Dr. Sydney Colemanbuyer beware!

A

Click on the link to see the full complaint

• Aa
    aaaaaa Mar 16, 2009

I have no question that he did try to mutilate you, simply because I know from my own experience. However, the hideous look was not lasting in my case. I know because I took a weird looking close-up before the injections. Then over a year later, after having taken this picture of myself, I was able to use this photo to determine if my face had actually changed. I cut a piece of clear plastic and taped it to the screen on my digital camera to protect the screen. Then I took a fine black pen and I traced the before close-up on my digital camera, marking the center of the eyes, the top of the head, the nose, the chin, and the distance from each side of the face by the eyes. Then I had my friend photograph me, lining up the markings to my face, and discovered that I looked identical to the weird close-up. There was only one difference. My skin looked a bit worse from the trauma of the over-correction and areas where I had NOT gotten injected(my cheeks) had gotten a bit fatter. I assume because I had stopped all my old habits because I was so depressed from the nightmare that I had been through. The injected area (my lower eye area and brow) had not gotten puffier. The brow only looks puffier from different angles and this was true before the injection. I am not saying that this is true in your case! but I just want to offer you a little hope. I must warn you, if you want to compare photos it will be very hard to do without knowing the exact lense, distance, angle that were used. The only way I happened to know all this was because I still had the old photo on my digital camera and could trace it.
    As for Coleman, I believe he is a very stupid, evil man. I see he went to a school in Texas and I am not sure why anyone ever trusted him????? I also know that art tallent is very rare and this is why I find it all so questionable, all these creepy doctors pretending to have this rare tallent and then, on top of this, pretending to be able to make people look like younger photos or more pretty.

• Aa
    aaaa Mar 16, 2009

Taylor,
    I looked weird in close up pictures, even before a single one of the fat injections. I was lucky to have happened to have taken some close up pictures BEFORE the horid injections so I could compare. Can you please post photos from further away and with the same angles so we can get a better comparison and see exactly what has changed.

ducky Mar 11, 2009

Corey are those after pictures recent or old?
    Where and how does this group of unhappy fat
    grafters communicate? There really should be a support group!!!

• Wi
    wishes Mar 09, 2009

Good for you, Taylor. You look very pretty in the befores.

hello Mar 09, 2009

corey, do you have a link to your myspace

• Ju
    just wishful Mar 08, 2009

Taylor, I asked Complaints Board to remove those comments I made. I did not mean to offend anyone. I wasn't thinking. I will move on my way and stop bugging you people. I truly am sorry and wish all well!

• Ju
    just wishful Mar 08, 2009

So Sorry Taylor. I was just feeling desperate. I was just hoping someone out there would help me. It seamed that no one would. I can't even get a lawyer to help me. I am not your typical plastic surgery patient because I actually spent my life savings on one little thing. I figured you would all have lots of money and might want to help, since most people who have plastic surgery are not poor like me. Anyway, I suggest that you all represent yourselves and forget lawyers. They are just as evil as doctors. They the predators in this animal world that we live in!

ducky Mar 04, 2009

Godessa did you get my message, I cant figure out if messaging on this site works or not.

ducky Feb 24, 2009

I thought the same thing about Nadia, my
    fat graft got bigger when I was Preggo.

mutilated Feb 22, 2009

did he mutilate that poor woman who had 8 kids? she looks weird!

• Go
    Goddessa Feb 21, 2009

Coleman put fat in my lips in 2000 and now, 9 years later I still have enormous, crazy looking lips. He made my lips extremely uneven, as in one side is twice as big as the other side. It is so uneven that there's no way he didn't see it, I mean I noticed it right away, so I'm pretty convinced he did it on purpose. He is a crazy gay man, who is jealous of beautiful women and tries to disfigure them on purpose. No doubt about it. A real crazy ugly man, with lots of issues. Twice I've had doctors cut out some of the fat, but there is still a lot of work to be done. Stay away from this psychopath!

mutilated Feb 16, 2009

atleast not any good change...

ducky Feb 14, 2009

So depressed I am 19 months post op having some fat graft cut out-yet my lip is puffier now than at 6months post op.What the hell is the deal! Anyone else out there on the treadmill of surgeries to try to remove unwanted fat grafts????

mutilated Feb 04, 2009

I just want to say that I can't believe anyone likes Sydney Coleman's before/after pictures. They are almost always from two slightly different angles.
    I think there isn't really any change and that the change is from the two different angles from which the photos are taken. If this can be proven then Sydney is in big trouble.

ducky Feb 02, 2009

Has anyoone who has tried steroid shots had there fat
    graft come back bigger ayear or so after??

