Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Utility Services Duke Energy most expensive bill ever!

Duke Energy  - most expensive bill ever!

B
Author of the complaint
1:20 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Duke everythings me if I want a meter reader put on and tells me I will save on my bill. I agreed. Well after they put the stupid thing on I get a bill the next month for over 400$! Mind you that my bills during past winter and summer the highest bill was 220! I usually keep my bills under 200$. This is outrageous! i call duke energy and ask them why my bill is so high and they say well we will send someone out monday to check it and make sure its working properly... monday comes and they tell me that its working fine that I should call an electirician. So i did! And he checked everything in the house and says nothing wrong. So wth?! And I just got my bill after having that meter reader taken off and my bill is 177$! So I know something I know something went wrong in their part! And they are not even looking into it or give a rats behind about it!

Helpful? 0 0