Eden Housing Eden AbadPossession

Its almost one year they promise to give us possession last year, then they said 3rd quarter of this year and now they said that it will take further one year. I am really depressed that may be they are cheating people. They don't honour their promise.
Somebody let me know where I can complain about this.

• Mu
    Musadak Ahmed Jun 24, 2016

I am still waiting for edna abad refund of 5 marla house

• To
    Tofique Nov 17, 2013

I'm also victim of Eden Abad, I have invested in 2006 for a house of 5-Marla but no idea what Eden housing is doing. It looks that they will not handover possession and by fraudulent means they may offer refund (may be in instalments) which should not be accepted at all. I'm planning to go to court in this regard. if anyone is interested to join hands, please send your interest through my email [email protected]
    Regards

• Ta
    Tayyab99 Aug 28, 2013

Hi ; I am also an affecty of Eden Abad and received the same notice from Eden Housing last month to pay another sum of about Rs 922, 000/- as escalation charges within 14 days, otherwise the contract will be cancelled.

From the Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/EHousingFraudCase), I came to know that a case against Eden Housing is there in Supreme court and it will be heard on 25th August. If anybody has any update about that case, please share with all affected people.

Also, can anyone help, how can we take this case to media people to pressurize the company to either complete the houses or refund the money back to people.
    my e-mail id: [email protected]

• Ta
    Tayyab99 Aug 28, 2013

AOA ALL ; I am also an affecty of Eden Abad and received the same notice from Eden Housing last month to pay another sum of about Rs 922, 000/- as escalation charges within 14 days, otherwise the contract will be cancelled.

my e-mail id: [email protected]

• Fa
    Faz nisar Aug 16, 2013

Hi; I just wanted to add myself in the list. Received Demand notice for escalation charges of Eden Abad with cancellation notice of not paying. Seems like Eden Abad has gone too. So any brothers/sisters for Eden Abad could get in touch. We all are in the same boat. May God help us. Faz/ [email protected]

• Fa
    Faisal ch Aug 05, 2013

i am a victim and i booked 5 housese in Eden Abad fraud. my id is [email protected] and my contact is [protected] and saudi arbia 00966-[protected]. now i am in pakistan. plz yaar kuch karo thankx

• Mu
    MUHAMMAD ASIFF Aug 03, 2013

i am a victim, we have booked 4 houses in eden lane villas 2 in 2006. in 2008 they told us that they are unable to deliver us houses in lane villas 2 and transferred our booking to edenabad. now i came to know that the eden housing is bankrupted. we need joint efforts. we are ready for action, please inform what to do.

• Am
    amirchughtai Aug 01, 2013

kindly keep updated. We should all make a group and act together. We dont stand a chance otherwise, I am not paying them any more money. My house is booked in my wife name. Any body with a good suggestion should come forward I'll be happy to join.

• ShafiqM Jul 27, 2013

Dear Maan Ali, thanks for concern. If there is any update, please let us know. My email ID is [email protected] My contact no. is +965 [protected]. After they issued an escalation charges letter, I am worried that I am going to loose my house because they are saying even after paying this amount, you shall not be able to get the possession. They are going to demolish this society.

Maan Ali Jul 26, 2013

My Brothers & Sisters I request to all of u to be unite and to become on one forum my request is that when u are putting a comment thn please leave ur contact number or at least ur Email id so we can contact u and can update u and guide u what what step next we shoul take against these Fraud Company

my email id is [email protected]
    and contact is +92-[protected]

• ShafiqM Jul 07, 2013

For joint efforts, please join the following group on Facebook

• ShafiqM Jul 07, 2013

All are suffering but no one take any step to punish them, how we can go to media and to whom we should contact, Media Personnel shall not listen us if we go individually, we should be 1 voice then only media shall listen.

• Sh
    Shahzadakhtar Jul 06, 2013

All this is not an accident but well thought proceedings. We all need to go for collective leagul and more important media action. Surprisingly media and law courts are quite! Can't believe that they are not aware of it. Let's wake them up! Stand up for your Right! I have already law suite them and now looking for media campaign.