• Vi
    victim Jan 25, 2009

Go to this link to learn about stem cells:

• Fs
    FSFS89 Jan 17, 2009

I called Coleman's office and was told that there are currently 2 lawsuits out against him. One is active and one inactive. Not sure what that means by inactive.

Christine Baker Jan 15, 2009

I actually know nothing about Dr. Coleman, just posted my complaint about Dr. Tameira Hollander here and saw a link to this complaint.

I read through the first page of comments here and then did some google searches. Someone had posted the link to wearecolemanpatients.com -- it's no longer active.

So I searched for other complaints http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGIH_enUS245US245&q=Dr%2e+Sydney+Coleman+complaints and http://www.ratemds.com/social/?q=node/28873&did=41095 has many negative reviews and there are a few other sites with complaints (including one with a Google warning - ???), but I found NOTHING about litigation.

He prevailed in a domain name dispute at arbitration, but I'm wondering about patient suits against him and of course I wonder whether he had any sites shut down through defamation lawsuits.

Please let me know if you have any info on litigation involving Dr. Coleman. It blows my mind to see all these complaints and I wonder why ANYONE would see this doctor for any reason.

Christine

ducky Jan 08, 2009

I dont know what percentage?? and I am not a know it all. What I am is just a "result" of plastic surgeons messing with stuff that they should leave to scientists and ginnie pigs at this point in time! I totally agree.

ducky Jan 07, 2009

One of the richest source of stem cells is adipose tissue (fat) research it and you will see.Stem cells play a role in repairing
    damaged cells .UCLA has a lab studying all this.

ducky Jan 04, 2009

Jenny have you been told that your scars are true keloids couldn't they be regular
    scarring that "dont" get worse but actually soften?
    I know it is true that Keloids can grow and worsen.
    I have deep scarring from fat graft removed by excision-I sure hope those
    aren't keloids..I always assumed they were just regular deep scarring.
    Doctors are now treating scars with fat graft -the stem cells seem to
    help soften scars.I hope we learn more about this soon.

Sad Patient Dec 29, 2008

Need some help. First, I need to know of any doctors who can fix the problem of too much fat. I am another disfigured victim. I haven't seen my family in two years because I can't let them see me this way. I pretty much stay home all the time and don't go many places because my face looks so strange. It is so uneven and full in places. I don't even recognize myself in the mirror. Overfilling is one problem, but the worst part is that it is so uneven. The right cheek is twice as big as the left. I also have lots of bumpy areas. I have holes and dents all over where they took the fat from. I need help. First I need to know the name of an attorney willing to take on these kind of cases. Second, I need a doctor who can repair the damage. I went back many times to get repairs at Dr. Coleman's office. They could not fix it and hurt it more than helped when they tried to dissolve fat. The dissolve is very dangerous on the face. It does not work evenly. I was told by other plastic surgeons that it was a very bad job. They told me only an amateur would mess up your legs like that and take that much fat out at once. When they saw the amount of fat taken out of my legs, they were shocked. They also said they put way to much in. They also said they should have never tried to dissolve fat from you face. The procedure is just not accurate.

ducky Dec 09, 2008

I would also like to add in my experience on some of my lumps of fat (not all)14 months post op after excscion I developed
    worse scar tissue and projection of affected areas?? So I think you really have to give it time to see results of excision.
    Not all of my lumps did develop this scar tissue and some were succesfully removed.
    I want to know how to now treat the lumps of what I assume are scar tissue?...5fu or steroid??
    Has anyone had lumps of fat that were removed regenerate??
    It has also been my experience that it takes many surgeries to get the fat out, I still have yet another area
    that has soft fat in it..I will have to address this soon too ...by some method.
    I HATE that I have to learn by trail and error and to try to find answers...why is it so hard! information should
    be offered on all the diffrent senarios with fat graft removal.Can everyone share what they have tried
    and what the results were long term .

ducky Dec 08, 2008

fat grafts absolutley last! and get worse..I have been struggling trying to find answers since 1993.
    I am on a forever quest to find out how to get rid of it! It has robbed me of so much...a true
    nightmare twilight zone experince.Hormones seem to make mine flucuate!
    Anyone interested in comparing notes on how to remove contact me.

• Vi
    victim*** Dec 02, 2008

Hey! Don't forget me, Mr. Lumpy Scar Tissue! I also prefer those larger canulas!

Corey Taylor Clegg Nov 30, 2008

The show included heart issues and "Lipostructure" with Coleman. The comments are mixed in together. Just wanted to let all, see what is up with Coleman. Someone alerted me, so passing along.

