Embark Air Beds And TargetEmbark air beds

I purchased two twin size air beds sometime in late May or earlly June so that I have sleeping space for my young nieces and nephews when they come to visit. I they're also my favorite place to relax and watch TV on them weekends. I blew one up and used it myself two weekends in a row. On the second weekend, the bed began to lose air. I found the small spot on the felt side of the bed. The patches provided do not stick to it so I tried crazy glue and duck tape and that did not work either. The following weekend I tried the other and after two weekends the same thing happened to this one. That's $70.00 wasted but I didn't give up. I then spent $40.00 on some Flex Seal that was advertised on TV and even that did not seal these very tiny leaks. I am out $110.00 and am very upset. I've been buying air beds for years and have never experienced any of such poor quality. The children never even got a chance to use them. I had not saved the receipts since I'd never encountered this type of problem. I am extremely disappointed with this product especially since it's the most I've ever spent for twin size air beds. I would appreciate some type of explanation or resolution from the manufacturer or the Target store.