Dreamlife PhotographyWedding Photography

Our wedding was on 22nd March, 2014
When I first met Dreamlife photography they spoke highly of how good their photographers where & the company standards. We booked our wedding package with them on the 5th Oct 2013 and they assigned us the main photographer for our wedding in March. We Paid the deposit on this day and where sent a confirmation email of this, a few months later when it got closer to the wedding we paid the 2nd payment and they confirmed payment but said we owed them for the first payment still which we paid them cash on the day of booking, the Manager than said he will chase it up and the week of the wedding I still didn’t hear anything about finding the missing money from their side. The day before the wedding our photographer called up confirming he would meet us at our hotel at arrange time in the morning, later that afternoon at 5pm the Manager called me stating “oh sorry there has been a mistake we have put your wedding down for Sunday for one & double booked you”, this was after my photographer called me on Friday afternoon to confirm the wedding for the sat (clearly a total BS from the Manager)! I could not have a go at him like I wanted to as we needed a photographer for the wedding the next day, he said a photographer would call me back soon to arrange for the next day but I didn’t get a call until 830pm that night. I asked the manager why am I getting prioritised second when we were always booked in and he said it was on the board incorrectly & I would be getting a photographer who was trained by the main photographer I was to get. The photographer turned up the next morning and was very pushy & even asked if he could get in our wedding car to come with us for the day and said I am leaving at 1pm when he was to leave at 130pm as arranged with other photographer, I didn’t get many pics at the hotel and the ones I got where not upto a professional standard as parts of the items in the photos where cut out or all the girls were not smiling etc as he only took one shoot’s of me with each bridesmaid which im not to impressed about as I have one picture of myself and my sister who was head bridesmaid. When we got to the ceremony he was late & he took all of the photos of the ceremony kneeling on the ground so most of our photos are angled.

We than did photo’s after the ceremony and I had to call people who I wanted to get pictures with as he did nothing, he had a list of everyone we wanted pictures with but we didn’t get even half of them as I couldn’t remember everyone I wrote on the list as I had other things to worry about on the big day than to be doing the job he was paid for. Later at the locations he once again only got 1 or 2 pics of each pose so everyone in the pictures where not playing attention or smiling. At the reception he didn’t walk around and get pictures unless I told him to.

All in all The Manager has tried to pass of this photographer as a fully qualified photographer but in fact im 99% sure he has actually given us a trainee which the main photographer was training.. The Manager himself should of said I will come out and do your wedding as it was our stuff up.

They then asked me to pay for the cd of photo’s before they would release, I did not pay them anymore money as I was not impressed with the services even without seeing the photos. Once I got the pictures I did not pay for the rest as I only had a few hundred for the day & the rest was for the actual albums which I didn’t get as I didn’t want to deal with them for another 3months.

I would NOT RECOMMAND this company to anyone unless they want to be stressed out on their special day like I was and upset at the whole way it was handled.

RESOLVED

Party's have come to an agreement and settled this matter with no further action to be taken.