Dri*Reg.netUnauthorized charges!

P

I have two charges to my checking account. I know I never authorized these payments. I am giving you the information that was included in my charges. REGNET.com MN on... This is all the information I have to go on. I was charged $59.95. How am I going to get my money back? I have no contact information other than what is listed on this page.

I also received another charge in the amount of $19.95 from CCBill.com. I need to know how to get my money back. I am positive that I never made these transactions.

• Kb
    K Bushnell Oct 04, 2007

DRI*REG.NET REGNETORD.CO MN US 29.95

I had this posting on my account today. I have neve no idea where this came from. I certainly did not authorize this charge. I will be calling my bank, but I goggled this first and found this complaint. What was done in this instance? Please help

• Rh
    rhonda lee haynes Oct 09, 2007

I FOUND A CHARGE OF $39.35 ON MY E-STATEMENT TODAY.
    (dri*reg>net) I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT THIS CHARGE IS FOR NOR DID I AUTHORIZE IT. I WILL BE CALLING MY BANK ASAP AND POSSIBLY MY LAWYER. WHAT THE *#$* IS THIS AND WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT IT? ANY ADVICE WILL BE APPRECIATED! I WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT HOW THIS HAPPENED IF ANYBODY KNOWS.
    THANKS, RHONDA LEE HAYNES

• Tr
    Troy Everett Grubb Oct 11, 2007

I had a posting on my account on 10/10/07 for $4.87 and I did not authorize it. Someone has gotten my credit card info and charged this without my consent. Dri*reg is some place that this purchase was made from. It is bulls*** that I have to jump through hoops to get this cleared up. I did not make these purchases nor did I ok them. Somebody needs to contact me and clear this up because the card has been canceled and the next charge will be against you!

Troy Everett Grubb

• Je
    Jennifer Ewell Oct 15, 2007

I too just got a charge of $59.95 on my credit card from this "company". And I SURE did NOT authorize this charge.

I know I was at a site, where I stupidly agreed to pay a change of a few bucks, a processing fee, door some make money from home thing...yes, I am stupid!!! So, I don't now if they are the culprit or what.

Also on my charge card the same day was some rewards program that i also agreed to try FREE for 30 days, directed to from the same site.

Thankfully my credit card called me regarding these charges today, or I would not even have known about them. They are investigating and they changed my credit card #.

If it is through a bank account, I think you have to file through your bank for fraud.

I hope it all works out for us, and I hope DRI rots in jail. (yeah right!!) one can hope though.

Jennifer.

• Al
    Alan E. Francis Oct 23, 2007

I had an unauthorized charge of $39.95 made from my
    checking account to-day (October 23/07). I have no idea who
    made this charge as the Bank Authorities told me that the
    only information they had about the payee was "DRI-Reg.net" and there was no phone number or postal address furnished.
    I am in full agreement with all the people who suffered in like manner according to their comments above. Please investigate this fraud as these cheats must not be allowed to carry on in their swindling game.

• Aa
    Aaron S Oct 28, 2007

I just got a charge on my credit card statement for $59.95 from DRI Reg.Net. i will be calling my bank ASAP.

I also was on a "make money from home" website - Project PayDay and I signed up to receive something from Auction Monster. I am fairly sure it's one of these schmucks! Please beware! They are worthless sons of you know what.

• Wi
    William J Townsend Nov 10, 2007

My Checking Account has this charge, and could not come at a worse time!!Why can't these people be stopped? $59.95 from DRI Reg.net.

Hondo555 Nov 13, 2007

I had a charge for 29.95 from this company twice on my credit card. I had to call the company DRI.REG.NET and told them that I did not order no such service. They were quit helpful to my surprise and said that they will refund me the amount that was charged in 3 to 5 days. I am waiting for the form they are sending me to be fill out for the refund. I hope they will stick to their words. I will update as soon as I get my refund from this company.

This happen from the mysteries shopper site which sign me up without my permission. Beware of the mysteries shopper site working from home gig.

• Wa
    wafaa alshakweer Nov 13, 2007

I stupidly agreed on one of the offer of making money on ebay called auction monster and my card was charged as follow :DRI*AUCTION MONSTER 60$ which I don't know if this is spam or fake company
    please if any information that might help to stop the charges to my card and thanks!

• Ta
    tawanda carter Nov 16, 2007

I got a charge on my account for 59.99 and I didnt authorize it what do I have to do!

