Eastbay, Inc. / Nike Sweet Classic Leather ShoesDuplicated my order, debited by card twice

Company backorders every item I order. Send me multiple emails regarding status. With this order, they stated that the product would ship within 14 days. It didn't. On 15th day, I reordered. BOTH the 8/3/09 and 8/15/09 orders shipped together on 8/29/09.

I called and Jan told me that I could return one, marke DUPLICATE, and asked I call back on 8/31/09, for immediate credit. I needed it, as I'm unemployed, no income and I had spent the second $61.98 on paying bills. Duplicate order was tracked as receive at Eastbay on 9/2/09.

Yet, a second customer service person, Crystal, told me I had to wait three weeks for my account to be credited! I was angry at their errors, misinformation and holding my money hostage for their mistakes and poor service. Crystal hung up on me, when I demanded to speak to the highest level of managment, authorized to post an immediate credit. You see, I used to do this for a company I once worked for and know it can be done with the click of a few keypad buttons!