• As
    asad56 Jul 06, 2013

we are also one of the victim of edenhousing bought house in edenabad in 2008 now waiting and waiting . new progress was that they were refunding us but we donot beleive on them they are cheaters and fraud so dont know what to do is there any solution ? p

• Pa
    paksitani Jul 02, 2013

Wel eden sent us letter just noe regarding escalation charges and no time for posession otherwise booking wil be cancelled, they have done busines with our money and now ofering refund os same amount after 5 years, so they can resel it again of good amount, any effecties may contact [protected]

• ShafiqM Jun 26, 2013

Please join this group today...hurry, we have short time

• ShafiqM Jun 26, 2013

Dear All,
    Please join this Group today, we have made contact with a lot of Eden Victims, please join and we can start a joint effort to recover our hard earned money from this cheater group.

Mahmood Awan Jun 04, 2013

Guys, seems uncertainty is increasing every passing day. EDEN staff is saying, they themself don't know what are management plans and now keep on telling that this properyy is under didpute due to ring road. Not sure how we all the victims can fight this case from a common platform but seems if we will keep fighting infividual bettle nothing is going to happen.

• Ah
    ah.jutt Apr 29, 2013

I was very happy when i bought this house in Eden. I was thinking it was a great buiders with good prestige in the market but all fake..A salary person in mid career make only a single house which I did it in 2008 at EDENABAD..I paid almost 2.5M to eden athorities but nothing is done till now, I visited last in March.2013 and it look like a horror house and area..You can think or imagine what I feel at that time...Where is Shabaz Shariff Sb and LDA directors who only sitting to increase their properties, shame on them.I request to MIAN Sb to itervine in it and resolved our issue almost 340 familes are affected, kindly do this before election..Other wise the turn over is different..Media is amazingly quite I think they may get a plot or...Chief Sb we are your son and daughters, your same action required when some one involved your son in Bahria town case pls..Remember your graves and do some thing good for us.
    Ahmed Jutt

• Kh
    khaledmairaj Apr 01, 2013

Salaam brothers, I understand your pain i am also a victim. I am trying to investigate this matter as i have many powerful contacts. I have contacted LDA, Shahbaaz Shareef, human rights association and NAB. I am waiting for an answer and once their fraud is confirmed i will degrade them in media, national and international inshAllah.

• Du
    duweb Mar 30, 2013

Eden Replay After one month
    Dear Client,
    Reference to your email received, it is stated that please provide the below
    listed information so that your queries will be duly entertained.
    Owner's name
    Project name
    House / Plot #
    Issue
    For further details, please feel free to contact us at [protected].
    Thanking you
    Best Regards

my replay

Yes sure, my name is Jawad and my house is in Eden Abad, please speak the true and i will welcome your honest true speaking, if you are late 2 or 10 year that is not issue but at least you give us specific time line, warna apni behan ka rishta da doo kuti ka bachay
    thanks

• Kh
    khaledmairaj Mar 30, 2013

I invested in a eden house in 2008, and was recommended by my cousin who works in eden. I live in Uk . Last month he told me that i will get possession by august 2013. I spoke to his wife today for an update and she told me that your house has been cancelled. SHE SAID THAT EDEN HAVE SOLD THE LAND TO AN AMERICAN COMPANY .She said her husband left the job as he could not tolerate this injustice.I phoned the manager yesterday and he confirmed that 100 houses have been cancelled because of ring road.He said that your money will be payed back in installments. I do not believe this, last year my cousin told me that my house was not in the 100 houses.last year they demolished 100 houses and now another 100 are on the way.I am going next week, we cannot sit back and watch our hard earned money get wasted. I have also been told that the company is bankrupt and no one will get money back.Has anyone else got any information?

• Du
    duweb Mar 15, 2013

only one solution contact with NAB

Lahore Office - Regional NAB Punjab :
    National Accountability Bureau
    NAB (Punjab), NAB Complex, Thokar Niaz Baig, Multan Road, Lahore

Tel: 042-111-NAB-NAB [protected])

Fax: [protected]
    Email: [email protected]

• Ad
    Adeel Ahmad Khokhar Mar 14, 2013

Eden housing took more than 50, 00, 000 Rupees and there is no sign of completion of the project. I work in Saudi Arabia and have put my money into this project for saving purpose, but this seems to be a fraudulant company and this has to be lifted at all possible forums. my email is [email protected]