Eloquii.comAbsolutely disgusted with Eloquii!

P

I have purchased a shirt from Eloquii and the size was incorrect, the shirt was too small! When I asked for an exchange or a refund, they said it was not possible since it was a final sale merchandise. I told them that I had no idea about the sale and that I paid the full price for it. They said that it was not their problem and there was nothing they could do. So I asked them what am I supposed to do now and they suggested me donating the shirt! These people are beyond ridiculous!