Menu
J
Author of the complaint
8:49 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased a videocon TV on 01/10/15 and when the time of purchase they informed me within 15 days it will be delivered in my India home address. After 15 days, 17th, 18th and 19th I contacted their customer support regarding the delivery, they informed they have send follow up email on these three days, no reply. I tried to contact any senior person in Emax and request any person's number to customer support, they not provide. on 19th evening i went to Emax and meet their manager, he informed me wait two days, i informed him cant wait two more days, then yesterday5.32 pm i got a call from Emax saying that tv will be delivered today, as of now no call from supplier and not yet delivered. I regret to inform that "This is worst deal I have ever done in my life" I am attaching my bill copy.

View 0 more photos
Update by Jayadevan
Oct 21, 2015 8:11 am

It is genuine complaint

2 comments
O
Nov 02, 2015 4:58 am

Dear Jayadevan,

Information about your contact details is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Regards,
Videocon Online Team

O
Oct 26, 2015 1:07 am

Dear Jayadevan,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Kindly share your contact details so that we can assist you further.

Regards,
Videocon Online Team

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

168 complaints