Dreamland Jewelry — poor quality
I ordered 2 chains from them a few months ago, both rhodium. The silver colored rhodium plated sterling silver chain was put in a drawer for the few months and never worn. Recently when I looked at it, it was completely tarnished and looked years old. First of all, the advantage of rhodium plating is that it isn't supposed to tarnish at all and this leads me to assume that the necklace wasn't rhodium plated at all and is an exceptionally inferior product to look as it does.
I also ordered a black rhodium sparkle chain which is still black (Thank god) but for the price paid it looked extremely light and I had my suspicions that they didn't supply me with the correct thickness of chain but since it's difficult to measure the thickness in millimeters I just let it stand.
I would never buy fro0m them again /
More Dreamland Jewelry Complaints & Reviews
- Dreamland Jewelry - do not buy from them
- Dreamland Jewelry - sterling silver bails
- Dreamland Jewelry - non delivery
- Dreamland Jewelry - customer service
- Dreamland Jewelry - poor quality, shop elsewhere
- Dreamlandjewelry.com - seller didn't provide help or orders on time
- Dreamlandjewelry.com - no customer service
- Dreamland Jewelry - order that I placed
- Dreamland Jewelry - dreamlandjewelry.com
- Dreamland Jewelry - 22 inch gold plated box chain