Dubai Gate Management Consultancybig time fraud people

H

this is a big time fraud company they will charge u 100 dhrs for u to work in their company and when u will call them u will see kiran and noor they r big time liers just stiing there to achieve their commision wich is 10customer/day and the head of all this is fraud company is an egyptiion AHMED SAMI...he wil die out of cancer..inshallah.!!!1 victim of this ### company...

• Ki
    kickdubaigateass Feb 11, 2012

Ok guys listen, these ppl are fake, but you can’t take them down legally, coz they don’t come to you, you go to them, they will continue to steal money from your brothers and sisters forever, only way to take them down is by using brute force, if you really wanna teach them a lesson n get your money back, contact me via ([email protected]), I suggest you look for a another job n come back to uae, coz they know you are on a visit, and u’ll be gone soon, believe me this is the only way.

• Ge
    germany Apr 24, 2011

Victim of this fake agency! They asked 100dhms for registration. When I said I'll cancel my application, they won't give my money back. God damn that Karin and all the people back there!

• Ak
    akmal0404 Mar 07, 2011

DEAR ALL,
    i am also one of the victum . they charge me 500dhs jst today . and i really upset rightnow . please help me . [protected].

thanks,
    khan

• Kh
    Khan125 Feb 14, 2011

This company is [censor]!!! Yes they are cheaters, they are cheating poor people who are looking for a job and already having no money with them. and having no power to complain against them. It seem to me a big gang working in U.A.E from years and I am sure many big people involve in all this [censor] business.

• Ak
    ako!!! Jan 23, 2011

ill go to Dubai Gate last thursday, Kiran talked to me about the packages and its so amazing, before i proceed to the application ill told her that i've already been to the other agency and they asked me to pay 200dhs but i dont go for that company because i dont want to pay for that. then, kiran said that listen to me first, she told me that only 50dhs i will process ur papers and we have many company 69 company we have she said. i dont know why i go for it, ill pay her a 50 dhs and she told me that on sat you received a call from a company for an interview on sun.. ill think of it, she was very sure telling me that ill be selected. the saturday come, that kiran told me that i received a call from company. at 5pm my phone was ringing and i saw the number [protected] its a guy, and he dont tell me his name. he told me that i need to go there on the next day and i am qualified as a secretary, ill asked him whats the name of the company he told me to go in the same place.. carrefour express sharja majaz 3, same bldg of carrefour... he told me about the package and its so amazing and what he said is always the same from kiran told me... ill think twice about it, and i decided to search in the internet their company... and thats it! i saw this complaint not only one but may complaints for dubai gate... hope that dubai government will do an action for this kind of fake agency. please to all of you at dubai gate, hope your conscience will kill you, for doing this things to the innocent people... to the jobseeker, please think twice before going to an interview and ask first the name and location of the company then search it on the web...

• Mu
    muhammedtaha Jan 12, 2011

I was already betrayed by 1 of such firm, thats why i just didn't give them the money.
    I would like to inform all guys that never ever give money to any recruitment agency because all of them are fake, they should only be paid once you get a job (ask them to deduct a certain % of 1st salary)

• Az
    Azad Dec 20, 2010

If someone hunt IT job with Dubai Gate Agency. A [censor] guy will interview you. He said his name is Rashid. He introduced me as Dubai Gate HR manager. He is about 28-30 years old. He look like a gay and he used some facial cream on his face as well.
    ( They used to advertise computer networking (LAN, WAN) related job advertisement on newspaper like Classified . They said they need 8 positions. No Experiences required. No Charges from candidates. something like that... ) Normally They want to attract IT job seekers with no experiences. If someone contact with Dubai Gate for IT positions. He (Rashid )will definitely interview you. He know about Microsoft, Cisco . So most people believe him as he is a genuine interviewer. After That he will ask for money to confirm the job somethings like 200 - 400 Dhs . I was a victim of dubai gate and I had lost 500 Dhs.
    ****DEFINITELY FAKE DUBAI GATE...******

• Az
    Azad Nov 30, 2010

DUBAI GATE IS A COMPLETELY FAKE AGENCY .. 100 % sure ..

santhoshochira Nov 15, 2010

Company 100% Fraud ...one Ms. kiram is their, she is the cheater of all job seekers, my 800.00 Dhs. gone already
    so please beware of this choothiya company...

• Fa
    fatma2010 Jul 07, 2010

i cant believe i was a victim too, how do i get my money back?do u think thats it no job no money??pls hw do we stop such frauds happeng/

• Al
    Altafi Jun 19, 2010

Instead of 100 dhs they took 50 dhs as membership when they came to know that I visited other such fraud agencies. They told to send the CV by mail which I did. Then after 2 days they called me saying that you have been shortlisted for an interview at "their premises" and not at client's place. The interviewer was their own who said that your CV was sent to the client whereas when I asked them they did not had the copy. I had to print a physical copy for them. He gave a tempting talk with all goodies and finally said that pay us 500 dhs refundable so that the client will check u for 2 days and provide u offer letter.
    All this is FAKE ! Do not believe them !! they give jobs only for laborers and low-level jobs. And as per UAE laws they are not supposed to charge the candidates.
    If you really want to pay then take the offer letter then pay. But that they will not do since all higher level vacancies are false postings.

Altaf

• Pa
    parap May 06, 2010

Its fake company and Govt should take some steps to stop them form looting innocent who is desperately looking for job and end up paying 400 Dhs for nothing. After knowing everything GulfNews should take some initiative.

I am also 1 victim of this bull ### company. I pray that all should come meet an accident