Menu
EcoRiderScooter / Shenzhen EcoRider Robotic Technology Co. Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

EcoRiderScooter / Shenzhen EcoRider Robotic Technology Co.
reviews & complaints

www.ecoriderscooter.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 3 Reviews

EcoRiderScooter / Shenzhen EcoRider Robotic Technology Co. Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with EcoRiderScooter / Shenzhen EcoRider Robotic Technology Co. at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for EcoRiderScooter / Shenzhen EcoRider Robotic Technology Co. has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of EcoRiderScooter / Shenzhen EcoRider Robotic Technology Co.. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

EcoRiderScooter / Shenzhen EcoRider Robotic Technology Co. reviews & complaints 3

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest EcoRiderScooter / Shenzhen EcoRider Robotic Technology Co. reviews & complaints

P
12:44 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

EcoRiderScooter / Shenzhen EcoRider Robotic Technology Co. Non supply of goods

Paid for sample scooter, dealt with Nicole Lee (sales manager) made many excuses as to delay in sending goods, assured me company totally legitimate backed by made in China and Allibaba gave scam tracking information. Showed it was being sent across China Afghanistan and Russia Promised refund When tracking information stopped so did any correspondence. No refund no scooter

Desired outcome: To receive scooter or refund

L
6:37 am EDT

EcoRiderScooter / Shenzhen EcoRider Robotic Technology Co. e8-2

Bought it. I couldn't get it going due to bad blue tooth board. I then waited for that to arrive and got it moving. I then rode it less than 2 kilometers and burnt up a motor. I then waited for the motor to arrive in the United States and replaced it. I rode it again and burnt up another motor. I then replaced it along with the mainboard. When that happened it caused most of the grease to come out of a gearbox. The E8-2 is rated for 330 lbs. I weigh 260 lbs. So now i can't ride it without burning up another motor and it was now out of warranty even though I requested the warranty be extended. 6 to 10 kilometers is all. I was able to ride it So it sat there even though I requested to return it but was denied. That happened during the warranty period. It was running when I left it and I kept the batteries charged. Every time I looked at it, I was mad so I decided to get rid of it. Of course, it didn't work. On pushing the start button, nothing happened. I couldn't pair the key gib because that requires the button to be held down then start flashing. That didn't happen. So I attempted to contact the sale support! I tried to contact Celia who was helpful during the warrantee time. She's on leave. Contacted Nichol who dumped me on Vivi. I still can't get them to reply so i can try and fix it and maybe sell it to someone who weighs 150 lbs.

A
9:08 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

EcoRiderScooter / Shenzhen EcoRider Robotic Technology Co. electric scooter

I asked a product sample from this company via direct email and alibaba. They do not want to response via alibaba. Instead, they make a conversation via direct mail. I was not suspicious because their alibaba page looks convincing. With all of the certificate, factory picture, and product display, this company seems to be very profesional. I did suspicious with their last transaction since the customer is complaining about the missing battery and there is no more transaction via alibaba afterwards but I ignore that fact at that stage.

After several emails, the sales manager name Panson (panson@ecoriderscooter.com) asked me a payment outside alibaba. He charged me money that worth 4 times than the product original price displayed in their alibaba page with excuse that he wanted to send it via express shipping. I made payment in timely manner to their hongkong bank account (document attached). There was a slight miss communication on the transfer fee but Panson already confirmed that he is okay with the loss (document attached) to build long term relationship. The value worth 33 USD which is very minor to the total value which worth 700 USD.

Several weeks after payment, I received the stuffs. When I received the electric scooter, the product came with damaged body. It was poorly packaged and all of the support styrofoam is broken. The aluminum body of the scooter was scratched and several rubber parts were broken. I made complain to him directly after the product is received but he replied to me 2 weeks later. They were responding at the first complaint but after several days they diverted the complaint to the chinese shipping company. The problem did not stop there the chinese shipping company re diverted the complain to Indonesia shipping company. Then I made a complain to ecorider company representative as displayed in alibaba account (name nicole lee). Nicole replied to me with excuse that the problem is on the shipping company.

I did a pro active research with the Indonesia shipping company and found that the company in Indonesia is a fake company. I got the goods shipped by a man riding a motorcycle and got no shipping document at all. I asked the ecorider sales manager for a shipping company from china to Indonesia and he couldnt show it to me. All I got from him is just a tracking number with a link to a tracker system. The excuse from the Chinese shipping company and ecorider is that I need to make a complain to the indonesia shipping company. However the Indo shipping company is unreachable and they do not want to response to my question. I re asked them about another solution because I could not make any formal complain but they do not want to response. I have told the

All of the conversation, money request, complaint report are done properly by email. With the fact that now the person do not response to my email and I have already made a positive contact with them in a proper stage with a good manner, I think it is a good time for me to start going externally. I make sure that I asked them directly whether they want to be responsible for the product damaged or not but they did not response at all.

Since this company is listed in alibaba, I think reporting the performance of this company to alibaba is a good step to be done. It seems that their last transaction with alibaba got a bad response from a buyer so I think there is a problem that need to be sorted out with this company. The company profile page in alibaba looks convincing but the reality of the performance is really disappointing. I acknowledge the mistake by doing transaction outside alibaba with this supplier. However I strongly suggest that alibaba make a revisit to this company performance. Also if Alibaba can help me to report to provide any useful link to report this kind of business activity it will be very helpful to leverage good chinese supplier and stop the bad practice of a bad chinese supplier

Hide full review

Is EcoRiderScooter / Shenzhen EcoRider Robotic Technology Co. legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals EcoRiderScooter / Shenzhen EcoRider Robotic Technology Co. as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, EcoRiderScooter / Shenzhen EcoRider Robotic Technology Co. stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering EcoRiderScooter / Shenzhen EcoRider Robotic Technology Co. should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

EcoRiderScooter / Shenzhen EcoRider Robotic Technology Co. earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: EcoRiderScooter / Shenzhen EcoRider Robotic Technology Co. achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for EcoRiderScooter / Shenzhen EcoRider Robotic Technology Co.. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 2 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

EcoRiderScooter / Shenzhen EcoRider Robotic Technology Co. has registered the domain name for ecoriderscooter.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Ecoriderscooter.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows EcoRiderScooter / Shenzhen EcoRider Robotic Technology Co. website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Ecoriderscooter.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Ecoriderscooter.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with EcoRiderScooter / Shenzhen EcoRider Robotic Technology Co., is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Ecoriderscooter.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The ecoriderscooter.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

EcoRiderScooter / Shenzhen EcoRider Robotic Technology Co. contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with EcoRiderScooter / Shenzhen EcoRider Robotic Technology Co.?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with EcoRiderScooter / Shenzhen EcoRider Robotic Technology Co. Customer Service. Initial EcoRiderScooter / Shenzhen EcoRider Robotic Technology Co. complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for EcoRiderScooter / Shenzhen EcoRider Robotic Technology Co. above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about EcoRiderScooter / Shenzhen EcoRider Robotic Technology Co.. Discuss the issues you have had with EcoRiderScooter / Shenzhen EcoRider Robotic Technology Co. and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.