. I waited and my account was not credited at all. I was just getting ready to call them again on 4/15/09, when I got the below email from them, as quoted:

"Dear Valued Customer,

Your request has been executed, effective immediately. You have been successfully removed from the eMillionaire Program, and you can expect no further charges to your account. We are sorry to hear that you have cancelled your membership with us. Many members have been satisfied with the benefits they get monthly. If there is anything we can do to further assist you, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you!

Customer Care Specialist"

Then, I checked on my statement online and ANOTHER $47.00 was debited on 4/17/09!!! Just two days after they emailed me! Needless to say, I am fuming! I am on Permanent Disability receiving a small Social Security check each month, am on Medicaid and Food Stamps. I certainly cannot afford this B.S.

I emailed them yesterday and again today. I better get some answers real quick. Where else do we go besides the Attorney General? Any advice, please email me: [email protected]

Thanks in advance for ANY advice! ~ L ~

Leslie Apr 18, 2009

Sorry for posting 3x. I'm super upset and I'm trying to reach everyone and every site I can about this ripoff SCAM!

• Tu
    tulipkisses Apr 20, 2009

EMILLIONAIRE IS A COMPLETE SCAM!

I thought I would try this product out, it just seemed to good to be true, and as a hard working mother I just got sucked in. I paid $1.95 for the cd-rom to be shipped to me. I later realized that everything on the cd-rom could be accessed through the website. From the cd-rom I was directed to go onto the website and start my "training" program but soon realized it was a little fishy. They asked that I provide my bank and credit card information so that they could bill me for thier services. I thought I was going to be making big bucks, not paying others for services. I decided to stop right away and do some research on this Emillionaire gig. I found many websites that have had disputes with unauthorized charges.

Immediately following that, I checked my bank account statements and couldn't believe it, I had already been charged an additional $49.95. I had only received the cd-rom yesterday and was charged the additional amount today. It was unbelievable. They claim that you have 7 days to try the product out before any additional charges will be made, that is a LIE!

I called my bank and cancelled my credit card. I'm very upset at this company, but I am more disappointed in myself than anything else. I will never be as naive and gullible as I was with this "money making" product.

Please do not put yourself in this position. This company is a fraud, they are only out to get your money.

Leslie Apr 20, 2009

UPDATE!!!

I called my bank today, and they canceled my debit card (thank God I didn't use my actual checking account!) and these scammers are now being investigated for fraud as I write this. My bank is reimbursing me and they are pursuing to get the monies back from Emillionaire. I urge all of you to CALL YOUR BANK! If you used a credit card, CALL them! Get the FRAUD department on the line and deep six these people! If a class action suit comes out of this, I will let you know. Believe me, I will be the first one to sign up and drop them to their knees (to be said nicely!) as they have done to many, many of us. I too am very embarrassed that I fell for such a con, but I WILL speak up and out to help others facing this dilemma as well to help rectify my own situation. I have to call (my bank) back again tomorrow because the last charge was "pending" and won't be posted until tonight. Check with your bank, credit card company, or whoever you used to sign up with these idiots IMMEDIATELY or you WILL be charged again! I sure hope this helps to direct you in getting what is rightfully yours...YOUR MONEY!

Leslie Apr 21, 2009

2nd UPDATE!!

At 9:07 this morning I received the following email:

"Dear Valued Customer:

For us to process your refund request, please send to us your complete name, email address, the exact amount billed, the exact date you have been billed and the phone number you used in placing your initial order. Also include the last 4 digits of your credit card used for the transaction, or call us at 800 309 6980 and request for a refund.

Shipping and handling Fees are not cancelable nor are they eligible for refund.

We will process your Refund request. There will be a review period for our billing department to ensure that your Refund is valid per our terms and conditions and purchase agreement. You have 7 days right to rescission from date of sign up till the date we received this cancel and refund request. Please note that all Shipping fee are none refundable. Please allow our billing department 5 to 7 days to review your account. In some cases you may receive an email with refund confirmation.

Thank you!

Customer Care Specialist"

After receiving this, I called my bank again (fraud dept) and they are refunding ALL monies, INCLUDING shipping and handling (some of the charges have already been credited to my acct by my bank from my call to them yesterday), as well as sending me a letter for me to sign to press charges against these idiots. My bank is being extremely cooperative and are going to do their best to put an end to this, hopefully in a BIG way. I urge you all to contact your banking institution that you originally signed up with this scam and cancel immediately!

• Ka
    Karen Apr 24, 2009

I to fell for this. got charged $1.95 US and three days later cancelled but they still debited my credit card for 39.95 7 days later. I have sent numerous emails with generic resposes promising to refund after a review period bla bla bla. They have made a fortune from this scam. I also never received any material. How can this mob be stopped???