Hondo555 Nov 16, 2007

I got credited for the charge of 29.95 from this DRI.REG.net after I called my credit card and told them that I did not authorize the charges. It cost me a small fee but I got the total refund for it.

• Pa
    Pamela J Hall Nov 17, 2007

My checking account was billed $29.99 today also. This is total BS. I did not order it. A word to the wise: Don't order any of Kevin Trudeau's books either. They sign you up automatically for a newsletter for 9.95 a month and when you try to call, you never get through. It's billed as "Natural Cures". They took it out 3 times last month. I put a stop payment at my bank. I'm beginning to think it's best to order nothing online.

• Ki
    Kim Colombi Nov 19, 2007

My credit card with just charge $64.60 from DRI*REG.NET REGNETORD.COM MN and I don't know what this charge is for? I did a search on the web and I only found this compliant sight about them. How do I get these charges reversed?

Brian Chase Nov 26, 2007

My account was charged twice from dri*reg.net. Why can something with so many complaints still be able to pull money out of accounts? Why cant banking officials or govt officials protect our money we entrusted to them?? Maybe we better off putting money in a pickle jar and bury it in the back yard!!

Hondo555 Nov 26, 2007

I just wanna post the phone number for the DRI.REG.net site since I have had a few people asking for it. [protected]

Jackie Prewitt Nov 29, 2007

I was charged 59.95 after paying an initial 1.87. I cancelled Auction Monster, but they still billed me today. I called the DRI customer service and spoke to a supervisor. He was very polite and credited back my account, also giving me a confirm# and the original billing number from Auction Monster that I was never given. DRI is not the culprit here, they are the billing processor only. Auction Monster should be shut down for operating as they do!

Watch your six, folks!
    Jackie.

Brandino Nov 30, 2007

Same thing here. Execpt my card was charged only $2.09. I too was involved in the mystery shopping deal I found in a local newspaper. It involes shopperservices.com and surplussupplier.com. I heard of numerous amounts when the rep. was talking to me but I know for sure I never heard of this odd total: $2.09! I better do something about it before I end up getting charged more, like some of you. Thanks.

Brandino Nov 30, 2007

This is a website where you may be able to find your answer...I didn't. But you might. I entered my info and clicked search, but nothing came up.

~Good Luck

• Do
    Doris M. Davis Dec 18, 2007

I would like to know why you charged my checking account and would like my money back. Who are you?

Doris M. Davis

• Pa
    Paul Jan 15, 2008

I have a charges to my checking account. I know I never authorized this payment. I am giving you the information that was included in my charges. CHKCARDDRI*REG.NET REGNETOCOMMNUS on... This is all the information I have to go on. I was charged $59.95. How am I going to get my money back? I have no contact information other than what is listed on this page.

• Am
    Amber Linn Feb 05, 2008

DRI*REG.NET is a company most likely called Surplus Supplier. That is the charge account that they use to charge your account. If you have any charges on your account that say DRI*REG.net it is mostlikely them. I had a charge on my account from DRI8REG.NET REGNRTORD.COM 01 one day then two days later afer it was done pending it turned out on my account to say DRI*Surplus Supplier. Just be careful who you give your information to.

• Gi
    Gina Romero Feb 06, 2008

I was sucked into the whole auction monster ordeal but figured out how to stop the charges without contacting my bank and having them stop the charges. Here's what I did:

Go to: http://www.reg.net/Customers/MyOrder.asp

Then: type in your e-mail address and last 5-digits of the card thats being charged.

The next page that pops up should be your order information.

Write down your order number and e-mail ([protected]@reg.net)

Give them you Order # and Name and let them know that you would like to cancel your order.

It took them about a week to credit my account for the last transaction but that's it. I was only charged twice the $59.95 fee. If you have more than one charge I don't think they will credit you back everyone. Hope this helps anyone!

• Je
    Jeremy K Feb 11, 2008

I have received a charge on my credit card from DRI*REG.NET and they charged me $39.95 and i am not sure how the got my account information... Nor am i sure why i was chosen. If anyone has any info. on them or any at all please let me know.

• El
    Elizabeth Barker Feb 14, 2008

This company also took 59.95 out of my bank that I did not authorize. I have no idea how they got my info. I recently opened up a paypal account and I made a purchase on ebay??? I'm wondering if there is a connection??

