Dri*Reg.netUnauthorized charges!

P

I have two charges to my checking account. I know I never authorized these payments. I am giving you the information that was included in my charges. REGNET.com MN on... This is all the information I have to go on. I was charged $59.95. How am I going to get my money back? I have no contact information other than what is listed on this page.

I also received another charge in the amount of $19.95 from CCBill.com. I need to know how to get my money back. I am positive that I never made these transactions.

• Wi
    wildstrawberry Mar 30, 2010

what the hell is drireg.net and i am reporting this to bbb to get my $53 back!!!

Santiago Brito Jul 17, 2009

I don"t know why they are charging my bank account $79.90

• Li
    Lift Jun 27, 2009

I have been charged 69.90 on my debit card, and just like everyone else, this was not authorized. How do I get my money back and how do I keep this from happening again? Who is this DRI*REG.NET?

• Fl
    Flat Broke Jun 25, 2009

Well you all got hit like I did. Well I know why I got hit maybe you did the same thing. I had signed up to be a secret shopper (Which I have yet to do my fault been ill) anyway they were offering a 14 day trial for $1.95 then after that $39.95 to have a website setup to sell their products and I was suppose to make a profit. Never got a chance to try it out, (remember I was ill). Well I just noticed it today on my bill twice that's how long it's been active. Here is the ph number got it off my statement
    DRI* SURPLUS SUPPLIER [protected]
    I called them and told them I didn't know what it was well she refreshed my memory and yeah I did agree to the trial period. So I blow it I told her I had never used it. The lady when she offered it talked so fast that I don't even know all the facts or how to get to the website. Said she can't give a credit after 5 days. But offered 30 days free so that I can at least try it. She gave me a date to cancel before they charge again. This time I wrote it down.

• Mo
    momma1485 Jun 24, 2009

I also had 69.90 withdrawn from my acct and tried to contact this company was told that i didnt cancel within 7 days and i wasnt getting my money back this is on the 8th day. so please beware of google they are not what they say they are.

• My
    my note Jun 24, 2009

I had a $69.90 debit charge appear in my checking acct. today as pending. I called my bank, they have had fraudulent complaints about this company before. I cancelled my check card via my signature at my bank . They will then process this charge then dispute it so they can then return my money in 1-3 days, then they will go after this cowardly company to get the funds recovered. My cancellation of my card means I have no CARD access for my debit usage until a new card with a new number arrives in about a week. This takes immediate action if this happens to you, this kind of activity must be stopped and frankly, I'M glad I will have a new number that NOBODY has nor will have ...thanx

Roselind Thomas Jun 22, 2009

I was checking my bank account and I have charge for 39.95 and I don't know who this company is and how they got my debit card #. My email address is [email protected], please respond so I can get this on my account.

• Tr
    Tracy Rodriguez Jun 11, 2009

Why would you just take money from my account. I never agreed to have it removed and I would like it put back as soon as possible. I would prefer it put back today. The amount of $69.90. It is ridiculous that you would take it out of my account and not leave a call back number or someone to contact. I would like to speak to someone immediately. This doesn't look right. It never approved and I want the money back ASAP. Please contact me today to have this reversed. Times are tough enough without someone just taking money from an innocent person. We are all just trying to get ahead and this is not helping!!!

• Su
    Susan Jun 09, 2009

I am going through the same thing I found out this info and hope it helps all of you. The phone number to this company is [protected]. They are based out of Las Vegas, Nevada. The Better Business Bureau has numerous complaints. I just filed my complaint today.

• Su
    Susan Jun 09, 2009

I am going through the same thing with this company I just found out the Phone number to reach them at is [protected]. They are Known as pacific Web based out of Las Vegas, Nevada. The Better Business Bureau has numerous complaint against them i just filed mine today also. I hope this helps everyone so they can get their money back also

Jojo0795 May 27, 2009

DRI*REG.NET is all the charge said! I looked them up on line and the only telephone # I found turned out to be a fax #! How is that for shady! These people stole $69.99 from my account! I called my bank and they said that they cannot do anything yet because the charge is 'pending'. I have to call them back when the transaction actually goes through! It took them no time to steal it, now let's see how long it takes me to get it back! Chasing my own money is just ridiculous to me!

• Ba
    bamaprintlady May 19, 2009

I would like to know why my account was charged $69.90 for a unknown purchase ? DRIREG.NET Who are you ? I want my money back.

• Sk
    Skullscraper May 15, 2009

I was charged a fee of 1.97 to my debit card and then there was an attempt to charge 69.90 twice on the same day that i did not authorize ! What is up with this scamming company, this is why we are in such an economic strain right now because of idiots like this!!!
    May 13, 2009 Debit Card Signature Purchase To TW/PRAUCTION SALT LAKE CIT UT Denied Details -69.90
    May 13, 2009 Debit Card Signature Purchase To DRI*REG.NET REGNETORD.COM MN Denied Details -69.90
    May 11, 2009 Debit Card Signature Purchase To DRI*8004974988EAUCTION [protected] MN Completed Details -1.95

Stop the terrorism cause basically that is what this is !!!