Leslie Apr 24, 2009

Call your credit card people immediately and tell them you want the FRAUD department to dispute the charges!!! The number should be on the back of your card, and they will follow up from there.

• Sh
    Sheryl Apr 24, 2009

OMG!!! I wish I would have seen this website earlier! My story is simular, but worse. I visited the EMILLIONAIRE website and agreed to the 1.95 charge for the materials I never received, oh but the was minnimal in comparison to what they did next. Once I had givin my account information, I was charged the $1.95 and another $197.00 from CPIPAY.com & another $20.00 from Easy Grant & another $75.77 from Ericka Miller. All from visiting the EMILLIONAIRE website ONE time...When you call them for a refund they claim they are not affiliated with any of the 3 companies that charged me ALTHOUGH This is in fact the only website I ever gave my banking information too... It is really sad that they prey on people who are just tryin to supplement their income to better themselves, While they sit back and become Millionairs from our money!!! I lost a total of $303.65 ...EMILLIONAIRE IS A SCAM!!!

• Sh
    Sheryl Apr 24, 2009

In addition, Can you believe a representive from 1-800-309-6980 (Emillionaire) advised me to come to this website to seek my refund from CPIPAY.com whom they claim they are not assoiated with, but they gave them my account number!!! This is the first time I've ever seen this website, ...can't believe an emillionaire rep proudly directed me here! I'm still waiting for Ashton to pop out and say I've just been punked!... Instead I've just been SCAMMED!!!

Chuck Turner Apr 28, 2009

Report them to your Attorney General, BB and the FTC. They might take action like the AG in Texas is against the Google Money Tree /Treasure Chest scam. See: http://www.oag.state.tx.us/oagNews/release.php?id=2940

• Fi
    Financialfreedom09 Apr 29, 2009

You are all ###s. Does anybody read the terms and conditions anymore? Emillionaire is not a scam. They have all the necessary tools to be successful with an online business. I attended one of their seminars and am learning a ton from them.. Why would it be a scam if they invite you to a seminar where they teach you in person? Online business is just like any other business. It takes money to make money. You need to invest thousands into proper training, marketing, advertising, etc. They are doing nothing illegal as there are terms and conditions when you sign up. I always read them. So go ahead and report them. Your wasting your time. And no, I don't work for the company. Plus, you can see testimonials on youtube.

Leslie Apr 29, 2009

AGAIN I SAY: Emillionaire IS A SCAM!

You are way off Mr. "Financialfreedom09"! How dare you come on here and try to scam others with yet ANOTHER phony testimonial? Where is YOUR proof that you actually attended one of their so-called "seminars"? Did they teach you how to post and "scam" others as well as call them "###s'? (Great business ethics!) Where are YOUR links to success? Where is the link to these so-called "testimonials on youtube"? I'd love to know so I can report them too! HUGE SCAMMERS! What goes around, comes around. Emillionaire IS A SCAM!

BTW, if you don't "work for the company" as you say, why did you go to their one of their seminars to "learn" and where was it? What a joke! Get your facts straight and prove yourself before trying to back up such fraudulent scammers such as this! No doubt you are "one of them".

• Cl
    Clive May 04, 2009

Before they are put against the wall and shot, which I think most of would like to do, can anyone tell me what they are charging the $47 FOR because I have not read a thing about what you get for the charge .

• Di
    disgruntled May 06, 2009

scam!
    contact me if class action takes place.
    [email protected]

Leslie May 06, 2009

Clive,

The $47.00 is a MONTHLY membership fee that they automatically debit your account even when you dispute it or not authorize it! I have already received a credit to my account, per my bank, and the bank is pursing charges via my signed statement for FRAUD. I've also been issued a new debit card so that there will be no further charges on my account by these SCAM artists. I have also submitted a complaint to the Attorney General of Texas as well. I'll keep you posted as I find out more.

Chuck Turner May 07, 2009

SCAM!

Report this scam to Florida Attorney General here:

If enough people do this then legal action will be taken against these scammers!

Chuck Turner May 07, 2009

By the way - this is the person behind this scam - just do a search for his name + emillionaire and you will see that.

So contact him direct for a refund:

Brock Felt Telephone number: (813) 839-7824

Address: 4903 Yacht Club Dr, Tampa, Florida, FL 33616

Email address: [email protected]

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Brock-Felt/1074755489

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/4/66b/a51

Leslie May 07, 2009

I stand corrected per Chuck Turner. It was the Florida Attorney General (not Texas) that I had contacted at:

PLEASE people...follow through on this!

• Da
    dan May 10, 2009

This program is not a scam, before i signed up i called the customer service and they provided me all the enformations like the terms and conditions, and how it works if i dont cancel within 7 days. Basiclly you just need to get sufficient informations before you order.