The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Drive Financial — Fraud and cheating
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Drive Financial, based out of Dallas TX, told us that they were not going to call customers to collect on late payments, but will continue to note the late payment on customer's account and credit report, even if you are a victim of Hurricane(s) Gustav or Ike!! Unbelievable!!!
This amazes me because the company is based in Dallas, TX, a state where Hurricanes often affect. This puts a new swing on the term "loan shark".
Please don't apply for a loan with these guys if you can help it, they have no compassion or common courtesy. If they don't get loan applications, they can't continue to operate.
More Drive Financial Complaints & Reviews
- Drive Financial - This company needs to be driven out of business!
- Drive Financial - Class Action Lawsuit
- Drive Financial - payments/supervisors
- Drive Financial - This should be illegal!!!
- Drive Financial - Scam
- Drive Financial - harrassment
- Drive Financial - Out smart this harassing Company
- Drive Financial - Mail Fraud & Conspiracy to Commit Fraud
- Drive Financial - Car Loan
- Drive Financial - Lawsuit