DTE Energytransfer of service

G

My husband and I were just at the Detroit (Mexican Town) facility. We were also told by a DTE customer service rep, that we would have a better resolution time if we came to the office. Last Tuesday my husband was there by himself and spoke with Rose #9. She assured him if he brought the proper paper work she would be able to correct the issue we were having. We came back up there today. It was about a 45 minute drive. I spoke with Erica #18. She was incredibly rude. Two people could not see her at the same time, so I let her know that I would like to have my husband talk to her about my account. She did not let me finish and said "Sit down". Then she asked a question, as I was answering, she said "stop talking". I was appalled! My answer was less than 3 words out before she cut me off. She then proceeded to say I can't help you before she even knew what I needed help with based on the 3 words I did get out. MY husband then spoke with her, and with the same attitude asked if he could speak with her supervisor. As we were waiting we heard her and her supervisor talking and her laughing and being loud. We were on the other side of the cubicles. It was ridiculous! Needless to say, she would not help and I had to call the friendly DTE to help and resolve my issue.
My husband and I took the day off work to resolve this issue and were met with utter disrespect.