Eckstein Hollowsservice

E Jan 12, 2020 Review updated:

I bought a puppy from the above in November. I sent my initial $300 deposit on 11-22-19. I was to get the puppy on the 23rd of December. On the 7th of December I spoke to them and they told me that Holly (puppy) was too tiny if they can ship her after Christmas. I agreed because I wanted the best for her. Of course I know my kids would be disappointed but I also considered the health of the puppy. On Christmas Eve she sent me video of the puppy for the kids and also told me the puppy would come on the 29th . That didn't happen, then she said 30th that didn't happen either. Then she sent an flight confirmation for the 7th and once again it didn't happen. This time she had car issues. The flight was leaving STL airport at 1:45pm but she text me at 8am stating that she missed the flight. It became so difficult to communicate with these people. I asked for my money back and for some reason they are holding on to it. I would NEVER recommend them to anyone. They hardly speak to you on the phone everything is mostly through texting. I hope no one ever goes through this.

• Updated by Edna Ochenge · Feb 10, 2020

I did not get the puppy and they also did not refund my money i had to call the credit card company to dispute the charges . Stay away from this place.

More Eckstein Hollows Complaints & Reviews

• So
    Sofia Gonzalez Jan 18, 2020

Hi, I was interested in purchasing a puppy from them but this is the second negative experience I hear about. Have you received the puppy?