Corey Taylor Clegg Nov 30, 2008

Check this out folks. Dr. Sydney Coleman was on this show...thedoctorstv. Just Google it, and you will find the segment on Lipostructure. The producers did not do any research on Coleman, but I did send them a letter, and made then aware of this site, so that they can read our testimonials. Way to go Sydney.

Episode 1042 - November 28, 2008 →
    CitizenCraptastic
    Beelined
    mymartinez

Nov 28, 2008 4:13pm
    btonik 1 post Today’s episode was very helpful in understanding what happens when a person has heart disease and/or a heart attack. The information on defibrillators was also very informative. I recently had a friend suffer a heart attack and a defibrillator said his life. I have a new respect for them.

Nov 28, 2008 8:35pm
    pennjm24 1 post today’s episode, helped me explain more on what my 7 year old son had done. It helped him understand more.

Nov 29, 2008 2:04am
    CitizenCrapt... 86 posts I didn’t see the episode but it’s also important to do everything you can to reduce your risk factors. My father gave up drinking, smoking, lost weight, and he still died of a heart attack at 57. A co-worker of my husband had lost his father at a young age. He jogged every day and died while jogging and he was only about 43.

Beelined 4 posts
    Edit post I am so incredibly blown away, that this show, has not taken the time to research Dr. Sydney Coleman, the plastic surgeon they have “Godified, ” regarding Lipostructure. If anyone were to Google…“Complaints Board, Dr, Sydney Coleman” you will find a wealth of information on the abuses and experimentation on his patients while sedated. I am a victim, amongst many. I went in for tweaking fine lines around the outter corners of my eyes, and to have my lips filled in some. I ended up looking like the Geico insurance caveman, and was mutilated on numerous areas20of my body. Including my labia. The man is a psychopath.

1 hour ago
    CitizenCrapt... 86 posts I think it’s great that more people know about what a heart attack is all about and how defibs can help save a life. If only there was one around when my father had an MI.

1 hour ago
    mymartinez 66 posts I always worry about having a heart attack.My Mom and Das both died of heart disease and other things, but I was wondering if there is a test to check for clogged arteries? I have excellent cholesterol.Does anybody know?
    Yvonne

Beelined 4 posts
    Edit post I do understand everyone’s concern over heart issues, but did you see my post on Dr. Sydney Coleman. Google the “Complaints Board” and read the horrifying stories of men and women mutilated by him. Do you really trust a source that does little research for you. The man had all of the credentials, yet over 50 comlpaints. Even CBS or NBC, was about to do a story on his being a psychopath, but it got canned after interviewing and filming. A detective was part of the clip to be shown. Talk about buying people off, or powerful influence???

57 minutes ago
    mymartinez 66 posts Beelined:Was on vacation all last week so missed the shows.Does this Doctor you speak of work with DR.Orton?
    I am so20sorry you had and have to go through this.Whats up with this Doc?

45 minutes ago
    Beelined 4 posts
    Edit post Google…Dr. Sydney Coleman…Complaints Board…“Buyer Beware.”
    Dr. Sydney Coleman is mentioned in the Nov. 28th segment for this show, about heart issues20and “Lipostructure.” If you take a quick peek, at this complaint site…you will be floored that he is even part of this show here. Speaking of show…“there is not any show of responsibility, ” regarding the genuine concern for any of us here….by it’s producers. People are tired of the crap, and if this show would truly like to be a success, they need to do the right thing and be honest and meticulous, when promoting health. Not send people to those intnetionally harming another for perverted pleasures and money. Dr. Sydney Coleman is hateful and a menace to society. His own cirlce is aware of him, and tired of cleaning up his messes, those that can be.

41 minutes ago
    mymartinez 66 posts I will google it, then if I feel the need I will write the Doctors Show to complain.Thanks
    0D
    2 minutes ago
    Beelined 4 posts
    Edit post When you get to this site, scroll down and read the horror stories. My posts are under my name…Corey Taylor Clegg. I really need to create a You tube video on this. There are laws suits going on right now, but people just want thier lives back and agree to settling. I waited to long, because I was so overwhelmed. Look at the cat lady….that is what he did to us, and we did not ask to be mutilated. I had just had a facelift a year prior, and looked great, wanted minor tweaking for fine lines. I looked 35 to 40 at the time, and now look 65 because I was stretched out hugely for so long. The producers of this show, could have discovered this info. and verified our stories. You have a legitimate complaint, because how can you possibly trust any advice given here? or your safety. I was alerted to this by another victim of Dr. Sydney Coleman, but she told me here comments here keep getting deleted.

Reply to topic

or cancel

Forums → Episode 1042 - November 28, 2008 → Great Information!