Ron May 12, 2009

They just got me too! It was to see a free kit that I had to pay for the shipping. The kit was for Google Home. The charge was for 69.90 and the description said DRI*REG.NET REGNETORD.COMMN. They said there are a number of products they sell and told me if I wanted to make it a daily. My response was ???? and I told him I didn't sign up for anything but to receive a free package. He then told me there another number to call because there wasn't anything they could do. At this point I know I needed to get rid of my card and called the bank. I couldn't dispute any charges due to it hasn't posted yet. If any one has every had to dispute a charge, we know this could take weeks and it has to be approved by the bank. So good luck to you all... oh that number is [protected] and [protected]. The personally called my phone with this number [protected].

Buster A Underwood III May 01, 2009

Thanks for the help. I looked mine up and the two sets of numbers that were in the Reference Information weren't found. But maybe it will help others.

Buster Underwood III

Joey Rivera May 01, 2009

OK i have researched and found this website and numbers and i got my money back. verifyyourorder.com [protected] or [protected]. Good luck! They are dicks!!!

Buster A Underwood III Apr 29, 2009

Has anyone else had a Real Estate Inv Mentor AZ US charge? trying to figure out who to call

• Mi
    Mike Kuhn Apr 28, 2009

I was charge 69.90 on my credit card and it wasn't authorized

Buster A Underwood III Apr 22, 2009

Anyone that has done the Grant Line needs to watch their statements. I have a total of 4 charges from different companies all tied to the Grant Line website. From $11.95-$19.95, not awhole lot but that's not the point. I got back my money on all but one and they just kept $5 for some service fee.

Now I have a new $19.95 charge and all it says is Real Estate Inv Mentor AZ US. I have no idea of who this is or how to get back my money.

Buster Underwood III

• Ea
    eager Apr 21, 2009

This needs to be stopped asap, this might be from a grand funding company also as I have applied several time with them.

• Ea
    eager Apr 21, 2009

Who is this company?? I have a charege of preauthorization we need to get this company out of buisness and gegt our money back. I do surveys and that is probably who did it but I do 10- 15 companys, can the better buisness bueau step in get get the idiots!!

• Ca
    candy Apr 10, 2009

This company have just hit my account for $69.95 pending, have no clue who this is, There is no phone number to contact them

• Pi
    pissed in VA Apr 06, 2009

******DONT DO IT!!!*****
    I made the mistake of doing a "free trial, just pay shipping" for the Purity 12 (for refunds call [protected]) and the Acai Berry pills (for refund call [protected]). These were through Dri*reg.net. I didn't notice on the website where it said if you dont cancel order within 14 days you have to pay for the hole bottle one was $78.81 and the other was $74.95. Getting your money back from these companies is not easy and Dri*reg will do nothing but recommend calling them. These two charges were not the only ones my first was for $34.95 for a product that because I didn't check a box was automatically ordered. I recieved that refund as well after hassles with that company (Power key Upsell for refund call [protected]). YOU HAVE TO KEEP RECORDS THEY WILL ASK FOR ORDER NUMBERS!!! write down everything!!! I wish I would have seen all these complaints before I got suckered. Now the only way to be sure I wont see another charge is to cancel my debit card. Thanx DRI*REG.NET, YOU SUCK!

• Zv
    ZVW Apr 02, 2009

My account was charged $69.95 fraudulently by this company. Please call [protected] to get it straight. I talked to Kaitlyn on April 2, 2009 and she was very helpful. They are supposed to refund the money in 3 days.

• Di
    Dir*reg.net Mar 30, 2009

Dir*reg.net charge $69.95 did not order any, want my money back.

Roger Penner Mar 30, 2009

You withdrew 69.90 out of my account with out my premission, I want it returned!!!

• Le
    Lena Mar 30, 2009

You can call regnet at [protected] to cancel and get a complete refund, but like everything else it takes 5-10 business days to get your money back... crazy!! Just thought you would like the info.. thanks!!

Buster A Underwood III Mar 28, 2009

I too just had a $59.95. Called my card and they told me too call the merchant themself. Ok here is the info I got and thought it may help someone else.

DRI.Net Digital River

Or thier customer service number
    [protected]

Now mine was because of GrantLine. Their number is:
    [protected]

It took me awhile and called several people, I hope that maybe all my leg work may help the next person.

Buster A Underwood III

Roe Mar 27, 2009

I was just charged $29.99, and I've never heard of them.

I cancelled my card quickly. The only thing I ordered on line in the last few months was Classmates.com. I wonder if they got it from there?

• Ti
    tina Mar 26, 2009

who ever this is dri*reg.net is has charged 119.85 to my bank account. did not athorize this at all.