• Ha
    hambone3 Feb 25, 2008

Hello! I just noticed a charge coming from my account for $39.95 from DRI*REG.NET!! I will definitely phone my bank to reverse these unauthorized charges! Can't seem to locate a phone number for these thieves! Call your financial institution and tell them about these unauthorized charges immediately!!

• Ly
    Lynn Kelly Feb 26, 2008

I agree i just saw a charge for 39.97 on my bank statement. I am cancelling my card.

• Ka
    Kaylin Mar 04, 2008

I just discovered that I had a 29.95 charge from this mystery company so I looked up online to see if there was any other similar problems and when the one person had said that they had to go back through and check the previous transactions and found a 1.95 I looked and found up to 90.00 worth they have been in my account for a while evidently. Is there anyway to get my money back?

• Sh
    Shellon Jenkins Mar 10, 2008

Hey everybody, I found out why Dri-Reg.net took 39.95 out of my bank account! I was offered some family saver type deal for 1.oo to start. Then after 10 days ther would charge me more money for the membership. Well I called and canceled way before the 10 days were up, and they charged me anyway! What I'm gathering is that Dri-Reg.net is a collecting services for venders, so if you have ordered anything for a trail period, your being charged for the fees of the Vender you sign up with. Also the person named Hondo that left this phone # [protected] for Dri-Reg, that helped me so much, I want to thank you! Good Luck every body!

• Me
    mel Mar 20, 2008

i signed up to be a secret shopper && well when i looked at my e statement their was a 1.95 charge to dri*reg.net . . . . . i dont know if that helps or nottt.

• We
    Wendell Kellum Apr 07, 2008

Very much like the same above examples, but it is you who are charging me this $39.95 fee. And what is it for?

• To
    touchee Apr 10, 2008

I got charged 59.99 for nothing! luckily im with usbank and they were able to help me negate this and reverse it. DRI does not have a phone number so you cant get a reach of them. But curse to to them!praise us bank!

• De
    Debbie Hardesty Apr 16, 2008

I had a debit in my account today in the amount of $69.90. I have no idea what this charge is for and would very much like to have it removed.

Any information on this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Debbie Hardesty

• Mi
    Mike May 07, 2008

Reg.Net is just a merchant service. Nothing more. They provide payment processing service for software verndors. If you have unathorized change from your card it only means that you lost you CC information.
    Reg.Net has the full contact information on their site (www.reg.net) you can call them and ask to cancel the order.
    Also you can call directly to DigitaRiver (www.digitalriver.com) who is actually owner of Reg.Net and ask them to help with unauthorized chanrges.
    All unauthorized chanrges is completly your mistakes. Do never give your CC infor for unknown sites.

Brenda Bare May 24, 2008

I don't know who you are. I did not authorize this transaction. I want my money put back now.

Charlotte Henderson Jun 08, 2008

I had a unauthorized charge of $69.87 made from my checking account. I have no idea who made this charge the payee was DRI-REG.NET REGNETORD.COM MN US I check my online banking daily. For this reason unauthorized charges.

• Cj
    CJ Jun 19, 2008

I noticed, through online banking, an unauthorized charge in the amount of $69.87 to DRI*REG.NET. I contacted a representative of the company, who was unable to locate any record of my order. He told me to call tomorrow.

I am still in the process of contacting my bank (US Bank) to have the charges stopped.

I have contacted the MO Attorney General's Office regarding this company. If I see no results I will take this further. Obviously, this is a known scam, and under enough pressure, I believe the government will resolve this issue. It has been going on for far too long.

To everyone else who has been subject to this scam, please contact your state's Attorney General's Office and report this company, as well as any other associated companies that you are aware of.

• Er
    Eryn Jun 22, 2008

DRI*REG.NET REGNETORD.COM, MN

That's the exact charge on my bank statement.

Here is the site: it's for Green Tea Lean you pay $4.95+ (depends on what type of s/h you choose)

it's a little sneaky because you have to uncheck a box near the bottom to say you do NOT want to add on an item that costs $39.99...but that's what it's for.

• Da
    darbi Jun 23, 2008

This company made unauthorized charges to my credit card! Beware all!

• Da
    darbi Jun 23, 2008

i would really like for you to return my money to me. I know that i did not give you permission to remove it from my account, that money is for other personal things and when i go to use it i should have what i put on it there. So please refund it to my card and please notify me when you do and remove me from your list.