Driveline Retail MerchandisingRun from this company - they are BAD

M

Run from this company - I worked for them several years and they were fair. Then they came out with a new mileage - drive time policy that pays you nothing. I drove 80 miles round trip in the mountains and spent 2 hours driving and I was compensated $1.80 . So it cost me money to work for them. I am glad I discovered this early. They will tell you they pay you 24 cents and time but you can be the judge. I was really taken for a fool. So be wise fellow merchandising people - run run run from them. And watch your checks.