ASK OUR DOCS: Sex Question?
    Know Someone Who's in Medical Denial?
    Have A Women's Health Question or Concern?
    Have a Medical Question for Our Doctors?
    Arguing with Your Spouse about Your Kid's Health?
    Does Your Teen Want Plastic Surgery?
    Desperate to Get Your Teen to Stop Smoking?
    Have a Medical Dilemma or Question?
    Need Help Battling Alcoholism?
    Ever Had a Near-Death Experience?
    CLICK HERE to read more

Tis the season to save your money! Get the new AOL Holiday Toolbar for money saving offers and gift ideas.

Corey Taylor Clegg Nov 30, 2008

Laughing. Sydney Coleman, impersonator hater...after what I have been through, and the place I have reached in my life right now...I am happy. The important things in life are family, simplicity and peace. You are a tormented Soul. I see your twisted/demented/sorrowful broken heart and I am so happy and relieved to no longer be there in my life. May you one day be so free in your Spirit. Love...:)

• Da
    darline blount Nov 21, 2008

I also have been scammed by acaipure I called my credit card company to refute the charge and they credited my account so when I checked my account today they did credit my account and then a new charge was added and the charge was going to be made every 2 weeks so I refuted the new charges and immediately cancelled my card and ordered a new one. the card company said they had many complaints like mine. I threw out the items they had sent . they certainly would now be safe so everyone be warned they will just keep charging unless you cancel the card

• Df
    dfgh Nov 15, 2008

is the thread locked?

• Fs
    FSFS89 Nov 04, 2008

I would just like to warn others to not have mesotherapy or any type of injections to get rid of the swelling or fat caused by fat grafts. Studies show that MESOTHERAPY IS NOT TESTED OR PROVEN TO BE SAFE AND MESOTHERAPY WORKS BY KILLING LIVING TISSUE. To me it makes no sense to think that one could even control an injected substance that is being injected in any place in the human body. I also conclude the same about fat injections.

• Mo
    moderator Oct 31, 2008

Watch the language, or the thread will be locked.

Corey Taylor Clegg Oct 31, 2008

Michigan Happy Patient, ### off. Plain and simple, you are not wanted here.

• Je
    Jenny Oct 31, 2008

I just spoke with a reputable dermatologist and he said that it is well documented that fat from fat injections will go entirely away in 50-60% of all patients. How is it that Sydney Coleman gets away with telling people that all his fat survives????????????? and who would want it to stay anyway after seeing that hideous face in the mirror????
    now I know he just says things to lure people!
    WHAT A CON ARTIST SYDNEY COLEMAN IS!!!

• Ed
    ed Oct 29, 2008

they need to keep homosexuals OUT of plastic surgery. I am sick and tired of seeing these transvestite faces. It is no joke and it is discusting!

hellen Oct 22, 2008

YES, DR. COLEMAN,

YOU ARE NO DOCTOR!

FROM SEEING YOUR WORK

I WOULD CALL YOU MORE OF A TAXIDERMIST!

hellen Oct 21, 2008

WHY YOUR VERY FAVORITE, CHERISHED EXAMPLE OF YOUR WORK IS A DEAD GIVE AWAY!

HER FACE IS LIKE A LUMINOUS LIGHT IN THE BEFORE-PHOTO
    HER FACE IS LIKE A LIGHT WITH A BROKEN FILAMENT IN THE AFTER PHOTO. NEVER WILL SHE LIGHT UP AGAIN. YOU RUINED HER SKIN!!!

YES, DR. COLEMAN,

YOUR VERY FAVORITE EXAMPLE LOOKS OLDER !!!

AND HER ONCE LUMINOUS, DELICATE, PEARL SKIN HAS AN OLDER, HARDER, ORANGE LOOK.

WHAT A JOKE YOU ARE! YOU DO NOT EVEN SEE WHAT A JOKE YOU ARE.

YOU MAKE NO SENSE!!!

Dr. Coleman,
    You have commited the perfect crime. You swell your patients with there own fat and the swelling lasts for 2 years. By the time your patients can fully grasp what has been done to them the 2 year statute of limitations has passed and there is no way to sue. Not to mention, no lawyer will even represent patients who have had elective surgery. This has provided you with the perfect gateway to make easy money and not get caught. It sounds so NATURAL to the unsuspecting patient to add a little of their own fat. But the end result is anything but natural. Even your best example of that woman that you feature on your web-site is a joke. She goes from having natural, delicate, wispy feminine features to having over-grown, thick features that are very charecteristic of middle-age.

• V
    V Oct 18, 2008

DR. COLEMAN,
    YOU HAVE USED YOUR ONE-MAN BAND CLOWN ACT TO LURE YOUR VICTIMS AND NOW YOU MUST PAY THE PRICE.