• St
    STUPID Mar 22, 2009

I didn't even have the time they said I had to "un-enroll" in this deceaving website before they charged my credit card!!!

WHAT A SCAM!!!

THEY TELL YOU NOTHING ABOUT THESE CHARGES UNTIL THEY ALREADY HAVE YOUR CC INFO FOR THE $1.99 purchase you just made!!!

• Sp
    Spicoli Mar 19, 2009

I have a charge of 74.32 and never authorized this i dont even know what or who you are. I called you and you dont say who you are. This company is fraud. Phil w

• Kr
    kristal Mar 19, 2009

I was just charged on my walmart moneycard for 69.90 from this dri-reg.net place. I have never heard of this company and I sure didnt okay this charge. Because of this charge my electric company didnt accept my payment to them because there wasnt enough on the card to pay the bill when I just put the amount on there that morning. I have no clue how to get my 69.90 back. I had just wrote walmart moneycard a letter disputing the transaction so I am hopping that they will refund my account. I have no clue how this company got my card number at all. I only use this card to pay three bills and they are all on secure sites. If anyone can help me please email me at [email protected] I dont have alot of money so this company taking the 69.90 from me hurt me alot. I am a single mom and need every little bit of money I have to pay bills and support my son. I will let you guys know what happens.

• Wi
    Wipurpleprincess Mar 19, 2009

You are correct. I was on a grant finding web site. I paid $1.87 for information to be sent to me. There must have been some fine print there somewhere, cause I checked my balance on my card and found a charge for $69.95. During my three way call with my credit card company and this Dri*Reg company's call center, that's what they said I'd purchased. I said NO WAY, I did not authorize a charge for that amount and it'll take 7-10 days to have it refunded, but it will be refunded. WHEW! Be careful what you sign up for ... sneaky _______.

• Hi
    hiphopmom Mar 14, 2009

I am sooo angry!!! I haven't ordered a damn thing online and this DRI whatever has taken 59.90 from my credit card. This company doesn't represent or work for any other company other than themselves!! Whoever owns or is running this company is a THIEF and is obtaining credit card numbers illegally. THIS IS CALLED IDENTITY THEFT and you are trying to hide your crime by acting as if you represent a company that has performed a service for us victims!! I WANT my money 59.90 credited back to my card IMMEDIATELY because I know that I haven't bought NOR WOULD I EVER BUY ANYTHING ON LINE... I intend to contact the authorities regarding this issue. How long did you think you could get away with stealing money from people, especially with the economy crisis we are all suffering from these days? Some of us are struggling to live day to day and the owner of this company is getting rich by stealing from innocent people?? How dare anyone even try to justify such ###!! GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY THAT YOU STOLE MY NAME IS TRACEY BOUDREAU

• Pr
    Priestess Kandi Ranson Mar 05, 2009

If you would read the Terms of Service completely you would have been expecting these charges.

This is an example of how people DO NOT read what they are agreeing to. Take time to read the TOS for everything you agree to.

Now go back and read the TOS for the offer you completed and you will see what these charges are for.

• Ke
    Kelly Melton Mar 03, 2009

Hey y'all. I too got caught up in the Dri*reg.net bill for life plan. I read a few of the complaints on the previous 4 pages. Again I say, do you remember going to any website and getting a 30-day trial offer of a product at no cost? Yeah? Well that's Dri*Reg.net. The phone # to cancel the order from being deducted monthly from your checking account, etc. is hidden way down in the fine (extra fine) print at the bottom of the page under Terms of Agreement/Policy (etc.). My only suggestion to you is to cancel your present credit/debit card, call your bank/credit card company and tell them that it's an erroneous charge that you did not authorize. I was lucky enough that I check my bank/credit card statements daily (without fail) whether I use my card(s) or not. I called that tiny little ph. number and spoke to someone with Bromalite and told them that I did not want to continue to receive their product, cancel any and all orders, and was promised a full refund of the $69.95 (fat chance) that had been deducted from my account. I also called my bank and advised them that I didn't know any Dri*Reg.net and stop payment immediately (under the assumption that someone had gotten hold of my card and went on a wild spending spree). Good luck to one and all!!

• Me
    melissa Mar 01, 2009

I have charges taken out of my checking account for 69.95. I need the money back. Who do I contact in order to have these charges reversed. I never authorized anyone to take any money out of my account I feel it is illegal. I will have legal action taken on if someone does not give me a phone number to contact someone to get rid of these charges.

• Ba
    bajakid54 Feb 22, 2009

Has anyone found out how to get a hold of these people. I'm out $74.95. working with my bank to get rid of the charges.

Sabrina Tanner Feb 19, 2009

I am very concerned and angry about charges to my account without my knowledge. Please refund all funds and credit the money back to my account. Thanks.

Sabrina Tanner